MUSINGS ON THE "ALT-RIGHT"

Informal discussions
John Calhoun

MUSINGS ON THE "ALT-RIGHT"

Post by John Calhoun » Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:44 pm

I believe that there may some opportunity for recruiting among some members of the "Alternative Right."

Some positive aspects about this field is that these people are racially conscious, many are Jew-Wise, and also tech savvy. There are a few good publications put out by Alt-Righters and some of them are very talented in the production of various forms of media.

Negative aspects would include the fact that there are some Homosexuals, Jews, and people of questionable race among their ranks. They take a big tent approach which tends to wards dilution of their message and the blunting of its edge. Also problematic is their adoration and promotion of Donald Trump. Lastly, their movement tends to be rather nebulous. Having had contact with some people in this milieu, I can say that their main arena of combat seems to be Twitter.

They need to be shown that there is greater power in organizing.

That being said, there are those within the Alt-Right movement that would be a fit with the message of the National Alliance and could, potentially become productive members of our organization. When Trump betrays them (which he will) there will be many people looking for something better. The Alliance has to be there to pick up the best pieces of what is left-over.

What are your thoughts on this? Am I wrong here or is there some way recruit the best from this movement?

Will Williams

Re: MUSINGS ON THE "ALT-RIGHT"

Post by Will Williams » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:28 pm

I've heard of Alt-Right but haven't spent a single minute investigating them. Thanks for your assessment, John. I'm sure there are some there who will find NA attractive.

Go get 'em! I can't bring myself to tweet. :|
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Alexander Noble

Post by Alexander Noble » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:36 pm

I've been sniffing around the Alt-Right for a while now. Nebulous is a reasonable term. There is an enormous spectrum that the various people and groups fall into. Basically, the Alt-Right is anybody further to the Right than mainstream Republicans, which is a lot of territory. They range from barely more than Republicans to what some would classify the Extreme Right. Organizing this bunch is a great idea, but easier said than done. It's the old "herding cats" problem with White people. In any case, the Alt-Right had a good year in 2015, even though they are still small, they are experiencing significant growth. Enough so, that adversary media has written articles expressing concern. They also seem to be drawing in the women that are so elusive to other groups. Poaching Alt-Right members is probably good strategy, but they might counter-poach the Alliance, and other Right groups.

Martin Graves

Post by Martin Graves » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:41 pm

Yes, there are many potential members in the "alt right" or "new right" circle. I think Red Ice Creations is the most influential alt-right organization I've come across. Their Twitter account alone has over 14.3k followers. I'm sure if we could get a chance to be on one of their radio shows, it would increase traffic to our websites, and consequently increase membership.

John Calhoun

Post by John Calhoun » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:11 pm

Martin Graves wrote:Yes, there are many potential members in the "alt right" or "new right" circle. I think Red Ice Creations is the most influential alt-right organization I've come across. Their Twitter account alone has over 14.3k followers. I'm sure if we could get a chance to be on one of their radio shows, it would increase traffic to our websites, and consequently increase membership.
You may be on to something. I wonder what our Chairman thinks about a plan like that.

I have been retweeting NatVan articles, providing links to Natall.com and whitebiocentrism.com along Dr. Pierce's quotes but that may not be enough. People such as Richard Spencer have the AltRight under hypnosis but the Alliance, with the right presentation has the potential to draw some of the better elements from that movement.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:13 pm

John Calhoun wrote:
Martin Graves wrote:Yes, there are many potential members in the "alt right" or "new right" circle. I think Red Ice Creations is the most influential alt-right organization I've come across. Their Twitter account alone has over 14.3k followers. I'm sure if we could get a chance to be on one of their radio shows, it would increase traffic to our websites, and consequently increase membership.
You may be on to something. I wonder what our Chairman thinks about a plan like that.

I have been retweeting NatVan articles, providing links to Natall.com and whitebiocentrism.com along Dr. Pierce's quotes but that may not be enough. People such as Richard Spencer have the AltRight under hypnosis but the Alliance, with the right presentation has the potential to draw some of the better elements from that movement.
If we're to strategize on how to discretely target and "poach" people from specific groups, it should be done privately, not in public view. That's what the Chairman thinks. :|
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

John Calhoun

Post by John Calhoun » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:09 pm

Your point is taken, Will.

Alexander Noble

Post by Alexander Noble » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:46 am

Based on Will's comment above I suppose I should have used quotes around "poaching" like he did. In the context of what I had written previously, I had thought that when I said it was probably good strategy it was readily apparent that my tongue was planted firmly in cheek. Sadly, my dry humor often doesn't come across in text. My point was that, even if it was possible, it would be poor tactics in the short term, for a variety of reasons best discussed in private as Will suggests.

Alexander Noble

Post by Alexander Noble » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:54 am

Addendum to above: Getting representatives on Alt-Right media is an excellent idea, but we would need to be certain that our representative could articulate the organization's principles and goals very well, and who does not easily get flustered. In general, people who can be counted on not to stick their feet in their mouths.