Dealing With Financial Illiteracy

Regarding children, family, and the home.
Will Williams

Dealing With Financial Illiteracy

Post by Will Williams » Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:54 am

A correspondent has sent this piece: https://www.possiblefinance.com/blog/fi ... tatistics/

The article is written by a non-White, Chung Fu, but contains facts with a purpose of teaching young people how to become financially literate.

Our correspondent, a non-Alliance member, writes to us with her concern, presumably as useful for White parents and their children as for non-Whites:
Currently, only one-third of adults report having an understanding of basic financial concepts I’m hoping to turn that around, and it starts by providing young people with a financial education.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Re: Dealing With Financial Illiteracy

Post by Will Williams » Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:12 pm

Steam-Powered wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:14 pm

Great link, Chairman Will. Every White person absolutely NEEDS to learn financial responsiblity. Otherwise our race will face continued servitute to the Jews via interest and wage-slavery. Most folks don't realize they can take low-interest loans from their 401k to pay off high-interest credit card debt, can start a Roth IRA with very little up-front money, and most importantly that they CAN resist impulse-buying using a credit card. Again, great link!
Our people used to defer gratification rather than be sucked into usurious debt slavery. In my grandparents' day, before credit cards, 30-year mortgages and such we would save up our money to pay cash for an automobile, even a house before going into debt. With current out of control inflation of the price of labor and materials and everything else, and nearly worthless fiat money, it is time to free ourselves from debt slavery as individuals and as a community and get back to financial responsibility.

What are 401k and Roth IRA? More government controls of our lives, backed by gambling savings with the Jew-controlled Wall Streeters?
:roll:
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

UncensoredDeutsch

Post by UncensoredDeutsch » Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:42 am

Steam-Powered,

Even if you "own" your home outright with no more mortgage, you are still paying tribute through property taxes. If you don't pay on that, your home and/or land will be taken.

You would have to get your land out of the system which I hear is a pretty complex process and/or take back our Nation to finally own our own land.

D.MacMullen

Post by D.MacMullen » Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:56 am

UncensoredDeutsch wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:42 am
Steam-Powered,

Even if you "own" your home outright with no more mortgage, you are still paying tribute through property taxes. If you don't pay on that, your home and/or land will be taken.

You would have to get your land out of the system which I hear is a pretty complex process and/or take back our Nation to finally own our own land.
That's understood. Yes paying taxes to a system your working to eventually replace could be seen as a bit counterproductive. But it's a hell of a lot better than giving that same system 80,000 dollars on an average mortgage
30-Year Fixed for $200,000 Mortgage
Loan term: 30 years
Interest rate: 2.5%
Monthly payment: $790
Total interest paid: $84,487
Yeah I'll pay taxes. Also the average interest rate for a 30 year mortgage is 6.7% !!!! :o

WhiteHealer

Post by WhiteHealer » Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:09 am

Will Williams wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:12 pm
Steam-Powered wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:14 pm

Great link, Chairman Will. Every White person absolutely NEEDS to learn financial responsiblity. Otherwise our race will face continued servitute to the Jews via interest and wage-slavery. Most folks don't realize they can take low-interest loans from their 401k to pay off high-interest credit card debt, can start a Roth IRA with very little up-front money, and most importantly that they CAN resist impulse-buying using a credit card. Again, great link!
Our people used to defer gratification rather than be sucked into usurious debt slavery. In my grandparents' day, before credit cards, 30-year mortgages and such we would save up our money to pay cash for an automobile, even a house before going into debt. With current out of control inflation of the price of labor and materials and everything else, and nearly worthless fiat money, it is time to free ourselves from debt slavery as individuals and as a community and get back to financial responsibility.

What are 401k and Roth IRA? More government controls of our lives, backed by gambling savings with the Jew-controlled Wall Streeters?
:roll:
Chairman Williams,

How correct you are about 401k's and IRA's. I have a 457 through my employer. Between January 2022 and January 2023 I have lost $6,000 out of my 457 account due to the stock market depreciating. I looked into caching out my 457 and taking the tax hit. I am not allowed to touch my money locked up in this 457 until my retirement age, or I leave this employer, or I have some critical health issue I would have to use this for. I find it criminal that I am not able to access my money and I am at the stock markets mercy for what will be left of my employers investment in this scam retirement account.

WhiteHealer

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:49 am

WH, your point is well-taken, but I wouldn't get too upset about the $6,000: it's likely to go up again.
H0216

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:18 am

The stock market is a gamble, White Healer and one that's rigged by the House and politicians. There's no telling how things will be manipulated in the coming years, but one thing that is predictable is the greed of the insiders to that system. One day they'll inflate huge bubbles and the next they'll deflate it and scoop up assets at pennies on the dollar (as what happened during the Great Depression.)

What can you do without taking a huge tax hit? Well, one thing I've heard of is the self-directed IRA where you can demand your money be converted to precious metals. It's not really an investment to buy PM's though, it's just a way to park your money that's safe from inflation. In deflationary times it can lose value, but vote-buying politicians know that this could easily cost them their jobs--which is why they prefer to inflate. I believe it is up to you to arrange to store the metals, and this can be hired out (which means it could be taken from you by the holder) or store it yourself (it could be taken from you by thieves/robbers.) Many others have done this (I haven't because I haven't had an IRA in a very long time and am totally out of the paper investment system) but you'll want to check more into this if the idea may suit your needs and wants.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.