National Alliance Radio question

Informal discussions
Mike G

Re: National Alliance Radio question

Post by Mike G » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:43 pm

I am loving the radio stream, on the way home from work today I heard a speech that compared our situation to the Orwell novel 1984. I thought it was fantastic, may I ask who that was?

p.s. I ordered the building a whiter world pamphlet, I cannot wait to read that once it arrives.

Michael

Kevin Alfred Strom
Site Admin

Post by Kevin Alfred Strom » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:50 pm

Mike G wrote:I am loving the radio stream, on the way home from work today I heard a speech that compared our situation to the Orwell novel 1984. I thought it was fantastic, may I ask who that was?

p.s. I ordered the building a whiter world pamphlet, I cannot wait to read that once it arrives.

Michael

That was Mike Kosmatka, who also MCed the convention. I think our introductory booklet will not disappoint you -- you'll want to order more for distribution.

All the best,

Kevin.

Mike G

Post by Mike G » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:04 pm

I have high hopes for it, I may in the future order a bulk quantity to include as a gift with orders to my site.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:40 am

Your Building a New White World booklet was mailed to you today, Mike. A couple of our monthly National Alliance Members BULLETINs were included.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Mike G

Post by Mike G » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:43 am

Awesome, I decided I want to become an official member last night.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:03 pm

Will Williams wrote:
David York wrote:...[H]e also said that there are still some American MIA soldiers still alive in Vietnam or Southeast Asia to this day and I guess they must be free men by now. Do you think there is any truth to that?
I have no opinion about that. It's not an issue that interests me. There's a big difference in a soldier being MIA, then becoming an accounted for POW. Thailand was an ally of the U.S., then and now. The communist victors from that "conflict" are now "our" most favored trade partners. :roll: Makes a Vietnam vet wonder if it was all worth it, eh?
[...]
The term hero is cheapened when not applied sparingly. [John] McCain is a neoCON POS. I'm not as crass as Donald Trump to say I prefer to honor soldiers "who were not captured" over those who were, like McCain, but he's right that McCain is no hero.

Here's an example of a bonafide hero who was also a POW: http://www.soc.mil/swcs/RegimentalHonor ... f_rowe.pdf
First Lieutenant Nick Rowe in RVN
It has been nearly four years since this topic was opened and commented on. I see now that that link above to Nick Rowe is dead. I'm not exactly sure what prompted a renewed interest in me of Lt Rowe's story this year; I don't have much time to read for pleasure these days and rarely if ever read anything about what happened in Vietnam 50-plus years ago. But I ordered this autobiographical account of the outstanding Green Beret lieutenant who was a prisoner of the Viet Cong in the Mekong Delta, where I also served. I was there on a Special Forces A-team in 1968 during his final year of captivity.

I am a relatively slow reader but have nearly finished the 462-page book as this is written. I'm so glad I purchased it and recommend it to Alliance members and supporters ($7 used, in good condition). Whenever I feel discouraged by the indifference and apathy of my kinsmen to open their eyes, act responsibly and join with those of us who fight in the real war -- a war to the death, albeit not a shooting war just yet -- that we few see around us every day, I can reflect on how Nick Rowe handled himself and persevered in much tougher circumstances for five years without giving up.

There are more than 200 five-star reviews of this book on Amazon.com. Here is just one of those endorsements:
---
Big Daddy Cool
5.0 out of 5 stars
I really love it and now whenever I face a task or ...
This is one of the books which not only tells you about military life, but gives you encouragement and strengthens your will in your everyday daily task. After reading this, you will realize how little your daily life problems really are compared to what's out there. I really love it and now whenever I face a task or difficulty which seems very large or impossible or beyond my capabilities, I will just remember the story in this book, and keep marching on! Do yourself a favor, just buy this book, it will also end up as a very good self help book, it did in my case!
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ