NASCAR

Informal discussions
C.E. Whiteoak

Re: NASCAR

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:02 pm

Crybaby Bubba and the big noose tale. 10 minute video, but worth watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5vlkYF9J28

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:11 pm

So much for the former exclusively southern sport:
---
Organizers of the NASCAR series at Winston-Salem's Bowman Gray Stadium apologized this week after a car with a Confederate flag made it onto the track, breaching NASCAR's ban on the symbol.

"It will not happen again," Gray Garrison, a spokesman for the track, said of the Flag, which was inside Lee Stimpson's car on Saturday night. “We must have just flat-out missed it, so we did miss it, and we apologize and will talk with (Stimpson) about that,” Garrison said.

Stimpson, who raced his No. 45 in the Modified Division's Hayes Jewelers 200, couldn't be reached for comment. It wasn't clear whether he displayed an actual Flag on the interior of his car or a painting or decal of the Flag.
---

It's clear. Such "hate" cannot be tolerated
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Annika

Post by Annika » Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:35 am

C.E. Whiteoak wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:02 pm
Crybaby Bubba and the big noose tale. 10 minute video, but worth watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5vlkYF9J28
The whole Bubba Wallace shit was so utterly ridiculous!! I saw that Communist BLM parade dedicated to this Hate Hoax while at the exact same time in Chicago Niggs were killing each other in some massive gang-war shootout and some 30+ Niggs were killed, including some young kid who got caught in the crossfire! Media was SILENT on it!!! But fake victim Bubba was plastered on the jew media! I think Bubba wanted to earn his Fentanyl-Floyd Wings of sainthood!

Recently there was the whole "Let's Go Brandon" issue... haha I actually thought the LGB was pretty funny and definitely points out the media lies! The driver, Brandon then actually got himself a LGB sponsored car...LOL. I thought it was a pretty good trolling of the leftists.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:13 am

My best wishes go out to those who, having participated in NASCAR activities in the past, want to give up following that to concentrate their lives to a higher consciousness. My own past included sports following, now I see it as tools for our social control and wealth extraction. Denying these things our attention and resources became easier as I learned more about what lessons of life Dr. Pierce was getting across to us.

Now I believe that efforts at outreach to those sports followers, especially race fans locally, is a worthy thing to do.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.