Johnson County, Tennessee

Informal discussions
Victor Arminius

Re: Johnson County, Tennessee

Post by Victor Arminius » Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:59 pm

Size is not indicator of the power of a nation. Germany is about the size of Texas, England the size of Alabama, but look at the influence they have had on the world! If one of these 11 nations were to go independent, they would be larger than many European nations. But in reality, there are more than 11 nations. There are at least two Hispanic nations (Cuba and the American southwest) and also a Black nation located in the Black Belt region of the United States with Atlanta as its anchor. So, in reality 13 nations. The author included the Mexican elements in the southwest under "El Notre" but not the Cuban Hispanics. And he included Blacks in the Deep South, but they should have been separated out.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed May 22, 2024 2:38 pm

Dillon_C_Rau wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:51 pm
As a California native and current resident, seeing a sports team not full of diversity is a great sight.
Not only are our young ladies easy on tired eyes, now they are champions on the field.

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Dillon_C_Rau

Post by Dillon_C_Rau » Fri May 24, 2024 4:48 pm

Incredible. It is very nice to see so many happy White faces.

Seeing that article made me go onto my old Highschool’s paper for the first time in 3 years. And I was greeted with this article talking about identity. https://smhsponyexpress.org/2024/05/17/ ... -identity/

Maybe since last time I was there they changed their mind on White people being proud? Unfortunately they have continued to attack Whites. They had no trouble publishing an article about Chinese identity, but when I wanted to show my White identity, in a peaceful and non-disruptive way they suddenly had a problem. Just being White in California seems to turn heads these days.
Dillon Charles Von Rau ᛉᚢᛟ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri May 24, 2024 7:26 pm

Dillon_C_Rau wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 4:48 pm
Incredible. It is very nice to see so many happy White faces.

Maybe since last time I was there they changed their mind on White people being proud? Unfortunately they have continued to attack Whites.

California used to be one of the best states until Whites began being replaced by non-Whites and its politics veered way to the <<<<<<eft (read: anti-White). The graphic at this article shows how fast that happened: https://nationalvanguard.org/2020/08/ca ... inwashing/

How much more have the (majority White?) areas shrunk in the past eight years.

Dillion, you'd do well to escape while you still can to a more favorable community.

I visited San Fransissyco for a few days in early 1968 on my way to Vietnam and it was still a very nice place, even the hippie district of Height-Ashbury which was a center of the Jew-led counterculture movement of the day.

Downtown San Fransissyco today.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Dillon_C_Rau

Post by Dillon_C_Rau » Sat May 25, 2024 7:52 pm

California has continued to promote anti-White values in education, work and everywhere else. From billboards promoting race mixing to many Businesses displaying a queer flag. Living close to San Francisco most of my life naturally brought me to it. One moment really sums up modern day San Francisco. I was driving with my father when we pulled up next to the SF Hall of Justice right in front of it I witnessed the most obvious drug exchange. Up the road a negro shooting up. And a bit farther up, another negro defecting on the side walk. This isn’t anything unique.

California has basically decriminalized most misdemeanors. One of the most infamous prisons, San Quentin has attempted to replicate the Norway prison system. Ignoring the fact that Norway doesn’t have to deal with massive amounts of negros and Mexicans, among other problems. https://www.corrections1.com/facility-d ... an-prisons . California has also implemented an extra 11% tax on firearms and ammunition starting on July 1st.

Living in California for almost 20 years means I have many connections. Especially to the beaches, trails and hikes you can take. But I can’t wait to leave. Luckily my parents and siblings are on board with me and we will all be taking a trip to Tennessee to look at property for my parents to purchase. Being able to raise a family in Tennessee and have my parents right down the road to help is an absolute blessing.
Dillon Charles Von Rau ᛉᚢᛟ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat May 25, 2024 9:32 pm

Dillon_C_Rau wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 7:52 pm
California has continued to promote anti-White values in education, work and everywhere else. From billboards promoting race mixing to many Businesses displaying a queer flag. Living close to San Francisco most of my life naturally brought me to it. One moment really sums up modern day San Francisco. I was driving with my father when we pulled up next to the SF Hall of Justice right in front of it I witnessed the most obvious drug exchange. Up the road a negro shooting up. And a bit farther up, another negro defecting on the side walk. This isn’t anything unique.

California has basically decriminalized most misdemeanors. One of the most infamous prisons, San Quentin has attempted to replicate the Norway prison system. Ignoring the fact that Norway doesn’t have to deal with massive amounts of negros and Mexicans, among other problems. https://www.corrections1.com/facility-d ... an-prisons . California has also implemented an extra 11% tax on firearms and ammunition starting on July 1st.

Living in California for almost 20 years means I have many connections. Especially to the beaches, trails and hikes you can take. But I can’t wait to leave. Luckily my parents and siblings are on board with me and we will all be taking a trip to Tennessee to look at property for my parents to purchase. Being able to raise a family in Tennessee and have my parents right down the road to help is an absolute blessing.
The "family plan." Wonderful! Thanks for the firsthand San Fransissyco street impression.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Tue May 28, 2024 12:18 pm

Dillon_C_Rau wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 7:52 pm
It's a shame such a beautiful state has fallen to where we see it now. I have fond memories of driving up the Pacific Coast Highway, smelling the salty air and being amazed at the titanic sight of the redwoods. One day we will have it back, but for now we are better off in brighter, Whiter pastures.