Michelle Wilson - Rest In Peace

Informal discussions
Patricia

Michelle Wilson - Rest In Peace

Post by Patricia » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:12 pm

I am sad to report the death of Michelle Wilson of Michigan, a long-time worker for the White cause, and an activist with the Church of the Creator.

Michelle Lee Wilson (April 11, 1971 - May 8, 2015) of Marine City, Michigan passed away unexpectedly in her home at the age of 44. She was survived by her son, her parents, and two brothers. She was a Reverend in the World Church of the Creator and will always be remembered for her White racial beliefs. She was loved and will be greatly missed.

Her father was of Irish descent; her mother was Polish; her father's side of the family arrived in North America around the time of the potato famine.

Her father worked in the automobile industry, then began a career as a policeman in Detroit. Her parents were racially aware and passed on those healthy values to her -- but Michelle was the first of her kin to become active in the cause of our race's survival.

Michelle went to a strict Catholic school for most of her school years, but attended a mostly-White public school for a couple of years before her graduation.

Her efforts for the Church of the Creator brought her into contact with other White groups in the vicinity, like the pre-National-Alliance Resistance Records and Gary Gallo's National Democratic Front, with whom she had friendly meetings. Her chapter of the Church was, to my knowledge, the very last remaining White activism in metropolitan Detroit.

She was a mother, and said her son was the thing she was most proud of in life.

Hers was the voice heard on the Church's answering machine and she handled all the local correspondence that came to the Church's Detroit PO Box for many years.

Some have said of her:

"I last talked to Michelle around May 1st. Thought something was wrong so I drove up to Marine City from Illinois on May 31st and talked to neighbors and was told about what happened. Michelle was loved and will be missed. Bye Michelle!"

"Loved and never forgotten; we love you and miss you."

"You are loved and always will be remembered; my children will always know you are their Aunt Michelle and my sister and I will always have you in our heart; be at peace my friend."

"I'll always miss the 30 years we had. It was not enough. But I know you are at peace now; no more pain, my darling."

"Thank you Michelle, for your kindness and compassion. I didn't know you long, but our time together will not be forgotten. I know I'm a better person for having known you."

Will Williams

Re: Michelle Wilson - Rest In Peace

Post by Will Williams » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:40 pm

Thank you for the sad notice, Patricia. I was a Director of Gary Gallo's National Democratic Front back in 1987 before joining Ben Klassen's Church of the Creator the following year. Gallo's NDF folded operations around then so Michelle had been an activist for nearly three decades, at least. Our paths never crossed but I'd heard of Michelle's work for the cause and that she had been ill for a while.

If our White females had the moral courage to stand up for their race as Michelle Wilson did, the battle would be half won.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:29 pm

Will Williams wrote:If our White females had the moral courage to stand up for their race as Michelle Wilson did, the battle would be half won.
Hopefully, her example will provide the inspiration our women need...along with quite a few
males as well.

Kevin Alfred Strom
Site Admin

Post by Kevin Alfred Strom » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:50 pm

If she was active in the White cause for 27 years, then she must have begun when she was around 16. A fine record and worthy of remembrance.

All my best,

KAS.