Thanksgiving 2022

Informal discussions
John Yurgel

Thanksgiving 2022

Post by John Yurgel » Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:57 pm

As I arose today this Thanksgiving morning a tad before sunrise as I do most every day and poured my coffee and sat down at my desk, I thought to myself.. “What the hell do we have to be thankful for”?
Debt slavery, inflation, a fake pandemic, lock-downs, invasion, replacement, etc. etc.
It's been a rough couple of years.

As the sun arose and I opened the drapes and glanced out at my gardens I recalled all of the work that went into and all of the fruit that that came out of them this past summer. I smiled as I felt,
“mission accomplished”!

With the day warming I walked outside to tend to my semi-dormant gardens (there is always something to do even when it's cold), I pulled back the “Ag cloth” on one of my beds and realized that another goal had been attained.

There was a bed of fresh salad mix growing in my garden on Thanksgiving day here in eastern Pennsylvania, which is quite nice considering it's been as low as 19*f on a few nights so far this year.
I'm certainly thankful for “Ag cloth”.

At that moment my mind wondered back to “little me” in my Grandfathers garden as he showed me how to grow food 50 some years ago and then I realized what it is that I should be very thankful for:
My ancestors!

Those tough, persistent and resilient hard-headed Eastern Europeans that are responsible for me being here today.

The trials and tribulations, the wars, famines, blizzards, floods and attempted genocides that they all overcame, knowingly or unknowingly to advance our seed further toward “Higher Man”.
That I am truly thankful for.

They say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger and I am a firm believer that saying is absolutely true.

Not just the ancients that we think about when we say the word ancestor but also the recent ones as well, for example; the story of my Grandmother reduced to hunting snakes as a child in West Virginia in order to survive during the Great depression.

So, to my enemies that are responsible for the nasty things that I mentioned at the beginning
of this post: Thank You!

Because without struggle I would not be able to be on par with my ancestors.

Now as I sit at this table with turkey and stuffing in front of me and the past sitting next to me on one side and the future sitting next to me on the other side I can say to you my friends without any hesitation..

Happy Thanksgiving!
tgsalad.jpg2.jpg
tgsalad.jpg2.jpg (878.53 KiB) Viewed 504 times

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Re: Thanksgiving 2022

Post by White_Vengeance » Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:44 pm

John Yurgel wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:57 pm
As I arose today this Thanksgiving morning a tad before sunrise as I do most every day and poured my coffee and sat down at my desk, I thought to myself.. “What the hell do we have to be thankful for”?
The fact that you actually arose this morning before sunrise--instead of pushing up daisies--in your own home (regardless of a sometimes-overwhelming mortgage); living in the beauty and splendor of eastern Pennsylvania; poured a cup of coffee; and sat at your own desk; while perhaps not on par with the phenomenal wealth and incredible lifestyle of Elon Musk, are small treasures for which you might be able to give thanks.

"felix, gratiarum actio," John.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:43 am

Happy Thanksgiving! 🦃🍂
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:35 am

I did as you did, John. Gave thanks that my ancestors were White and held a remembrance of them even if I didn't know them personally. The difference was that I did it at Samhain -- the 31st of October. No traditional bonfire this year though, the county had a burn ban in effect.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:58 am

John Yurgel wrote:
Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:57 pm
Debt slavery, inflation, a fake pandemic, lock-downs, invasion, replacement, etc. etc.
It's been a rough couple of years.

As the sun arose and I opened the drapes and glanced out at my gardens I recalled all of the work that went into and all of the fruit that that came out of them this past summer. I smiled as I felt,
“mission accomplished”!

With the day warming I walked outside to tend to my semi-dormant gardens (there is always something to do even when it's cold), I pulled back the “Ag cloth” on one of my beds and realized that another goal had been attained.

There was a bed of fresh salad mix growing in my garden on Thanksgiving day here in eastern Pennsylvania, which is quite nice considering it's been as low as 19*f on a few nights so far this year.
I'm certainly thankful for “Ag cloth”.

At that moment my mind wondered back to “little me” in my Grandfathers garden as he showed me how to grow food 50 some years ago and then I realized what it is that I should be very thankful for:
My ancestors!

Those tough, persistent and resilient hard-headed Eastern Europeans that are responsible for me being here today.

The trials and tribulations, the wars, famines, blizzards, floods and attempted genocides that they all overcame, knowingly or unknowingly to advance our seed further toward “Higher Man”.
That I am truly thankful for.

They say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger and I am a firm believer that saying is absolutely true.

Not just the ancients that we think about when we say the word ancestor but also the recent ones as well, for example; the story of my Grandmother reduced to hunting snakes as a child in West Virginia in order to survive during the Great depression.

So, to my enemies that are responsible for the nasty things that I mentioned at the beginning
of this post: Thank You!

Because without struggle I would not be able to be on par with my ancestors.

Now as I sit at this table with turkey and stuffing in front of me and the past sitting next to me on one side and the future sitting next to me on the other side I can say to you my friends without any hesitation..

Happy Thanksgiving!

tgsalad.jpg2.jpg
Excellent post, John. I'm glad to have you on the team.
H0216