Jonathan Turley

Law and disorder.
Will Williams

Jonathan Turley

Post by Will Williams » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:22 pm

...strikes me as a man of integrity, despite beinj an attorney. He occasionally appears on Fox News as a legal expert. He has a Website with interesting articles about law and politics: https://jonathanturley.org/

I like that he's been going after lyin' Joe Biden's criminal family dealings, especially the creepy son, Hinter, who has otherwise been getting a pass from the Jew-run media and Jew-run DOJ.

“I’ve Delivered”: New Disclosures
Demolish President Biden’s Denials
on Hunter Dealings

28 July 2022

New disclosures are demolishing the continued denials of President Biden that he had no knowledge and nothing to do with his son’s business interests. The emails (reviewed by Fox and The Daily Mail) include exchanges with at least 14 of Hunter Biden’s business associates while Joe Biden was vice president. They cast further doubt on the president’s repeated claims that he had no knowledge of his son’s foreign business dealings. In one almost plaintive email, Hunter actually complains to an associate that he had delivered on everything that was demanded of him in getting access to his father and the White House.

President Biden and the White House continue to repeat his denial from the campaign trail in 2019: “I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings.” These denials have continued even after an audiotape surfaced showing President Biden leaving a message for Hunter specifically discussing coverage of those dealings.

Some of us have written for two years that Biden’s denial of knowledge is patently false. Indeed, it is baffling how [Jew] Attorney General Garland can ignore the myriad of references to Joe Biden in refusing to appoint a special counsel.

There are emails of Ukrainian and other foreign clients thanking Hunter Biden for arranging meetings with his father. There are photos from dinners and meetings that tie President Biden to these figures, including a 2015 dinner with a group of Hunter Biden’s Russian and Kazakh clients.

People apparently were told to avoid directly referring to President Biden. In one email, Tony Bobulinski, then a business partner of Hunter’s, was instructed by Biden associate James Gilliar not to speak of the former veep’s connection to any transactions: “Don’t mention Joe being involved, it’s only when u [sic] are face to face, I know u [sic] know that but they are paranoid.”

Instead, the emails apparently refer to President Biden with code names such as “Celtic” or “the big guy.” In one, “the big guy” is discussed as possibly receiving a 10 percent cut on a deal with a Chinese energy firm; other emails reportedly refer to Hunter Biden paying portions of his father’s expenses and taxes.

The new disclosures only add details to the the extent of his knowledge and involvement. It appears that Biden met with at least 14 of Hunter’s business associates from the U.S., Mexico, Ukraine, China and Kazakhstan over the course of his vice presidency. That includes Hunter’s Mexican business associates, Miguel Aleman Velasco and Miguel Aleman Magnani who visited the West Wing on Feb. 26, 2014, and Joe was later photographed with Hunter giving Velasco and Magnani a tour of the White House Brady Press Briefing room.

Hunter is clearly eager to get photos as a deliverable for the visits. In one email in April 2014 to David Lienemann, Biden’s official photographer, Hunter asks “Do you have pictures from the lunch I had in dad’s office (I think on 2/26) with Miguel Alleman [sic] Sr. And Jr. And Jeff Cooper? If so let me know and I can send someone to pick them up. Thanks. How was Kiev?”

Other emails show Hunter using trips with his Dad to arrange meetings with business associates like Magnani. Indeed, in one exchange with Magnani, Hunter complains that he is not getting responses on his business dealings, objecting
“I have brought every single person you have ever asked me to bring to the F’ing White House and the Vice President’s house and the inauguration and then you go completely silent,. I don’t know what it is that I did but I’d like to know why I’ve delivered on every single thing you’ve ever asked – and you make me feel like I’ve done something to offend you.”
The cringeworthy email only adds to the embarrassment not of Hunter Biden but Merrick Garland who continues to refuse the obvious need for a special counsel. Indeed, the public could raise the objection raised by Hunter: what does it take?

https://jonathanturley.org/2022/07/28/i ... -dealings/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Re: Jonathan Turley

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:41 am

Turley is exposing the Biden's corruption, but he never goes after the Big Guy's handlers -- his cabinet Jews -- actually running the show. If it is safe to criticize one yet does not mention the other even though he's likely smart enough to know, the omission tells us who is running Biden and the country.

This is entertaining to the soap opera (of politics) crowd but to me it is just DC business as usual covering up the greater crime: Jewish rule.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Re: Jonathan Turley

Post by Will Williams » Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:03 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:41 am
Turley is exposing the Biden's corruption, but he never goes after the Big Guy's handlers -- his cabinet Jews -- actually running the show. If it is safe to criticize one yet does not mention the other even though he's likely smart enough to know, the omission tells us who is running Biden and the country.

This is entertaining to the soap opera (of politics) crowd but to me it is just DC business as usual covering up the greater crime: Jewish rule.

Turley is more than smart, Jim. He has a brillianr legal mind and knows how close he can come to the truth line without crossing it. We have to find a little truth where we can find it and that's what he provides. Once he starts pointing out the string pullers as Jews, he'll get the Joe Sobran treatment: http://www.sobran.com/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ