Race war takes place in Manhattan

Informal discussions
David York

Race war takes place in Manhattan

Post by David York » Tue May 19, 2015 10:39 pm

Here is a video filmed by a vlogger from NYC. This was some altercation between some libtarded whites and racist black-crackheads and bums in NYC's Union Square Park. This is a typical cross section of the filth that dwells on the streets of New York. The most puzzling thing in this video happens towards the end when this big brawny looking white guy steps in to defend this old Negro crackhead, which is odd because this is the same black guy who was antagonizing a white lady (with the red mohawk). It just shows how retarded some white people are in New York. There are some completely self hating libtards out there that will fight along side the savage blacks when a real race war does break out. Anyway this little film isn't really news or anything, I am just submitting it for entertainment purposes for our fellow Alliance members and our guests, and to show everyone what New York City looks like today. Enjoy :!: (ps. not sure if this is the best sub-forum to post this in so if it belongs somewhere else any mod can move it, thanks!)

Kevin Alfred Strom
Site Admin

Re: Race war takes place in Manhattan

Post by Kevin Alfred Strom » Wed May 20, 2015 10:51 pm

It looks like a tremendous amount of hate and instability and potential violence is bubbling right under the surface of the appallingly ignorant masses these days.

Scenes like this were unthinkable in the America I grew up in.

Thanks, Jews.

David York

Post by David York » Fri May 22, 2015 11:17 pm

Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:It looks like a tremendous amount of hate and instability and potential violence is bubbling right under the surface of the appallingly ignorant masses these days.

Scenes like this were unthinkable in the America I grew up in.

Thanks, Jews.

Hey Kevin nice to see you on the Forum! yes you are exactly right, "a tremendous amount of hate and instability and potential violence is bubbling right under the surface of the appallingly ignorant masses these days". If you watch the video that is exactly what is going on. Aside from the freaks in the video you can also observe decent looking people in the background just going about their business amidst all this chaotic social unrest. They are representative of the masses who are just trying to live their lives but are being constantly interrupted by the scum in our society. They are sheep-like in a way, but I don't mean to put them down because after all they are the responsible ones (and I happen to be one of them in my opinion).

It's tough to just go about your business these days without witnessing some crazy scene like this, or even worse being victimized by some anarchistic violence while at the same time being told that you aren't allowed to fight back by the people in charge, or even worse being charged with a crime or threatened to be charged with a crime just for trying to defend yourself. Life is becoming increasingly unstable and there is an overall feeling of insecurity and danger in the minds of most honest people just looking to live a peaceful life. I believe that our people will become fed up with the conditions created by liberals and Cultural Marxists/universalists, and begin to fight back no matter what new oppressive laws they create to try to persecute our race.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:21 pm

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ