Gun Control - Not What It Seems

Informal discussions
Will Williams

Gun Control - Not What It Seems

Post by Will Williams » Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:33 pm

How in the world is a weapons enthusiast who travels armed from Tennessee, through the Commonwealth of Virginia to West Virginia, and back, frequently, supposed to protect himself and possibly others while on these trips after February? :?:

You know, Virginia used to be a state made up of sturdy, free White men who lived up to their motto: Sic semper tyrannis. That is the shortened version of the Latin phrase: Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis (roughly "Thus always I bring about the death of tyrants"). Many, today, mostly from the eastern portions in "progressive" Virginia, love their tyrants. :cry: That doesn't fly in SW VA, however, especially with those who live close to NC, TN, KY and WV. Rebellion is in the air over this sort of crap coming from the gun grabbers.

---

Virginia will stop honoring out-of-state concealed carry permits,
a move to tighten gun-control laws without involving legislatures.

By United Press International December 24, 2015

State Attorney General Mark R. Herring, a Democrat, announced the plan Tuesday. Virginia will no longer honor the permits from 25 states with which it has a reciprocity arrangement.

"While you are here (in Virginia), you are subject to the commonwealth's gun laws," he said. He added the 25 states have relatively lax gun laws, compared to those of Virginia.

The state's new policy, which goes into effect in February, is one which a number of state governors are adopting to address gun violence, without expecting Republican-controlled legislatures to change gun laws.

"This has been where the gun violence prevention movement is going," Chelsea Parsons of the liberal analysis group Center for American Progress told the Washington Post. "In much the same way President Obama said 'I'm not going to wait for Congress anymore,' the same can be said for leaders at the state level to really use their authority to take strong meaningful steps on this issue."

Although visitors to Virginia can still obtain non-resident permits to carry concealed handguns if they meet the state's standards, Herring's announcement brought angry reaction from some quarters.
"Death to Tyrants!"
"This decision is both dangerous and shameful," said Chris Cox of the National Rifle Association's Institute for Legislative Action. "At a time when people are scared and desperately need the ability to defend themselves, Herring has chosen the path of making self-defense harder."...
---

More here:http://www.gopusa.com/news/2015/12/24/v ... bscriber=1
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Re: Gun Control - Not What It Seems

Post by Will Williams » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:59 pm

Some debate about the issue a week later on some FOX News show:
---

A New Gun Law Pits Virginia Against the Constitution
The Fiscal Times By Edward Morrissey
December 31, 2015
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/gun-law-p ... 00329.html
SW Virginia: Separate! Join with like-minded,
neighboring kinsmen in TN, KY, WV, and NC.
:)
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

John Calhoun

Post by John Calhoun » Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:05 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/31/politics/ ... index.html

Our "President" is further restricting gun sales to law-abiding (white) citizens. This coupled with the nIoanceew laws in Commiefornia are just evidence that the time has come to "break-away" as our Chairman says. The Appalachian region is perfectly suited for an Aryan homeland.

If you are lurking these message boards and are "sitting on the fence," it is time to make a positive step to help your people. Join with other people who are fed up with how things are going. Join our National Alliance. Make a difference. http://www.natall.com

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:38 pm

I am anticipating a "false flag" financed by the Jew George Soros
involving the Gun Show in Virginia this coming Monday January 20th.
I cannot elaborate here and now as today (Saturday) is another
work day for me. I am getting my info from multiple independent
sources on Usenet. I am sure the next few days will tell...one way
or another.
Doctor Evil
Doctor Evil
66673.jpg (54.53 KiB) Viewed 9184 times

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:44 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:38 pm
That's because antifa is going to be there!
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... ia-capitol
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:38 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:44 pm
Wade Hampton III wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:38 pm
That's because antifa is going to be there!
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... ia-capitol
Excerpt from linked article:
“I think it’s been pretty important for [antifa] to focus on the fact that gun control in America has a legacy of racist enforcement,” said Seven Hills spokesman James, who withheld his name to protect himself from being identified. “Like taking guns away from black people because black people were perceived as a threat to property and the sanctity of the state.”o, it is about race after all, not guns.
---
The pro-Second Amendment activists showing up in Richmond tomorrow, who happen to be overwhelmingly from the White American majority, are consistently characterized by Jew-controlled media as "Nazis." Not only will no firearms be allowed, but no torches. No torches? :roll: Why is that?

Charlottesville tiki-march: "Jews will not replace us!"

"Racist enforcement" of laws is only part of using common sense for race preservation.

The big lie by Jews and the controlled media about Mr. Hitler being a big gun grabber is exposed in William Pierce's "Gun Control in Germany", available here for $10: https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/g ... am-pierce/

The fact is that gun ownership in Germany during the Third Reich era was encouraged, but only for German citizens. Negroes who might happen to be in Germany during that period would certainly not be German citizens any more than would be Jews. Only Germans would own firearms. Imagine a healthy separatist White America where only Whites will be citizens and only they will possess firearms. Will there then be any need for gun confiscation laws? Of course not. Torch confiscation laws?
:lol:

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:57 pm

Will is right,
The big lie by Jews and the controlled media about Mr. Hitler being a big gun grabber is exposed in William Pierce's "Gun Control in Germany", available here for $10: https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/g ... am-pierce/
This is a great tool for those who get into conversations with friends, family, and even people we meet in public, such as at gun shows. This book beautifully compares the laws the heavily Jewish Weimar republic passed to the relaxation of highly important aspects of those laws during Hitler's administration to encourage German arms ownership and training.

This big lie is also likely to be used in the upcoming 2020 national elections as well, so distributing the Alliance's tri-fold brochure on gun control, "Why They Want To Disarm You" would be a timely truth bomb to voters considering their competing politicians for election. The overwhelmingly White gun owners in Virginia fell asleep briefly and allowed the gun grabbers to capture state offices, and the gun grabbers are now focusing on federal offices. The opportunity to distribute our message to an audience of Whites everywhere still concerned about elections will find an audience a bit more receptive to our message due to the upcoming election.

Download and print from the file found here: https://natall.com/free-national-alliance-fliers/
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:27 pm

I'll take your guns, Whitey, and there will be nothing you can do about it!

Though the mainstream media and its flock of so-called “fact-checkers” might be intent on sanitizing Kamala Harris’ stance on the Second Amendment before the election on November 3, her words have left little to the imagination when it comes to how far she is willing to go to disarm you.

Like the vast majority of her party in 2020, Harris has advocated for more regulation when it comes to such policy matters as “universal” background checks and outlawing whole classes of firearms, including naming specific makes and models of popular rifles. Harris even co-sponsored Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s (D-Calif.) latest attempt at an “assault-weapons” ban.

During an appearance on comedian Jimmy Fallon’s show in September last year, amid her own failed Presidential bid, Senator Harris (D-Calif.) explained her push for “mandatory buybacks,” a politically correct euphemism for confiscation, as “mandatory” means you must comply.

“They are weapons of war with no place on the streets of a civil society. I've seen assault weapons kill babies and police officers,” said Harris.

A month later, at a March for Our Lives-hosted “gun-safety” event, Harris declared that “we have to have a buyback program.”

“And I support a buyback program. It’s got to be smart. We’ve got to do it the right way,” she said. “But there are five million (assault weapons) at least, some estimate as many as 10 million, and we’re going to have to have smart public policy that’s about taking those off the streets but doing it the right way.”...
---
https://www.americas1stfreedom.org/arti ... paign=0920