National Alliance Radio question

Informal discussions
David York

National Alliance Radio question

Post by David York » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:44 pm

Hi, I just checked out the new embedded audio player on the Nationalvanguard.org website which plays National Alliance programs 24/7. I just had a small comment or suggestion, would it be possible to have the player open in a winamp player or something like that? or windows media player? The only reason I suggest this is because if you start playing the radio on the Natvan website, and then you click on another article or different part of the page, the player stops and you have to restart it. I guess an easy fix would be to just open two separate browsers and keep one open just for the NA radio and the other for reading articles. I think it would be more convenient if the NA radio could open in a external audio streaming program like Windows media player or winamp. Just a suggestion, nothing to lose any sleep on. Thanks!!

Will Williams

Re: National Alliance Radio question

Post by Will Williams » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:07 pm

Instructions for doing that are in the November NA Members BULLETIN that was mailed Monday. You should have it by tomorrow, David. Some already received it yesterday and many more today.

Here's the full color graphic of our excellent new CD that's featured on the front page of this BULLETIN:

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

David York

Post by David York » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:37 pm

Hi Will,

I did get your bulletin yesterday actually, and I did see the instructions for opening the radio in an external player. Also I assume it was Lana who wrote the personal note on my yellow slip, since it looks like woman's hand writing. Tell her I said thanks for that.

I liked the last part of the bulletin the best, starting on page 7 under "Resourcefulness and Dedication". What I liked about it was your anecdote from your time spent in Vietnam. Not much is known about Will Williams the person. That story offered a small glimpse into who you are as a person. I believe someone with great military experience such as yourself have a lot to offer in terms of leadership and guidance, especially in a time of crisis. I don't know many soldiers, or Veterans but I believe we will need some soldiers to accomplish this mission. There will be a time when becoming militant will be necessary.

Take care Will!

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:07 pm

Yep, that note was written by Lana. She takes care of my light work and keeps me straight.

My military service was long ago but much of it stays with me even so. I learned just how far I could push myself for instance and knew for certain that I'd never ever be as miserable again as I was at times in Vietnam (and never have been). :)

There was a documentary made last year about an incident that happened out of my Special Forces A-camp in 1969. I'm interviewed in it for seven or eight minutes about a deadly U-shaped ambush I and a few of my Vietnamese strike troops got caught in. I managed to evade the kill zone and ended up MIA (Missing in Action) for about six hours -- a memorable day if ever there was one. I had just turned 22 two weeks prior to that encounter and made Captain ten days later while on leave, between tours over there. Here's a rare photo of the young lieutenant, taking a break with the troops while out on a patrol:

There was another framed saying on our team house wall that I'll never forget, besides the one mentioned in the BULLETIN: You've never lived until you've almost died. For those who have fought for it life has a flavor the protected will never know. :|

We have Alliance members with military experience from several eras, many with valuable combat experience. We need members with all types of experience, not just military.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:14 pm

BTW, we now have a button for the CD offer on every page of Natall.com and will soon have it up on nationalvanguard.com. See it here: https://natall.com/cd-offer/

It will make a nice holiday gift. Delivery from the manufacturer is expected in two weeks or less, so pre-order now.

David York

Post by David York » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:37 pm

Will Williams wrote:Yep, that note was written by Lana. She takes care of my light work and keeps me straight.

My military service was long ago but much of it stays with me even so. I learned just how far I could push myself for instance and knew for certain that I'd never ever be as miserable again as I was at times in Vietnam (and never have been). :)

There was a documentary made last year about an incident that happened out of my Special Forces A-camp in 1969. I'm interviewed in it for seven or eight minutes about a deadly U-shaped ambush I and a few of my Vietnamese strike troops got caught in. I managed to evade the kill zone and ended up MIA (Missing in Action) for about six hours -- a memorable day if ever there was one. I had just turned 22 two weeks prior to that encounter and made Captain ten days later while on leave, between tours over there. Here's a rare photo of the young lieutenant, taking a break with the troops while out on a patrol:

There was another framed saying on our team house wall that I'll never forget, besides the one mentioned in the BULLETIN: You've never lived until you've almost died. For those who have fought for it life has a flavor the protected will never know. :|

We have Alliance members with military experience from several eras, many with valuable combat experience. We need members with all types of experience, not just military.

That's a nice photo Will, handsome yet stern. I was talking to this 61 year old guy from Thailand yesterday who was hired where I work, and he told me he was still young when that war was going on but remembers some of the feeling during time. In general he was just saying how war is pretty much hell and all that, but he also said that there are still some American MIA soldiers still alive in Vietnam or Southeast Asia to this day and I guess they must be free men by now. Do you think there is any truth to that? I think I could imagine a soldier deciding to stay there rather than come back here if it were possible. Especially if they knew what a bs war that was. Anyway this Asian guy was in America for 41 years, and I asked him about John McCain and if he knew that his POW story wasn't as bad as he made it out to be. For instance McCain supposedly talked to the enemy in exchange for good treatment and healthcare, and I was trying to paint McCain out to be kind of bad guy, but this Asian dude was like No man, I don't care about that, anybody who was in that war was a hero. He considers anyone that fought in that war a Hero period, no matter if they did have a little misconduct. I found his perspective pretty surprising. I guess you really had to live through it to know what to really think.

Oh by the way what is the name of that documentary? Is it available online on Netflix?

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:20 am

David York wrote:...[H]e also said that there are still some American MIA soldiers still alive in Vietnam or Southeast Asia to this day and I guess they must be free men by now. Do you think there is any truth to that?
I have no opinion about that. It's not an issue that interests me. There's a big difference in a soldier being MIA, then becoming an accounted for POW. Thailand was an ally of the U.S., then and now. The communist victors from that "conflict" are now "our" most favored trade partners. :roll: Makes a Vietnam vet wonder if it was all worth it, eh?
...I asked him about John McCain and if he knew that his POW story wasn't as bad as he made it out to be. For instance McCain supposedly talked to the enemy in exchange for good treatment and healthcare, and I was trying to paint McCain out to be kind of bad guy, but this Asian dude was like No man, I don't care about that, anybody who was in that war was a hero. He considers anyone that fought in that war a Hero period, no matter if they did have a little misconduct. I found his perspective pretty surprising. I guess you really had to live through it to know what to really think.
The term hero is cheapened when not applied sparingly. McCain is a neoCON POS. I'm not as crass as Donald Trump to say I prefer to honor soldiers "who were not captured" over those who were, like McCain, but he's right that McCain is no hero.

Here's an example of a bonafide hero who was also a POW: http://www.soc.mil/swcs/RegimentalHonor ... f_rowe.pdf
First Lieutenant Nick Rowe in RVN
Oh by the way what is the name of that documentary? Is it available online on Netflix?
I doubt it is found anywhere but on Amazon.com under "Movies & TV." Type in 'double agent down....the green beret affair' and it will come up for $15. The "Green Beret Affair" is all but forgotten now but was a big deal in 1969.
Colonel Rheault, Commander of all Special Forces in RVN,
lost his command because of the GBA
Some have said the so-called Green Beret Affair changed the course of the war, that it triggered Daniel Elsberg's release of the Pentagon papers. Who knows? We can learn valuable lessons from the past but let's look forward, not backwards.

David York

Post by David York » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:24 am

Yeah that dossier about Nick Rowe does sound heroic. I guess what Trump said was out of line since there were many honorable men who were captured. I agree with you about John McCain though. I'll look into that documentary title on Amazon. Thanks Will.

Mike G

Post by Mike G » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:13 pm

I am really enjoying the radio stream. I had one question however, is the instrumental music that plays Richard Wagner? or is it an array of artists?

Michael

Kevin Alfred Strom
Site Admin

Post by Kevin Alfred Strom » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:12 pm

Mike G wrote:I am really enjoying the radio stream. I had one question however, is the instrumental music that plays Richard Wagner? or is it an array of artists?

Michael

Glad to hear it. The instrumentals are an array of various artists -- Wagner, Vivaldi, Smetana, Brahms, Chopin, Beethoven, Bach, and more...

Kevin.