Rittenhouse Trial

Law and disorder.
Old Aardvark

Re: Rittenhouse Trial

Post by Old Aardvark » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:10 pm

Old Aardvark

Post by Old Aardvark » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:37 pm

Large piece by Daily Mail with lots of photos that captures Rittenhouse, reaction to it, plus Waukesha killings and rapper background.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... i=10232881

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:37 pm

That is quite a hypothetical, PB, thinking you might someday shoot a non-White, even in self defense, and that the prosecution would trot out inadmissable evidence to prejudice a jury of your alleged "peers" that you have been a <horrror! :o> SF moderator.
Well Will,
I wasn't "thinking I might someday shoot a non-white" as more of a "what if" one of us moderators ever happened to be involved in having to defend ourselves and shot a non-white.
After the horse crap YOU went through up in Pocahontas County with a jury of your peers I'd imagine you could see a railroad job for sure.
Now imagine how "fair" a trial it'd be if the "peers" happened to be non-white?
The prosecutor trots out "inadmissible evidence" and of course it gets "struck from the record" however those "peers" still heard it.
The point I tried to make is the odds of a fair trial probably wouldn't be all that great.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:02 am

PhuBai68 wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:37 pm
That is quite a hypothetical, PB, thinking you might someday shoot a non-White, even in self defense, and that the prosecution would trot out inadmissable evidence to prejudice a jury of your alleged "peers" that you have been a <horrror! :o> SF moderator.
Well Will,
I wasn't "thinking I might someday shoot a non-white" as more of a "what if" one of us moderators ever happened to be involved in having to defend ourselves and shot a non-white.
After the horse crap YOU went through up in Pocahontas County with a jury of your peers I'd imagine you could see a railroad job for sure.
Now imagine how "fair" a trial it'd be if the "peers" happened to be non-white?
The prosecutor trots out "inadmissible evidence" and of course it gets "struck from the record" however those "peers" still heard it.
The point I tried to make is the odds of a fair trial probably wouldn't be all that great.
The Alliance's policy regarding interactions with any non-Whites being kept "polite and minimal" comes to mind here. And if that can't be done because push came to shove, well, "run away to fight another day" ought to be the next order of business. The courts and prosecutors see us pro-Whites as an opportunity to advance their careers and the jewed media is only more than happy to assist, the facts be damned. We are literally the Great White Defendant (to borrow from one of Tom Wolfe's novels) for these sick people to harpoon. Avoid in any way possible.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:11 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:24 pm
Jim Mathias wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:02 am
PhuBai68 wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:37 pm
Well Will,
After the horse crap YOU went through up in Pocahontas County with a jury of your peers I'd imagine you could see a railroad job for sure...

Had you read my book, my side of the "horse crap,' you'd know I chose a bench trial because those in my potential jury pool had been tainted by their local media and law enforcement. Unfortunately the judges I drew were more corrupt than a possible jury would have been. You should read the book, PB.

Fortunately for young Rittenhouse, his jury saw through the malicious prosecution. The same can't be said for those three White men down in Georgia who were recently found guilty of "murdering" Mr. "Armed Robbery," the suspicious Black, alleged jogger, who decided to hike up in their White neighborhood. I heard their county is 55% non-White. It's a cinch that that county's Whites don't jog in the Black's "no-go" neighborhoods.

Neighborhood Watch programs used to take care of folks like Ahmed Arbery that showed up where they didn't belong. https://www.nnw.org/