Beginner's Guide to the Pump Shotgun

Regarding children, family, and the home.
Grimork

Re: Beginner's Guide to the Pump Shotgun

Post by Grimork » Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:23 pm

Thomas S NJ wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:15 pm
Again, I did not mean to put you off, and I apologize.
It's ok, that was just my first reaction. Yes thank you. I may shoot it once before, but depending on the kick I may not shoot it again till after the birth. :lol: Will see how I feel either way. Thanks for the congratulations, we're excited.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:08 pm

Thanks for sharing SP. It doesn't hurt to look around at different vendors, that's for sure.

Thomas S NJ

Post by Thomas S NJ » Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:52 am

Steam-Powered wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:05 pm
Grimork wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:44 am
White Man 1 wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:52 pm
Heck, let me know next time you come out to the campus and I'll come shoot with you!
OK thanks WM1. :) Maybe we can all go shopping for ammo too, I don't have much; when I was buying everything was wicked overpriced and the selection was bad.
Grimork, I highly recommend avoiding purchasing ammo from most stores, the prices are crazy high! The past several years I've been very satisfied with WMTTC and even managed to buy three thousand hard-to-find CCI primers for hand-loading (just started the process of making my own ammo): https://www.wmtac.com/

Not that it matters, but the owner is a veteran who knows his stuff. Personally, I'm not into "tactical" gun culture, but each to their own. I'm just happy to have a reliable source for reasonably priced ammo.
Ammoseek is another good resource, as they provide you handy, sorted price per round. Ask a friend before buying, though, if it's not from a classic brand like Winchester or Remington; a lot of the cheapest stuff is Israeli. *barf*
H0195