White Separatist Randy Weaver has Died

Informal discussions
Will Williams

White Separatist Randy Weaver has Died

Post by Will Williams » Fri May 13, 2022 9:09 pm

Randy Weaver is seen on Dec. 18, 1993, the day he was freed from jail.
(Blair Kooistra/The Spokesman-Review)

By Colin Tiernan
Randy Weaver, the white supremacist who became a hero of the modern militia movement after an 11-day standoff with federal agents at Ruby Ridge, has died.
---

Randy and his wife and kids moved to a remote cabin he built off-the-grid to SEPATATE from the racial mess the U.S. had become, not to be SUPREME over anyone. These goddamned "journalists" can't let that SUPREMACIST crap go, even after his wife and boy were murdered, one of them by a Jap fed sniper.

Randy was a Green Beret soldier in Vietnam. I could relate to him for that and for his racial views, and corresponded briefly after his tragedy, though he was Christian Identity at the time. Later, in a published interview he was asked what he thought of religion. His response: "It's all shit!" He hadn't yet discovered Cosmotheism.

---

The 74-year-old died Wednesday, according to a Facebook post from Weaver’s daughter, Sara Weaver.

Sara Weaver, who lives in Marion, Montana, didn’t share details about her father’s death and couldn’t be reached for comment. The Flathead County Sheriff’s Office, which doubles as the coroner’s office, said it had no information on Weaver. Logan Health Medical Center, the region’s largest hospital, did not answer questions about whether he was a patient.

Weaver, an Iowan who moved to North Idaho with his family in the 1980s, became a household name in August 1992.

U.S. marshals attempted to arrest him after he failed to appear in court to face charges for manufacturing and possessing illegal shotguns. Weaver refused to surrender and holed up in the family’s cabin atop Ruby Ridge, near Naples in Boundary County.

On Aug. 21, six marshals surveilling Weaver’s cabin ran into him, his 14-year-old son, Sammy, and friend Kevin Harris. The encounter led to a shootout and the deaths of U.S. Deputy Marshal William Degan and Sammy Weaver.

Hundreds of federal agents flocked to the remote site following the incident and the 11-day siege began.

Violence continued on Aug. 22 when FBI sniper Lon Horiuchi shot and killed Weaver’s wife, Vicki Weaver.

“It was tragedy on both sides,” said Tony Stewart, one of the founding members of the Kootenai County Human Rights Task Force on Human Relations. “There were no winners.”

The standoff captivated the nation. Millions of Americans watched the event unfold on TV and in print until it ended on Aug. 31. Weaver was arrested and taken to Boise, while his daughters went to live with relatives.

The federal government charged Weaver and Harris with a list of crimes, including Degan’s murder, but a jury in 1993 acquitted the men of virtually all charges. Weaver was only convicted on two minor gun counts.

The Justice Department disciplined 12 federal agents for their actions at Ruby Ridge, and the agency in 1995 paid Weaver $3.1 million for the deaths of his wife and son.

Thirty years after the disastrous standoff, Ruby Ridge remains a rallying cry for anti-government extremists.

John Allison, a Spokane lawyer who covered the siege as a TV reporter for KXLY, said Ruby Ridge showed the public that sort of extremism was real and more prevalent than people had thought.

“That was really, I think, a wakeup call to the nation,” Allison said. “It certainly was to me and us in the Pacific Northwest, the degree to which there was a faction of people that were very much distrusting and angry with the government.”

Former Spokesman-Review reporter J. Todd Foster, now editor of the Cleveland Daily Banner in Tennessee, covered Ruby Ridge for the newspaper alongside Bill Morlin and Jess Walter. He said Weaver leaves behind a two-pronged legacy.

“It’s one of a racist, even though he called himself a white separatist,” Foster said. “He’s also an example of government overreach.”

In the aftermath of Ruby Ridge, federal law enforcement agencies admitted they’d handled the siege terribly. The tragedy, along with the siege in Waco, Texas, that happened six months later, changed how law enforcement handled standoffs with fugitives.

Law enforcement began to place greater emphasis on de-escalation and waiting for fugitives to give up.

Walter, whose 1995 book “Every Knee Shall Bow” is often referred to as the definitive account of the standoff, said in a 2017 interview with The Spokesman-Review that neither Weaver nor the government was blameless. The book was later re-released as “Ruby Ridge.”

“There were so many missteps in this case that it really is a textbook on what not to do in law enforcement,” Walter said. “It’s also a textbook in how paranoia can cause a man to put his family in danger and lose two members of them.”

Weaver remained popular among white supremacists and far-right extremists in the years following the siege. He was often seen selling his book, “The Federal Siege at Ruby Ridge,” at gun shows and survivalist expos.

Nearly 30 years later, his death inspired an outpouring of grief on social media.

Allison covered the Weaver trial in Boise, right while he was beginning the transition from journalism to law.

He said he remembers listening to the arguments of Gerry Spence, Weaver’s attorney. Allison said Spence’s defense brought a lot of government overreach issues to his attention.

“In some ways, the government earns the distrust that a lot of people feel,” he said.

Allison said he thinks there’s an important lesson to be learned from Ruby Ridge.

“I think we all have to continue to listen to people who are angry,” he said. “We have to try to understand why and put it in the right perspective, and not dismiss that anger or distrust it.”
https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2022/ ... gents-at-/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

RCavallius

Re: White Separatist Randy Weaver has Died

Post by RCavallius » Sat May 14, 2022 2:11 am

Hm. Thanks for sharing this one, Chairman.
H0216

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun May 15, 2022 4:19 pm

“I think we all have to continue to listen to people who are angry,” he said. “We have to try to understand why and put it in the right perspective, and not dismiss that anger or distrust it.” -- presstitute Allison

For as long as the Jewed media has increasingly continued to demonize Whites, no one has cared to listen. "Law enforcement" is still used by the Jewish-controlled political class to target pro-Whites of every stripe who are angry or just thoughtful. Randy Weaver seemed more of the thoughtful type when I had met him a few years after his encounter with the homicidal federals, yet when the phrase "White supremacist" came up in conversation about the National Alliance, he became a bit more animated in his response and it was clear he hated being mischaracterized but that the phrase applied to us. This encounter at an Iowa City gun show (an event that no longer happens at that university town) that I attended to pass out Alliance literature and to buy Mr. Weaver's book was informative in a way. Even he was caught up in the Jewish propaganda regarding us and I couldn't persuade him otherwise. I believe all he really wanted in life was to be left alone.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Sun May 15, 2022 4:23 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 4:19 pm
This encounter at an Iowa City gun show (an event that no longer happens at that university town) that I attended to pass out Alliance literature and to buy Mr. Weaver's book was informative in a way. Even he was caught up in the Jewish propaganda regarding us and I couldn't persuade him otherwise. I believe all he really wanted in life was to be left alone.
Interesting, didn't know you got to meet Randy. I definitely think that's how he TRIED to live.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Mon May 16, 2022 7:09 am

Ruby Ridge was my first real eye opener. I read a book about it at 14, and it really stuck with me since I was the same age Samuel was when he was murdered.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:11 pm

Others have kept Randy Weaver in their memories too and the lessons from that time are given some consideration.

https://amgreatness.com/2022/08/06/ruby ... emembered/
Ruby Ridge Remembered
The ruling class desire to wage war on ordinary Americans is now part of the “forceful mainstream.”
By Lloyd Billingsley
August 6, 2022

This month marks 30 years since Ruby Ridge, one of those events that, as Dan Gelernter explains, the FBI prefers Americans to ignore. That attitude invites a look at those events, as described by the victims of FBI violence.

Army veteran Randy Weaver believed the world had become corrupt and dangerous, so he chose to be a survivalist. In 1983, Weaver built a cabin in the remote Ruby Ridge area of northern Idaho and lived there with his wife Vicky, daughters Sara and Elisheba, son Samuel, and family friend Kevin Harris.

Weaver held anti-government views but was not a member of the Aryan Nations. The federal Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms sought to make Weaver an informant among the group and when Weaver refused he was arrested. This led to a standoff in which U.S. Marshal William Degan and Weaver’s son Samuel, 14, were both killed.

This brought in the FBI, which deployed some 400 heavily armed agents, helicopters, and armored personnel carriers against a single family. The rules of engagement allowed deadly force against any family member seen with a firearm, but in effect it was an order of shoot on sight.

“On August 21, 1992,” Randy Weaver later testified,

"... federal marshals shot my son Samuel in the back and killed him. He was running home to me. His last words were, ‘I’m coming, Dad.’ They shot his little arm almost off and they killed him by shooting him in the back with a 9-millimeter submachine gun. The gun had a silencer on it. He was not wanted for any crime. He did not commit any crime. The marshals killed his dog right at his feet. He only tried to defend himself and his dog."

Sammy was just 14 years old. He did not yet weigh 80 pounds. He was not yet 5 feet tall. The marshals who killed Sammy were grown men. They were in combat gear. They had their faces painted with camouflage. They were wearing full camouflage suits with black ninja-type hoods. They were carrying machine guns and large caliber semi automatic pistols. They were trained to kill. Two of them were hiding behind trees and rocks in the woods where they could not be seen. The third was around a bend in the trail in thick forest. They were under direct orders from Washington to do nothing to injure the children. They were to have no contact or confrontation with me or my family. They killed him anyway in violation of their orders.

One day later, Vicki Weaver was holding infant daughter Elisheba in the cabin doorway when FBI sniper Lon Horiuchi shot the unarmed mother in the face, killing her instantly. Snipers are trained carefully “to acquire” the target, so there is little chance the shooting was accidental.

“On August 22, 1992,” Randy Weaver later testified,

" completely without warning of any kind, an FBI sniper shot and killed my wife Vicki. He was using a .308 caliber sniper rifle with a specially weighted barrel and 10-power scope. He was using match grade ammunition. He had years of training to kill. I heard him testify at the trial that he wanted to kill. He shot my wife in the head and killed her. She was not wanted for any crime. There were no warrants for her arrest. At the time she was gunned down, she was helpless. She was standing in the doorway of her home. She was holding the door open for me and Sara and for Kevin Harris. She was holding Elisheba, our 10-month-old baby girl, in her arms. As the bullet crashed through her head, she slumped to her knees, holding Elisheba so she would not drop her. We took the baby from her as she lay dead and bleeding on our kitchen floor."

Louis Freeh, the Clinton pick for FBI boss, expressed “regret and sorrow for Mrs. Weaver’s death,” which was “tragic but accidental.” For Freeh, a former federal judge, the sniper’s second shot was “constitutional.”

Freeh also referred to the “murder” of Degan, which was inaccurate given the 1993 trial that acquitted Weaver and Harris of that charge. “Serious mistakes occurred with regard to the Ruby Ridge incident,” testified Freeh, who promoted Larry Potts, the agent in charge, to deputy director of the FBI, only to demote him when controversy ensued.

Attorney General William Barr spent two weeks organizing former attorney generals to defend FBI sniper Lon Horiuchi, whose kill-shot on Vicki Weaver was “constitutional,” and also an “accident” and one of the many “mistakes” that could have been avoided but weren’t.

FBI snipers also wounded Randy Weaver and Kevin Harris, who was near death when he finally surrendered. In the aftermath, Randy Weaver filed a lawsuit that paid more than $3 million to the family. Senators Herb Kohl (D-Wis.) and Patrick Leahy (D-Vt.) sympathized with the Weaver family, but as the San Francisco Examiner reported, Dianne Feinstein of California “dealt sternly with Weaver, asking whether his children wore Nazi armbands and shouted Nazi slogans at neighbors.”

In early 2020, Fox News produced a documentary on the Ruby Ridge standoff. As the film shows, establishment media branded the Weaver family “white separatists.” Since the 2020 election, those less than worshipful of Joe Biden are branded “white supremacists.” In practice, as the late Angelo Codevilla explained, that means “anyone whom anyone in power dislikes enough to so label him.”

The Biden junta also brands his political opposition as violent extremists and “domestic terrorists,” a smear applied to parents who protest the racist indoctrination of their children. FBI boss Christopher Wray, who strenuously denied any FBI spying on Trump, is down with all of it, and so is Attorney General Merrick Garland.

As the 30th anniversary of Ruby Ridge approaches, the FBI functions as a Geheime Staatspolizei, an American Gestapo making summary arrests in the dead of night, with a show of overwhelming force. The FBI is also the American Komitet Gosudarstvennoy Bezopasnosti or KGB, involved in stagecraft, as the Whitmer kidnapping plot and January 6, 2021 demonstrate. In KGB style, the bureau conducts “special tasks” far beyond the rule of law.

Some two months after the Ruby Ridge milestone come the midterms. Should the same massive irregularities of 2020 accompany those elections, embattled Americans might launch major pushback. And 2024 is just down the road.

“If the next presidential election is curated by the usual suspects, Soros, Zuckerberg, and the Democratic National Committee,” Roger Kimball explains, a few million people might begin “acting like Black Lives Matter during the summer of 2020.” As Kimball wonders, “what then?” Ruby Ridge provides a few clues.

Randy Weaver, the man labeled a “white separatist” by the FBI, died on May 11. He was 74, but his testimony stands the test of time. Against a single family, including children, the FBI deployed helicopters, armored vehicles, hundreds of agents in full combat gear, and trained military snipers like Lon Horiuchi. That sniper shot and killed Vicki Weaver, who was unarmed, and neither accused nor guilty of any crime. For embattled Americans in 2022, it would be a mistake to regard this assault as a one-off.

“Desire to wage war on ordinary Americans—to disadvantage them and even to kill them—had long been bubbling in the ruling class’s basements,” wrote Angelo Codevilla, citing documents such as Hot Spots of Terrorism and Other Crimes in the United States, 1979-2008. This Department of Homeland Security study classified persons judged “suspicious of centralized federal authority” and “reverent of individual liberty” as “extreme right wing terrorists.”

For Codevilla, “the countless, nearly identical pronouncements from on high in recent days can be taken as an announcement that the ruling class has raised them into its forceful mainstream.”

In the United States of America, with all due respect to Sigourney Weaver and Mel Gibson, every year is the year of living dangerously.
The author is a conservative if you couldn't tell, and still doesn't get that this is a racial war upon Whites even though we're in 2022. There are people that just can't be reached once the brick walls in their minds have been built and the cement cured.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:06 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:11 pm
Others have kept Randy Weaver in their memories too and the lessons from that time are given some consideration.

Attorney General William Barr spent two weeks organizing former attorney generals to defend FBI sniper Lon Horiuchi, whose kill-shot on Vicki Weaver was “constitutional,” and also an “accident” and one of the many “mistakes” that could have been avoided but weren’t...
Thanks for this, Jim. The much ballyhooed demi-Jew, two time AG who turned on Trump after being appointed by him to be his top cop, has been in the news again lately for something anti-White. Who cares what this Jew does?
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:10 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:06 pm
Jim Mathias wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:11 pm

Attorney General William Barr spent two weeks organizing former attorney generals to defend FBI sniper Lon Horiuchi, whose kill-shot on Vicki Weaver was “constitutional,” and also an “accident” and one of the many “mistakes” that could have been avoided but weren’t...
Thanks for this, Jim. The much ballyhooed demi-Jew, two time AG who turned on Trump after being appointed by him to be his top cop, has been in the news again lately for something anti-White. Who cares what this Jew does?
I vividly recall the Ruby Ridge massacre as though it happened only yesterday. A White man, Randy Weaver, who correctly analyzed that the failing nation of America was rapidly devolving into a negro and mud-race infested, slimy, third world, multicultural hell-hole, decided that, for the safety and protection of his family, they and he must move to the peace, tranquility, and idyllic pastoral sanity of rural Idaho.

The most correct term for Randy Weaver is, "White separatist," which in common parlance simply means: "a White human being who desires to live his/her life apart and away from the filth, scum, and degeneracy of society." That is not a crime; however, to the despotic, totalitarian federal leviathan (aka: the corrupt federal government), under the failed "leadership" of America's sleaziest sex pervert, William Jefferson Clinton, the mere fact that Randy Weaver was a leader in the White separatist movement meant he was every-bit the criminal as an inner-city, subhuman, barbaric negro who had committed multiple murders--and, actually, the despotic federal leviathan pegged Randy Weaver as an even WORSE criminal than the aforementioned subhuman feral negro, for Randy Weaver was WHITE!

As a result of Weaver's fallacious so-called "crimes," the degenerate sex-pervert, Clinton, unleashed the entire might of America's corrupt federal so-called "law enforcement" agencies upon Randy Weaver, his family, and his friends. In the one-sided, heavily-armed, brutal assault that occurred during a lengthy standoff, Randy Weaver's 14-year old son, Sammy, was horrifically murdered--shot through the back with a 9mm machine gun while attempting to reach the safety of his father's arms; and his wife, Vicki, was murdered by the savage, inhumane gook, Lon Horiuchi, a trained sniper and killer who was insanely delirious about using his minacious sniper skills to murder innocent White folks. In an act of sheer, unbridled cowardice, the slant-eyed, yellow-vermin-scum gook murderer shot Vicki Weaver through the face while she was holding her 10-month old child. She died instantly--murdered in cold blood!

In the aftermath of a trial in which Weaver rightfully brought criminal charges for murder against the criminally-corrupt federal government, he was awarded a rather paltry sum of $3.1 million. No amount of money can ever replace the loss of two loved ones--at least not in the world of a White man or woman who loves his/her family and who is passionate about the White race. In the world of White Nationalism nothing is of greater importance than family--whether the nuclear family or the entire "family" of White people who carry their pride, passion, and courage on their sleeve like a badge of honor; and who care enough about their great White race to "lay it all on the line," should it become necessary.

Randy Weaver is one of the excellent White Nationalists who was forced to "lay it all on the line." He had no axe to grind with the despotic, totalitarian, federal leviathan. His greatest desire was that he and his family be allowed to live in the type of White living space that is best suited a White family--a setting where they could practice the teachings of their White ancestors, away and apart from all the lesser races and species that, like the vermin they are, spread their black, brown, yellow, red, and mixed-race filth far and wide across all the predominately White nations on the face of the Earth. For that reason, and that reason alone, Randy Weaver became a marked man--a "domestic terrorist" in the beady eyes of the maliciously evil and criminal federal leviathan.

The Ruby Ridge incident happened in August 1992--30 years ago this very month. In the thirty years that have elapsed since the bloodbath of the Ruby Ridge standoff, the White race in America has been further marginalized, dispossessed, divested of racial pride, felt the heavy hand of discrimination, and even targeted by our many enemies for elimination through genocide. To those White people who refuse to fight for their White race--who sit on the sidelines, comfortable in the materialistic, egoistic, and selfish little world; and also to those White people who currently "straddle the fence," unsure of whether to "join the fight," or stay safe in their protected harbors and environments, I will say: "It is your option to fight while there is a good chance of victory, or to fight when the odds are insurmountable. Either way you will be forced into the fight; however, with insurmountable odds you will almost assuredly lose. The enemy takes no prisoners." It is your decision; choose wisely!
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.