Lawyer Reviews

Law and disorder.
Will Williams

Lawyer Reviews

Post by Will Williams » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:28 pm

I posted this review a week ago to AVVO, the place where lawyers are reviewed by their clients, positively or negatively. It was denied by AVVO three times, even though it conformed to that service's guidelines. So I will put it here, because I can.

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Re: Lawyer Reviews

Post by Will Williams » Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:07 pm

The ambitious Miss Finch ran for a WV Senate seat while she was supposedly "representing" me and lost that election, receiving just 29% of the votes.

She ran again this year in the Democrat primary for the job of Pocahontas County Prosecutor and edged out long-time prosecutor Eugene Simmons. But, I'm pleased to report, she lost in the general election this week to the much more experienced Republican candidate, Mrs. Terri Workman Helmick, by more than a 2:1 margin -- 2,639 to 1,195. That is good news for any future defendants in Pocahontas County Courts. Congratulations to Mrs. Helmick!
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ