Teaching Sexual Morality

Regarding children, family, and the home.
Grimork

Re: Teaching Sexual Morality

Post by Grimork » Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:26 pm

I wouldn't have a problem with the way you're explaining it. However, I think that should only be if they ask.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:31 am

When I was a child, my parents didn't want me to know about sex. It was made clear to me that some things children were forbidden to know and forbidden to talk about. I was an obedient child who respected his elders, so I never sought to obtain any forbidden knowledge or ask about it. I trusted that I would learn those things when I was ready.
When I was a child, I was curious about everything and wasn't forbidden from learning what I wanted to know. Some actions of a non-sexual nature were forbidden to me and I wanted to know about them as well! Worrying about what's forbidden hardly stopped me though, and I did things with an eye towards not getting caught. I see many kids and adults (Whites, of course) are like this, so making things taboo tends to incite curiosity. The only thing a parent can do is to teach consequences that can and/or will occur on any topic and to always keep the door open for any and all inquiries.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:50 am

All things have a purpose, and every action can either advance or retard our journey to godhood. Education is the key component that must be judged by this standard, and sexual education is just a facet of that. It reaching reproductive health to children at an appropriate age will aid them in finding mates and producing high quality offspring, it is necessary. If anything detracts from that responsibility such as sexual degeneracy, insufficient maturity to deal with the subject matter, or insufficient knowledge to teach it, one should re-examine the course of action.

UncensoredDeutsch

Post by UncensoredDeutsch » Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:15 am

Great discussion everyone!

I think it's important to talk about the future with your children starting young and there really doesn't have to be that much "sex" talk to begin with.

Examples are:

Enjoy and take your time with your childhood to explore and develop yourself on all levels - physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. Figure out what you are interested in and excel at it. Your childhood is just a small and tiny fraction of your entire life, so do not be so quick to want to grow up and be an adult.

You are capable of giving yourself what you need - self love, self-esteem, self-validation, etc. You don't need to look for that outside yourself. This will also protect you from being taken advantage of and/or meeting the wrong people because you are strong and capable within.

(If one is strong and centered within, then there is much LESS chance for that child to go seeking sex and/or love elsewhere in their teen years. Because that's basically #1 reason why children are having sex earlier before they're even ready in any way because they're seeking love, attention, validation, etc.)

One of the goals of your life / future is to get married to your Beloved One. Hopefully by then, you'll be in your mid 20's at the minimum, stable, already have developed yourself fully in all aspects. Hopefully, the Beloved One will have done the same then there should be much less issues to deal with like now and previous generations that didn't do enough preparing and/or ignorant. (Which will definitely break the cycle and start improving quality.)

Communication, problem solving, compromise, stand up for yourself / other / family when necessary, individual and team work skills.

When you are ready to get married, then you'll with your Beloved and create a strong and stable family together. Marriage allows for deep bond and deeper relationship with each other even on the spiritual level which also creates a strong foundation for the children. (Polygamy is BS as there is absolutely no way for this to even happen).

Because if you or he/she doesn't do the same preparation and there's problems which can lead to trouble with the marriage and/or family then it can cause constant chaos, divorce, potential single parent life with no support, one or both parents not being ready to be parents and/or being married, etc. Sex alone does not create a healthy marriage and/or foundation.

Sex itself without a serious relationship and/or marriage can be soul-destroying.

Can talk and use many examples that are available out there for them to look at and understand.

Look for a great model of marriage and a healthy MATURE individual (man / husband / father and woman / wife / mother) to emulate.

Set high standards for your Beloved as well as Self.

Don't settle for less.

If the other is the right one - and isn't ready, then wait and just keep doing what you are doing with your life and hopefully the other is ready sooner than later.

Wait to have sex / making babies until you / Beloved are absolutely ready for marriage and family.

How many children one would like and why? Discussion of small and large families. Can discuss why there's a push to end marriages and making children for whites.

Can talk about all the issues, trauma and problems divorce & blended families can cause.

Ditto for talking about why there is a push for sex and promscuity as well as the hyper focus of sex without marriage being in the picture at all.

One can talk about LGBT / Trannies / gender fluid / etc. - how and why this is being pushed. Explain how this is civilization ending. How this is very much a mental, emotional and spiritual issue that isn't healthy.

Our children do not have just the STDs to worry about these days - they have to worry about who is actually vaccinated - if they are, then they're not viable options anymore. (Which we need to consider as a high percentage of our young have accepted the covid vaccine and has already killed 41% more than the previous years). Those who are not vaccinated will be literally "gold" so to speak.

Then there's the trannies, gender fluids, etc. that are out there on the dating / sexual scene.

Can talk about differences in males and females such as anatomy, why and how it works on a superficial level until its the right time to go deeper when at an older age, strengths / weaknesses in men and women and how both can complement each other to facilitate working together as a team as husband / wife, father / mother, etc.

=======

I actually feel sorry for our children and future generations that will have to deal with all this and making it much more harder & complicated than it even really needs to be.

Many of these things are all that I've learned that I should have been looking for and wished that was taught to me when I was growing up.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:55 am

UncensoredDeutsch wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:15 am
Great discussion everyone!

I think it's important to talk about the future with your children starting young and there really doesn't have to be that much "sex" talk to begin with.

Examples are:

Enjoy and take your time with your childhood to explore and develop yourself on all levels - physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. Figure out what you are interested in and excel at it. Your childhood is just a small and tiny fraction of your entire life, so do not be so quick to want to grow up and be an adult.

You are capable of giving yourself what you need - self love, self-esteem, self-validation, etc. You don't need to look for that outside yourself. This will also protect you from being taken advantage of and/or meeting the wrong people because you are strong and capable within.

(If one is strong and centered within, then there is much LESS chance for that child to go seeking sex and/or love elsewhere in their teen years. Because that's basically #1 reason why children are having sex earlier before they're even ready in any way because they're seeking love, attention, validation, etc.)

One of the goals of your life / future is to get married to your Beloved One. Hopefully by then, you'll be in your mid 20's at the minimum, stable, already have developed yourself fully in all aspects. Hopefully, the Beloved One will have done the same then there should be much less issues to deal with like now and previous generations that didn't do enough preparing and/or ignorant. (Which will definitely break the cycle and start improving quality.)

Communication, problem solving, compromise, stand up for yourself / other / family when necessary, individual and team work skills.

When you are ready to get married, then you'll with your Beloved and create a strong and stable family together. Marriage allows for deep bond and deeper relationship with each other even on the spiritual level which also creates a strong foundation for the children. (Polygamy is BS as there is absolutely no way for this to even happen).

Because if you or he/she doesn't do the same preparation and there's problems which can lead to trouble with the marriage and/or family then it can cause constant chaos, divorce, potential single parent life with no support, one or both parents not being ready to be parents and/or being married, etc. Sex alone does not create a healthy marriage and/or foundation.

Sex itself without a serious relationship and/or marriage can be soul-destroying.

Can talk and use many examples that are available out there for them to look at and understand.

Look for a great model of marriage and a healthy MATURE individual (man / husband / father and woman / wife / mother) to emulate.

Set high standards for your Beloved as well as Self.

Don't settle for less.

If the other is the right one - and isn't ready, then wait and just keep doing what you are doing with your life and hopefully the other is ready sooner than later.

Wait to have sex / making babies until you / Beloved are absolutely ready for marriage and family.

How many children one would like and why? Discussion of small and large families. Can discuss why there's a push to end marriages and making children for whites.

Can talk about all the issues, trauma and problems divorce & blended families can cause.

Ditto for talking about why there is a push for sex and promscuity as well as the hyper focus of sex without marriage being in the picture at all.

One can talk about LGBT / Trannies / gender fluid / etc. - how and why this is being pushed. Explain how this is civilization ending. How this is very much a mental, emotional and spiritual issue that isn't healthy.

Our children do not have just the STDs to worry about these days - they have to worry about who is actually vaccinated - if they are, then they're not viable options anymore. (Which we need to consider as a high percentage of our young have accepted the covid vaccine and has already killed 41% more than the previous years). Those who are not vaccinated will be literally "gold" so to speak.

Then there's the trannies, gender fluids, etc. that are out there on the dating / sexual scene.

Can talk about differences in males and females such as anatomy, why and how it works on a superficial level until its the right time to go deeper when at an older age, strengths / weaknesses in men and women and how both can complement each other to facilitate working together as a team as husband / wife, father / mother, etc.

=======

I actually feel sorry for our children and future generations that will have to deal with all this and making it much more harder & complicated than it even really needs to be.

Many of these things are all that I've learned that I should have been looking for and wished that was taught to me when I was growing up.
I like this, you're showing a mature perspective here, UD.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

D.MacMullen

Post by D.MacMullen » Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:40 am

In my opinion, if a mother and father have a good relationship with their children. The children can talk openly to the parents. It's the parents job to firstly, create that relationship. Then secondly to answer every question they can on a level with the particular child's developmental stage. The explanation of anatomy doesn't have to be sexual. As a part of nature, all things reproduce. It only gets disgusting and uncomfortable when there's a jew involved somewhere. The children will see and eventually understand the love it takes to make a family.
It's our job in the National Alliance to create a new and healthy society and in turn to shape that societies morally.