Loving our family pets

Regarding children, family, and the home.
Will Williams

Re: Loving our family pets

Post by Will Williams » Sat May 20, 2023 10:33 am

FolkishFreya wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 9:09 pm
She is somewhat of a blondie. I'm going to stick with her name they gave her at the pound. Selena, from what I was told it's Greek even though many mestizos use it...

Those people at the pound probably named her after Selena Gomez, no Greek goddess. :roll:

Ms. Gomez, reportedly the most popular female on Jew-owned Instagram social medium.

Hitler's Blondi was a female.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Sun May 28, 2023 1:10 pm

That is unknown to me Chairman whom she is named after. The definition of her name stands for a Greek Goddess of the moon. That is Aryan and beautiful.

In a conscious new world MUST take back the things that are OURS. Albeit names of things, places, EVERYTHING. I will inform people what her name means and educate them on the TRUE meaning of her name. Not some mestizo washed out pop star.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun May 28, 2023 6:16 pm

FolkishFreya wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 1:10 pm
That is unknown to me Chairman whom she is named after. The definition of her name stands for a Greek Goddess of the moon. That is Aryan and beautiful.

In a conscious new world MUST take back the things that are OURS. Albeit names of things, places, EVERYTHING. I will inform people what her name means and educate them on the TRUE meaning of her name. Not some mestizo washed out pop star.
Good for you, Frey! Names are so important. Many of our people are still naming their precious White babies with Hebrew names, even when they should know better. Ugh!

When I was raising German shepherds back in the late 80s and early 90s the name of my kennel was Negerfresser. Each pup I raised had that in its name, registered with the American Kennel Club. Examples: Baroness von Negerfresser and her brother Bernhardt von Negerfresser. Fine German names. Some people complained about their pup's certified pedigree lineage when they discovered Negerfresser is German for nigger eater. Too bad. Too late. :lol:
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:26 pm

I miss not having a dog because I am a "dog person." Lana and I have two lovely cats, however. They are siblings we've had for ten years, since they were kittens, or they've had us -- never been in the house and keep the mouse and mole population in check.

We've also got lots of wild critters who visit: raccoons, possums, Deer, turkey, hummingbirds; my favorite is a pair of red-headed woodpeckers who share their habitat with us.

Here's a bear that visits occasionally. Lana took this picture of it a couple of months ago through our sunroom window:

Supremely White

Post by Supremely White » Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:47 pm

When I adopted my Korat-looking cat, the pound didn’t have names for the felines up for grabs. I’m partial to shorthaired gray tabbies and solid blue shorthairs. She was 2 when I got to become her mommy, didn’t have any pedigree, but it seems that she has the stereotypical personality of the Korat cat. She loves following me and supervising my housework. I wanted a cuddly lap cat and she fit the bill. She was easily trained, and in turn has me trained to be at Her Majesty’s beck and call. She’s totally the boss of me, and is pushy, bossy and demanding, but when you’re this in love, I find it endearing, unlike when humans pull that. She helped me choose her name. By now, she’s 18 and has kidney disease and is so bony due to peeing more than the water I give her to drink. It’s sad, but we all have to go someday. She’s still as spirited as ever.

Due to her age, poor health and the harsh elements where I live, she’s not allowed outside anymore, not even on her harness/leash, because she tries to eat weeds and then pukes more than her disease already makes her do.
Although I made sure that she has enough clean water in each bathroom everyday, she, like some other animals, has been known to prefer drinking from the toilet. Obviously, when I use Comet to clean before brushing the toilet bowl out, I put the seat and lid down, and I used to steer her away and towards her bowl of water, but nowadays, I figure that she needs as much water as possible, whatever the source, so I let her jump up to the seat and lower herself in to drink from the toilet.

So my question for others here with indoor pets is why they prefer to go through the trouble of drinking from the toilet when they have enough fresh clean water nearby? This has always baffled me.
Hitler was right.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:31 pm

Supremely White wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:47 pm
So my question for others here with indoor pets is why they prefer to go through the trouble of drinking from the toilet when they have enough fresh clean water nearby? This has always baffled me.
It may be the taste of freshly oxygenated water. The process of flushing causes the toilet tank to refill, allowing water out of the pipes to come into contact with air. Tap water also has a bit more minerals in it, some of which we need in our diet. My cat gets RO filtered water that's placed in a dish with a recirculating pump to oxygenate it, and she drinks it, but will occasionally like to get it straight out of the tap from a sink nearby. I'd give her tap water all the time but suspect that the chlorides used to kill the microorganism within it may be the cause of some feline issues such as kidney failure.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Dillon_C_Rau

Post by Dillon_C_Rau » Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:40 pm

I have been away from WB for a while now. This is the reason why. My cat, Sunny has been in a decline in health recently. He has enjoyed 13 years of life. He had some serious kidney problems.

However he has made a jump for the best. Gaining some weight and been a lot more active. He use to struggle jumping onto my bed. Now he is jumping up my 10 foot fence with ease.
Attachments
Him this winter. Enjoying the warm bed.
Him this winter. Enjoying the warm bed.
IMG_8759.jpeg (606.94 KiB) Viewed 2771 times
Him recently. Just got food.
Him recently. Just got food.
71338864392__C16F1073-8857-4C7A-92B1-ED186105BE83.jpeg (1.57 MiB) Viewed 2771 times
Dillon Charles Von Rau ᛉᚢᛟ

Supremely White

Post by Supremely White » Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:51 pm

Aww, Dylan, your little guy is such a cutie pie! My cat was diagnosed with her kidney trouble about 2-3 years ago. The vet said it’s common in older cats, and he and his assistant advised canned food, but some cats are picky and stick to their dry kibble and just lick the juices from the canned food and abandon the rest of it. It turns out that the canned Fancy Feast wasn’t to Her Majesty’s liking, but when I was away a few months ago for a week, she was given Friskies canned food and ate some, and now she has some Fancy Feast purée from individual tubes and has been demanding that. Unfortunately, she continues to waste away and I can feel her spine.

In her prime, she reached 10 pounds and held that for a while, with years of 9 pounds before and after, but when she was diagnosed, she was less than 7lbs, and now I only have a digital scale, but I guess it doesn’t work below certain weights like the old dial scale. She has no trouble jumping and running up the stairs when she gets a playful spell.

Have you any tips on how you helped Sunny regain some weight?
Hitler was right.

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:20 pm

Dillon_C_Rau wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:40 pm
I have been away from WB for a while now. This is the reason why. My cat, Sunny has been in a decline in health recently. He has enjoyed 13 years of life. He had some serious kidney problems.

However he has made a jump for the best. Gaining some weight and been a lot more active. He use to struggle jumping onto my bed. Now he is jumping up my 10 foot fence with ease.
I used to have a Orange tabby named Sergeant Murphy, he looked a lot like your Sunny. I am glad to hear he is doing better and your back on WB.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

Dillon_C_Rau

Post by Dillon_C_Rau » Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:29 pm

I completely understand, he has been very picky ever since I got him. I have had luck with Frisky Pate for wet food. Older cats often get teeth problems too. He loves his temptations soft treats.

He practically lives on my bed to to the sunlight it gets, so I decided to put his food right wear he slept to encourage him to eat more. I would also take him outside and carry him around so he could still get fresh air, that also helped. I wish you the absolute best along with her majesty.

It is such a shame that these little angles only live so long.

Supremely White wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:51 pm
Aww, Dylan, your little guy is such a cutie pie! My cat was diagnosed with her kidney trouble about 2-3 years ago. The vet said it’s common in older cats, and he and his assistant advised canned food, but some cats are picky and stick to their dry kibble and just lick the juices from the canned food and abandon the rest of it. It turns out that the canned Fancy Feast wasn’t to Her Majesty’s liking, but when I was away a few months ago for a week, she was given Friskies canned food and ate some, and now she has some Fancy Feast purée from individual tubes and has been demanding that. Unfortunately, she continues to waste away and I can feel her spine.

In her prime, she reached 10 pounds and held that for a while, with years of 9 pounds before and after, but when she was diagnosed, she was less than 7lbs, and now I only have a digital scale, but I guess it doesn’t work below certain weights like the old dial scale. She has no trouble jumping and running up the stairs when she gets a playful spell.

Have you any tips on how you helped Sunny regain some weight?
Dillon Charles Von Rau ᛉᚢᛟ