Finding leaders

Informal discussions
Will Williams

Finding leaders

Post by Will Williams » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:32 pm

A piece I wrote in the National Alliance BULLETIN a couple of months ago was republished here last week: http://nationalvanguard.org/?s=finding+leaders

Rereading that again reminded me of something I'd written ten or twelve years ago that had been reprinted on this forum five years ago by someone else: http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=136511&page=2 I was lucky to find this in a Google search. The second paragraph is a pretty sound guide for our type, if I do say so myself. :|
---

Quote:
Man, oh, man! That's the key to activism: working in your own community, letting your views be known so that good White people have someone to seek out when they've been abused "for no other reason than the color of their skin," or they have simply, finally, had a cumulative bellyful of diversity, equality, democracy, and all the other garbage that's crammed down our collective throat 24/7/52. We can network here in this cyber community, sharing our experiences and lessons learned, but then we must apply them on our home turfs. We must be out front and accessible for those we wish to attract. We should not be territorial, or empire-builders, but rather we should be looking for the young person we can groom to eclipse us. Personally, I like to think that our great White Leader is out there somewhere, maybe just eight or nine years old as I write this -- one of our own kids, being home-schooled by someone like myself, being prepared with a purpose to shoulder the future of our race on his delicate little frame. I can't help but tear up a little thinking of the mean world such a child faces.

I've always tried to seek out the better man when looking for my leader, more a mentor, really, at this stage of the revolution, then defer to him as we build together. When I detect an overweening hubris, an inflated ego or too much personal ambition in a man, I pass. I look at his deeds: what has this man accomplished? I question him, eye to eye. Where does he intend to take us? What are his positions on the Jew, race and religion? Is he sincere? What is his level of dedication? Will he take advice, and admit when he is wrong? Can he withstand unrelenting attacks on his character and our cause? Is his judgment sound? Can he adapt to changes? Is he a man or honor in his personal dealings? Will he ever compromise or equivocate on fundamental principles as a race-fighter? Would he ask me to do something that he would not do himself? Does he have that rare enduring quality that will keep him dedicated for the long haul, no matter what? If a man can pass those strict standards and a few more, he can be my leader, and I don't care what little quirks or ticks he might have otherwise. I certainly don't give a shit whether he is married and has children -- he probably has neither, not presently, anyhow. A leader is a leader because the led ask him to lead them, not because he declares himself Fuhrer and yells, "FOLLOW ME!" He usually has led from the front, by his example, however. If I'm lucky, he likes inquisitive followers like me.

---
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Emily Henderson

Re: Finding leaders

Post by Emily Henderson » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:49 pm

Will Williams wrote: I've always tried to seek out the better man when looking for my leader, more a mentor, really, at this stage of the revolution, then defer to him as we build together. When I detect an overweening hubris, an inflated ego or too much personal ambition in a man, I pass. I look at his deeds: what has this man accomplished? I question him, eye to eye. Where does he intend to take us? What are his positions on the Jew, race and religion? Is he sincere? What is his level of dedication? Will he take advice, and admit when he is wrong? Can he withstand unrelenting attacks on his character and our cause? Is his judgment sound? Can he adapt to changes? Is he a man or honor in his personal dealings? Will he ever compromise or equivocate on fundamental principles as a race-fighter? Would he ask me to do something that he would not do himself? Does he have that rare enduring quality that will keep him dedicated for the long haul, no matter what? If a man can pass those strict standards and a few more, he can be my leader, and I don't care what little quirks or ticks he might have otherwise. I certainly don't give a shit whether he is married and has children -- he probably has neither, not presently, anyhow. A leader is a leader because the led ask him to lead them, not because he declares himself Fuhrer and yells, "FOLLOW ME!" He usually has led from the front, by his example, however. If I'm lucky, he likes inquisitive followers like me.[/i]
---
This is very good. Inquisitive people don't bother true leaders, because they are usually the inquisitive type of person themselves-smart men/women always approach life with an 'I'm ready to learn and I'm always learning' attitude, imo. Confidence can be coupled with the humility to understand that we're all learning and improving.

And yes, some of the best people, though they may be smart or morally good, cannot handle the burden of being very put upon by societal standards-they can't handle being in the 'minority opinion' and all of the consequences that come with that.

So that paragraph was a real good summation of all of the best qualities-a leader might have some quirks, and someone else may be brilliant but totally incapable of handling that kind of scrutiny, or possessing the self reliance a leader must have.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:01 pm

Thanks, Emily. Dr. Pierce was so patient. He groomed a generation of leaders and is still doing so.

I never caught him in a lie. He would avoid answering a question rather than answer dishonestly or deceptively. He was once asked in a TV interview,"What is your position on Christianity?" His answer to the questioner who had called in to that show: "I would prefer to not answer that complicated question in this interview because it will probably only make some people angry." The inquisitive, determined viewer could investigate his views on Christianity by contacting the National Alliance.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:23 am

Will Williams wrote:Thanks, Emily. Dr. Pierce was so patient. He groomed a generation of leaders and is still doing so.

I never caught him in a lie. He would avoid answering a question rather than answer dishonestly or deceptively. He was once asked in a TV interview,"What is your position on Christianity?" His answer to the questioner who had called in to that show: "I would prefer to not answer that complicated question in this interview because it will probably only make some people angry." The inquisitive, determined viewer could investigate his views on Christianity by contacting the National Alliance.
That is quite correct. Christians also like to point out televangelist Billy Graham who, to the best of my
knowledge, never got caught in a lie. Take me for my word...I used to work for one...and since this is a
public forum...I will not mention any names here. I should like to empathize that I was an employee only.
I thought it was possible to work as an employee and not be required to accept "Jeezus" as my "personal
savior." How wrong I was!! However, even though Televangelist Leeroy Jenkins (oops) is quite advanced
in years, he is still bringing in those Big Bucks....and after all...in a Judaized America...isn't that what
counts?