Can you be sued for an alleged 'hate crime'

Law and disorder.
Jim Mathias

Can you be sued for an alleged 'hate crime'

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:17 am

In Illinois, Congoid attorney general Kwame Raoul is going to try in this first in the nation attempt.

https://www.wqad.com/article/news/local ... 4e2c8fbfa9
Illinois attorney general: First-ever hate crime lawsuit filed against 2 Carroll County residents
The lawsuit was filed May 31 by Illinois Attorney General Kwame Raoul against two Carroll County residents.

Author: Jenna Webster
Published: 8:48 PM CDT June 1, 2022
Updated: 5:15 PM CDT June 2, 2022
Facebook Twitter

CARROLL COUNTY, ILLINOIS, Ill. — Editor's Note: What you see and read in the story may be disturbing, viewer discretion is advised.

Illinois Attorney General Kwame Raoul filed the office's first-ever hate crime lawsuit on May 31 against two Carroll County residents.

The lawsuit, filled in the 15th Judicial Court, is against two white Carroll County residents who allegedly spent months intimidating their neighbor, who is a Black man. The complaint alleges the two committed a hate crime by intimidation and disorderly conduct, and the lawsuit seeks civil penalties and equitable relief.

The full lawsuit can be found here. https://illinoisattorneygeneral.gov/pre ... 1%2022.pdf

According to the lawsuit, Chad Hampton, 45, of Victoria, Illinois, and his mother, Cheryl Hampton, 67, of Streator, Illinois, allegedly engaged in months of racist behavior aimed at intimidating their neighbor, Gregory Johnson.

The defendants displayed the N-word in front of a Confederate flag in a window facing Johnson's home, and Chad Hampton had allegedly previously displayed swastikas in direct view of Johnson's home. Raoul said the harassment came to a head when the Hamptons used a noose to hang a bound and chained effigy of a Black man-made to resemble Johnson from a tree in direct view of his home.

“I looked out of my new home at a Black-faced mannequin shackled and lynched on a tree branch, the N-word scrawled upon a window, and swastikas,” Johnson said in a press release Wednesday. “Our American flag was replaced with their Confederate flag. Have we not come any farther than this? This lawsuit is about tearing off the shackles that still restrain us to this day. It’s about never giving up on the mission of our United States Constitution. We, as a nation, are better than this.”

The Carroll County State's Attorney's office has charged Chad Hampton with criminal destruction of property and Cheryl Hampton with criminal harassment of a witness.

Raoul filed the lawsuit following a hate crimes investigation by his office's Civil Rights Bureau with assistance from the Carroll County State's Attorney's office, the City of Savanna and the Savanna Police Department.

A 2018 amendment to the Illinois Hate Crimes Act allows for civil lawsuits to be filed against perpetrators of hate crimes. This is the first time Raoul has filed such a lawsuit.

“Our complaint alleges the defendants intentionally used the shameful history of lynching and racism in America to terrorize and instill fear in their next-door neighbor simply because he is Black. No one should be subjected to this kind of hate,” Raoul said. “I am committed to continuing to partner with law enforcement agencies across Illinois to prosecute hate crimes and send a message that hate and bigotry of any kind are not welcome and will not be tolerated.”

The Attorney General’s Civil Rights Bureau enforces state and federal civil rights laws prohibiting hate crimes and discrimination in Illinois. Members of the public are encouraged to report discrimination or hate crimes by emailing [email protected] or by calling the Civil Rights Hotline at 1-877-581-3692.
We as a race should take note that even flying a flag can get you prosecuted. Other races will not be prosecuted.

Savanna, Illinois is about 40 miles North of Davenport, Iowa and also sits on the Mississippi river.
Free speech is dead in Illinois
Free speech is dead in Illinois
Savanna IL North of the Quad Cities.png (323.95 KiB) Viewed 2838 times
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Grimork

Re: Can you be sued for an alleged 'hate crime'

Post by Grimork » Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:29 am

Uhhh... Maybe it wasn't the flag per say but actually this
Hamptons used a noose to hang a bound and chained effigy of a Black man-made to resemble Johnson from a tree in direct view of his home.
act of poor taste. I mean, really? Were they trying to scare him with voodoo or what?

UncensoredDeutsch

Post by UncensoredDeutsch » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:49 pm

I would be curious to know whether these people are actually white or they're Jewish but acting white trying to get something like this passed.

That question always comes up in my mind whenever I read things like this because I wouldn't put it past the Jews to do something while being "white" to get what they want as a "Jew", like those hate crimes hoaxes that they do themselves but pass it off as actual "white" crime when it's not.

In which this type of activity should be made illegal and completely transparent so that everyone can understand what is going on.

Thomas S NJ

Post by Thomas S NJ » Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:22 pm

Grimork wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:29 am
Hamptons used a noose to hang a bound and chained effigy of a Black man-made to resemble Johnson from a tree in direct view of his home.
act of poor taste. I mean, really? Were they trying to scare him with voodoo or what?
Agreed. That pushes the action from “simply displaying a flag” into the territory of an actual threat. Though it may not fully cross that legal line. That said, the “message” the attorney wants sent that “hate and bigotry will not be tolerated” is also pretty egregious as a violation of the legal right of anyone to hate whoever they please.

I can totally get wanting to oust a non-White “neighbor” but this isn’t the way to do it. Joining the National Alliance and working for a future of White space and White autonomy is.
H0195

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:53 pm

[Edit: I'm not sure why but when I posted this comment yesterday it was credited to RCavallius. If it was actually you who made it, good one -- I couldn't have said it better myself. :D -Will Williams]
Thomas S NJ wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:22 pm
If certain actions don't violate any laws, one can still be sued for them if one of our enemies really wants to make an issue out of it and has the wherewithal to do so...

Half of the term hate crime is crime. It's covered by criminal statutes, not civil. Of course when you have a state AG in Illinois by the name of Kwame, expect anything. The noose fool could be prosecuted for harassment and probably should be since his over-the-top intimidation was protracted and well documented, but not civilly and not by Kwame.

If an Alliance member were to pull stunts like this fellow allegedly did and I were to learn about it, his membership would be revoked quicker than one can say, "Pierce had it right!"
H0216

Robert Burns

Post by Robert Burns » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:49 am

Grimork wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:29 am
You're right, it has almost nothing to do with the flag. The full story is in the lawsuit. These two pieces of trash destroyed the Black's property and had the cops called on them multiple times prior to hanging the effigy.

The whole thing that sparked it was a property line dispute. They were mowing on what the Black said was his property, so he put up some kind of retractable fence to keep them off. The mom ordered him to take it down and he refused, so she responded by threatening to tear it down herself, and soon after that he found that the fence was pulled up and cut in half. That was the first time the police were called.

The son was charged pretty much the next day with destruction of property after he was caught red-handed by the Black intentionally spraying weed killer on his lawn, in retaliation to the initial report about the fence no doubt. Then the swastikas went up, the Black called the cops again, and after that they hung the effigy. When the police asked about it, the mom not only refused to take it down, but she fully admitted to the officers that it was indeed a representation of the Black next door, and she said she put it up because she was tired of the Black calling the police on them for their criminal behavior.

The mom was arrested soon after and charged with intimidation of a witness (based on the fact that the Black is a witness to their prior offenses against him), the son is being charged as well, and I'd say they have a pretty strong case for that. The flag was just another thing they put up along with the swastikas and the effigy, and they put it up specifically to either piss the Black off or scare him. According to the lawsuit she literally put it up in front of the officer while she was telling him how she doesn't want to live next to any niggers.

I have no sympathy for the Black, and we all know that so-called hate crimes are just bogus ways of tacking on additional penalties to Whites, but the wiggers next door are 100% in the wrong here. They're scum, and they're giving the Jewish media exactly what they want.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Sun Jun 05, 2022 12:04 pm

RCavallius wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:53 pm
[Edit: I'm not sure why but when I posted this comment yesterday it was credited to RCavallius. If it was actually you who made it, good one -- I couldn't have said it better myself. :D -Will Williams]
Thomas S NJ wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:22 pm
If certain actions don't violate any laws, one can still be sued for them if one of our enemies really wants to make an issue out of it and has the wherewithal to do so...

Half of the term hate crime is crime. It's covered by criminal statutes, not civil. Of course when you have a state AG in Illinois by the name of Kwame, expect anything. The noose fool could be prosecuted for harassment and probably should be since his over-the-top intimidation was protracted and well documented, but not civilly and not by Kwame.

If an Alliance member were to pull stunts like this fellow allegedly did and I were to learn about it, his membership would be revoked quicker than one can say, "Pierce had it right!"
Hm...I did post a longer post here, but I don't know what happened to it.
H0216

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:38 am

Perhaps these two White folk did engage in some sort of criminal activity. All that we National Alliance members know is what we've read in a newspaper article; and while the newspaper is probably local in scope, it is still a form of mainstream media. Just because a newspaper is a small community publication does not mean its so-called "journalists" err on the side of objectivity and impartiality. Very likely just the opposite is true.

As I happen to know, almost without exception, all the lowlife amateurs who masquerade as so-called "journalists" will take the side of a negro when the issue is racial. Just about all mainstream media "journalists" owe their sustenance to the jews who control just about all forms of news media, news broadcasting, and the published written word.

In a healthy society--and America has long ago shed its last vestige of "health," and devolved into metastasizing, terminally-ill society--the readers of the newspaper in which the article was published would be allowed to hear BOTH SIDES of the story. Whenever I hear of White folk being charged with another fraudulent "hate crime," I'm very suspicious and my suspicions are the result of knowing the criminal mind of negroes. The fact that the negro lived in the residence next to the White people automatically makes me believe that this "poor, misunderstood, dispossessed, mistreated" negro was likely either retaliatory in its behavior, or may have well even triggered this incident.

Excluding perhaps California--otherwise known as "The People's RepubliK of Kalifornia"--the state of Illinois is likely the most staunchly leftist progressive Marxist state in America. In issues of controversy involving race, especially where alleged "hate crimes" have been committed, it is virtually impossible for a White person to receive impartiality and justice. This fact is compounded by the state of Illinois having an Attorney General named Kwame Raoul.

Call it good old fashioned intuition, but as one who has had far too many experiences with negroes to count, I instinctively know that in matters of race, the feeble negro mindset is hardened by psychotic hatred of the White race and by the most depraved level of "racism" imaginable. I strongly suspect that there is far more to this story than the mainstream media "journalist" is revealing.

A little bit more about Kwame Raoul (reference the link, below). I strongly suspect that this Attorney General is a White race hating bigot, and one who will unlawfully use his office of the Attorney General of the state of Illinois to make the lives of White people a living hell. Rabid, anti-White race bigotry masquerading under color of "law" happens with much greater frequency than we pro-White activists realize. It is far beyond epidemic in this terminally dying society known as "America."

https://www.bing.com/search?q=Kwame+Rao ... 8A8823EA7B
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.