Words of Wolf Stoner

Post Reply
Thomas S NJ
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:31 pm

Re: Words of Wolf Stoner

Post by Thomas S NJ » Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:54 am

I think we agree on most everything here. Ultimately, whatever is good for our Race is our highest good. I especially think that any depiction of a nude, White female should be avoided at all costs in the context of the societies we live in. Outside of the pornography question, whether or not such depictions might be wholesome for adult White males to view in, say, statuary or paintings there is the simple fact that it is all but impossible to ensure in the modern world that only White males would view it. As you point out, the nudity of a woman being paraded for the debasement of the conquered men and enjoyment of their conquerors has been the purpose of such since time immemorial. As long as a given work of art can be viewed by non-Whites, it should never depict a nude White female.

Wolf Stoner wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:31 am
I agree with the essence of what you write.
...
We can’t allow all kind of perverts to defile young people, thereby, destroying the future of the race.
The rest is, as they say, window dressing.

We do not live in the sort of society where we can control who may view our works of art and who may not. Therefore, we ought to - as dedicated White racialists - ensure that we do nothing to contribute to and, indeed, prevent where possible the non-White viewing of any depiction of a nude or even scantily-clad White female.

I briefly considered remarking upon the fact that a White female in a context in which only White men may approach her should not only have the license to display themselves as needed (that "as needed" is, of course, essential to my point; beside that, exactly what degree that is we cannot in our current societies possibly know) to attract a mate, but a duty for such in order to ensure our Race continues. However, beyond this aside, I think this goes back to the aforementioned fact that we do not live in such a society. Ergo we should encourage the highest standards of modesty for our women. We know they are beautiful; while we may not be able to ensure the woman we desire has the body of a ballet dancer under the clothing, in the position our Race is currently in throughout the world such ought to be a secondary concern. If you find a fertile White woman of good moral standing and willing to raise your offspring towards the betterment of our race, your duty is clear.
H0195

User avatar
Wolf Stoner
Posts: 164
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:44 am

Re: Words of Wolf Stoner

Post by Wolf Stoner » Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:20 am

The American Renaissance 2022 had two unliklely participants: former Congressman Steve King and "white Christian nationalist" Jewess Laura Loomer. It signifies an attempt of Jared Taylor to come out on the wider mainstream political scene. He tries to become more acceptable to the wider conservative public. Whatever the merits of this approach, the failure to innure his own followers to this new line are apparent after reading commentaries under those videos. Not less than 80% of commentaries are critical. The commentaries deserve even more attention than the videos themselves.
https://odysee.com/@AmericanRenaissance ... Ren_2022:2
https://odysee.com/@AmericanRenaissance ... Ren_2022:a

User avatar
Wolf Stoner
Posts: 164
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:44 am

Re: Words of Wolf Stoner

Post by Wolf Stoner » Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:25 am

Here is Dr Revilo P Oliver's speech of 1968. Excellent presentation of the most important issues. Even more relevant now than back then. https://odysee.com/@AvaWolfe:d/Race-and ... r-(1968):9

RCavallius
Posts: 381
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:52 am
Contact:

Re: Words of Wolf Stoner

Post by RCavallius » Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:41 am

Wolf Stoner wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:25 am
Here is Dr Revilo P Oliver's speech of 1968. Excellent presentation of the most important issues. Even more relevant now than back then. https://odysee.com/@AvaWolfe:d/Race-and ... r-(1968):9
It's here, too.

https://www.revilo-oliver.com/news/1968 ... evolution/
H0216

User avatar
Will Williams
Posts: 4562
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 am

Re: Words of Wolf Stoner

Post by Will Williams » Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:19 pm

RCavallius wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:41 am
Wolf Stoner wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:25 am
Here is Dr Revilo P Oliver's speech of 1968. Excellent presentation of the most important issues. Even more relevant now than back then. https://odysee.com/@AvaWolfe:d/Race-and ... r-(1968):9
It's here, too.

https://www.revilo-oliver.com/news/1968 ... evolution/
That is an historic speech from 1968 by Dr. Oliver, way ahead of it's time.

It's a shame Kevin Alfred Strom has never featured "Race and Revolution" on our Alliance's NationalVanguard.org site.

RC, the link you have provided is to Kevin's personal site where his personal DONATE button says this:


---
DONATE
If my work has benefited you or your family, please consider making a donation as a tax-free personal gift. Since being made a fourth-class citizen, my ability to support myself and my family has been greatly limited. Your help frees me up to do more low-paid work for the cause.

Donate via postal mail:

Kevin Strom
Box 85
Mineral Point PA 15942

Donate via Bitcoin or Monero

To donate via cryptocurrency, scan the QR code or copy and paste the Bitcoin or Monero wallet address...

---

Kevin is no fourth-class citizen. He is the National Alliance Media Director, a lofty position, if "low-paid." I've asked Kevin for years to cease characterizing himself as a fourth-class citizen while soliciting work and tax-free personal gifts, as he does with DONATE buttons, especially on his other non-Alliance sites where he features NA material.

Some visitors to Kevin's sites get the impression that the National Alliance is subordinate to National Vanguard, when the relationship between NA and NV is the inverse to that false impression. NA pays Kevin's monthly salary to maintain its sites, produce its weekly ADV broadcasts and other related tasks in his job as NA Media Director.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

User avatar
Wolf Stoner
Posts: 164
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:44 am

Re: Words of Wolf Stoner

Post by Wolf Stoner » Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:52 am

Interesting discussion. Tom Metzger and Evan McCollum
https://odysee.com/@AldebaranVideo:b/Ra ... us-saves:e

User avatar
Will Williams
Posts: 4562
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 am

Re: Words of Wolf Stoner

Post by Will Williams » Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:13 pm

Thomas, "the modern world" is the key phrase. Non-Whites getting a rise out of statuary and paintings of nude White females wasn't an issue in White classical times. It certainly is today with the spread of pornography and White females available for prurient viewing by non-White males and White males as well, and not just in lascivious X-rated films, magazines, etc., but widely on the Internet. Several articles are available on the Jewish connection to the porn industry on nationalvanguard.org.

There's not much we in the Alliance can do about this except try to control ourselves and our community. I discouraged addiction to pornography among our own by adding it as another ineligibility for Alliance membership. No members have complained or resigned as a result of that policy.

I received this article which reveals the prudes who think showing the famous marble statue of Michelangelo's David male is inappropriate for 12-year-olds. I wasn't sure where to post this but remembered this discussion you had here with Wolf Stoner.



Florida Department of Education Declares ‘Artistic
Value’ of Michelangelo’s David Amid Controversy

BY TESSA SOLOMON
April 5, 2023

FLORENCE, ITALY - MAY 02: The David statue by italian rinascimental artist Michelangelo Buonarroti during the presentation of the celebrations for the 140th anniversary of the placement from Piazza della Signoria to the Gallerie dall'Accademia on May 02, 2022 in Florence, Italy. (Photo by Roberto Serra - Iguana Press/Getty Images)

Image
Michelangelo's David. PHOTO BY ROBERTO SERRA

Call it the new epic of David: Michelangelo’s marble man is once again in the headlines, as the Florida Department of Education declares the statue’s “artistic” and “historical value”.

“Florida encourages instruction on the classics and classical art, and would not prohibit its use in instruction,” Alex Lanfranconi, communications director for the Florida Department of Education, said in a statement shared by Florida’s Voice.

The tale of Hope Carrasquilla, a Florida principal forced to resign last month after showing sixth graders an image of the Renaissance sculpture, has lately riveted the internet, spawning think pieces and even a Saturday Night Live skit. It was probably inevitable, given the obvious ingredients for virality: the setting, Florida (a perennial source of controversy), male nudity (self-explanatory) and—on a serious note—its centrality to debates unfolding in the American South over what constitutes “age-appropriate” education.

Love Thy Selfie: Contestants on MTV and the Hirshhorn's Artist Competition TV Series Create Self-Portraits and Compete at the Museum's Ball
In a widely quoted interview with Slate, the chair of the school’s board, Barney Bishop III, said the issue was not with David, but rather the “egregious” failure to warn parents about their children seeing the “potentially controversial” artwork.

The charter school follows the “classical education curriculum model” that stresses a return to “core virtues” and the “centrality of the Western tradition”. Amid conservative criticism that public education has in recent years focused too heavily on social issues of race and gender identity, Republican lawmakers in Florida have pushed to mandate classical education courses in the secondary school system.

“We’re not going to have courses from the College Board,” Bishop told Slate. “We’re not going to teach 1619 or CRT crap. I know they do all that up in Virginia. The rights of parents, that trumps the rights of kids. Teachers are the experts? Teachers have all the knowledge? Are you kidding me?”

The educators at Hillsdale College, a Michigan Christian college, ended its relationship with the Florida charter school over the drama. It will no longer be able to use Hillsdale College’s classical education curriculum, as its license was “revoked and will expire at the end of the school year,” a spokesperson for the college said.

The Florida Department of Education, meanwhile, has made it clear that—for now—the state government cannot forbid teaching Renaissance art. “The matter at Tallahassee Classical School is between the school and an employee, and is not the effect of state rule or law,” the department said. Source: https://www.artnews.com/art-news/news/f ... 234663232/

============
Thomas S NJ wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:54 am
I think we agree on most everything here. Ultimately, whatever is good for our Race is our highest good. I especially think that any depiction of a nude, White female should be avoided at all costs in the context of the societies we live in. Outside of the pornography question, whether or not such depictions might be wholesome for adult White males to view in, say, statuary or paintings there is the simple fact that it is all but impossible to ensure in the modern world that only White males would view it. As you point out, the nudity of a woman being paraded for the debasement of the conquered men and enjoyment of their conquerors has been the purpose of such since time immemorial. As long as a given work of art can be viewed by non-Whites, it should never depict a nude White female.

Wolf Stoner wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:31 am
I agree with the essence of what you write.
...
We can’t allow all kind of perverts to defile young people, thereby, destroying the future of the race.
The rest is, as they say, window dressing.

We do not live in the sort of society where we can control who may view our works of art and who may not. Therefore, we ought to - as dedicated White racialists - ensure that we do nothing to contribute to and, indeed, prevent where possible the non-White viewing of any depiction of a nude or even scantily-clad White female.

I briefly considered remarking upon the fact that a White female in a context in which only White men may approach her should not only have the license to display themselves as needed (that "as needed" is, of course, essential to my point; beside that, exactly what degree that is we cannot in our current societies possibly know) to attract a mate, but a duty for such in order to ensure our Race continues. However, beyond this aside, I think this goes back to the aforementioned fact that we do not live in such a society. Ergo we should encourage the highest standards of modesty for our women. We know they are beautiful; while we may not be able to ensure the woman we desire has the body of a ballet dancer under the clothing, in the position our Race is currently in throughout the world such ought to be a secondary concern. If you find a fertile White woman of good moral standing and willing to raise your offspring towards the betterment of our race, your duty is clear.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

User avatar
Wolf Stoner
Posts: 164
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:44 am

Re: Words of Wolf Stoner

Post by Wolf Stoner » Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:39 pm

Yes, this case with David’s statue is a perfect example of incurable hypocrisy that reigns in American society. It is OK for children of 6-7 years to see transvestites and other perverts; it is OK to have access to pornographic sites but a statue with a naked man is considered as inappropriate. The similar situation is with accusations against Trump and other cases when public officials are vilified for having extramarital affairs. In such cases American media figures take such a high moral position as if they were Catholic nuns. It would be laughable, if wasn’t tragic.

Male nudity is something very different than female nudity. The message of this statue is more of fighting spirit than of any possible sexual connotation. It is very similar to Arno Breker’s sculptures.
By the way, this Michelangelo’s statue of David was depicted in Soviet history text-books; I well remember it; it bothered no one. By the way, whatever other shortfalls and ideological biases of Soviet educational system, it adhered to very strict rules in relation to sexual morality. But even Soviet censorship considered this statue as totally harmless in this respect.

User avatar
Wolf Stoner
Posts: 164
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:44 am

Re: Words of Wolf Stoner

Post by Wolf Stoner » Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:53 pm

Here is a short video. Although the assesment of the events is not factually correct, the ideological approach is very good. This man rechannels the whole question into right direction. As a propaganda method it is very effective. I have nothing against those western nationalists who depict this conflict as a Jewish ploy in order to kill as many Whites as possible. Although it is not precisely the case in this particular event, it perfectly fits into the overall picture. Jews didn't start this particular war but they actively exploit it for their nefarious purposes (as they did in almost all previous wars). Therefore, there should be no moral qualms in blaming them for orchestrating this war. Provided that Kremlin's Jews are apportioned equal responsibility.
https://odysee.com/@mae:e6/Ukraine-and- ... g-stupid:9

User avatar
Wolf Stoner
Posts: 164
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:44 am

Re: Words of Wolf Stoner

Post by Wolf Stoner » Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:31 am


Post Reply