Justice, African style

Law and disorder.
Jim Mathias

Justice, African style

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:11 pm

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62329
Doctoral Candidate Who Sought to Prove Justice System Was 'Racist Against Blacks' Stabbed to Death by Black Male in Chicago
Chris Menahan
InformationLiberation
Jun. 23, 2021
They reap what they sow
They reap what they sow
Poetic Justice.png (615.65 KiB) Viewed 2849 times
Anat Kimchi, a 31-year-old Israeli-born doctoral candidate and scholar at the University of Maryland, wrote a paper published in the Journal of Quantitative Criminology in 2019 attempting to prove America's criminal justice system was racist against "young black offenders" and "black drug offenders."

While visiting Chicago over the weekend, Kimchi was ambushed and stabbed in the back and neck while walking near a homeless encampment at 401 South Wacker at around 3:35 p.m. Police said witnesses told them the assailant was a homeless "slim black male with long dreadlocks who wore a red bandana and a blue tank top," CWB Chicago reported.

Every last media outlet appears to have hid the suspect's description in accordance with their new rules against "amplifying narratives that connect Black and brown communities to crime" but CWB Chicago reported it straight.

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot said Monday that police know the man who fatally stabbed her and are "scouring the various homeless encampments downtown" to find him.

While speaking with CBS 2 Chicago, Chicago Police Superintendent David Brown expressed bafflement that Kimchi would walk on such an "obscure route" which only leads to a freeway and an underpass with a homeless encampment.

Given her field, one can imagine she may have purposefully gone to the encampment to see first hand the horrible oppression that "white supremacist America" was subjecting these disadvantaged, underprivileged victims of white supremacy to due to no fault of their own.

Unfortunately, Kimchi learned the hard way that such liberal notions are entirely based on manufactured media lies.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict that if/when the assailant is caught we're going to learn he had a lengthy criminal record and rather than us finding an "overcharged victim of white supremacy" we're going to find a criminally insane homeless man who was shown incredible leniency by what we're told is our "systemically racist criminal justice system."
Diversity ate one of its own. I can't say that I'm disappointed.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Grimork

Re: Justice, African style

Post by Grimork » Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:42 pm

Tough luck. What an unoriginal thesis too; its not like we needed another dog barking up that tree.

Thomas Cole

Post by Thomas Cole » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:43 pm

This is a beautiful example on what is happening on a broader level. Liberal ideology is a death cult and will eventually destroy its promoters. We just have to "ride the tiger", build up and prepare.

John Yurgel

Post by John Yurgel » Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:09 pm

"Oy Vey Nigger I'm not White".. priceless!
She wanted to open Pandora's Zoo gate and found out karma works sometimes!!! :mrgreen: