White Women Adopting European Babies

Informal discussions
Will Williams

White Women Adopting European Babies

Post by Will Williams » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:57 pm

Ann Coulter Adopting Two Children From Sweden

By Jamal Whiteman

Conservative commentator Ann Coulter says she is doing her part to halt America’s rapidly- declining white majority by adopting two white children from Sweden.

“Since I am too old to have children the natural way, I have decided to adopt from one of the few majority white countries,” said Coulter. “Someone has to do something to stop this country from being overtaken by uneducated hordes from the Third World.”

Coulter, who is known for making offensive comments about Mexicans and Muslims, recently wrote a book titled, “Adios, America,” which warns of the impact of mass immigration from Latin America and Africa.

Brian Blank, spokesman for the National White Alliance (NWA,) praised Coulter’s actions.

“Ann might be too old to have babies, but at least she is doing something to increase the white population,” he said, “which is more than I can say for all those selfish white women who are not producing enough children.”

Ann Coulter
http://bizstandardnews.com/2016/02/22/a ... om-sweden/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Re: White Women Adopting European Babies

Post by Will Williams » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:12 pm

Laura Ingraham Raising Awareness About Adoption
Adopt a New Attitude Project seeks to increase knowledge about Russian adoption ban
BY: Ellison Barber
October 14, 2013

Since December 2012 the Russian government has banned all adoptions to the United States.

The ban inspired Laura Ingraham, known to many people as the spirited conservative talk-show host and Fox News contributor, to found the Adopt a New Attitude Project to raise awareness about adoption.

“I didn’t really think all that much about adoption until I adopted,” Ingraham told the Free Beacon. “When I understood that Vladimir Putin and the Russian Duma, the legislature, was considering this adoption ban about a year ago and making it increasingly difficult for Americans to adopt there. I thought to myself, wait a second we’ve got to do something about this.”

Ingraham is the adoptive mother of three children. Her two sons were both adopted from Russia. The oldest of the bunch, and the only girl, was adopted from Guatemala...
Michael Dmitri Ingraham with his new mom
Photo album of Laura's two White boys and their brown sister: https://www.lauraingraham.com/freephoto ... oSetID=182

Two out of three still ain't too good...
:|
---

http://freebeacon.com/issues/laura-ingr ... -adoption/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

John Calhoun

Post by John Calhoun » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:04 pm

From the information that I've been getting, Ann Coulter seems to be really sticking up for White Interests. She has gone from a totally gone Fox News Neocon to someone with much more substance. More and more mainstream celebrities, it seems, are coming around to our point-of-view on the Racial Issue.

Jack Pogrom

Post by Jack Pogrom » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:36 pm

Yeah Ann Coulter seems like a good woman.

Alexander Noble

Post by Alexander Noble » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:58 am

Jack Pogrom wrote:Yeah Ann Coulter seems like a good woman.
Just so you'll know, Ann has a reputation for dating rather swarthy men. She's pretty secretive about her personal life but I've heard her drop hints to that effect herself. Based on her recent comments and behavior, I would say she's been red-pilled somehow in the recent past. If that's true, she would be a formidable asset because nobody ever wins an argument with Ann Coulter. Still, if the stories about her past are true, I wouldn't date her. Ugh!