Loving our family pets

Regarding children, family, and the home.
RCavallius

Re: Loving our family pets

Post by RCavallius » Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:56 am

White_Vengeance wrote:
Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:22 am
In a perfect world, the spear-chuckin' jungle cannibals would not be allowed to own pets of any kind. Hell, in a perfect world, though, the blue-gummed savages would have long ago become extinct because the White race would stop supporting them; hence, natural selection would have run its course and vanquished the indolent, shiftless beasts to the ash heap of failed races and species throughout history.
According to Nietzsche, the world is perfect. Boy is that a hard one to accept...
H0216

bwhelan91

Post by bwhelan91 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:13 am

I have never heard about pet stores not selling black cats around Halloween. What a sad thing!!! Animals are better than people of you ask me.

My husband wanted an English Bull Terrior his whole life. Needlesa to say we got one.
Stubborn, smart, SO loving and ABSOLUTELY handsome.
Attachments
20220521_162504.jpg
20220521_162504.jpg (3.23 MiB) Viewed 5738 times

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:32 am

Awesome!
H0216

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:08 pm

Give me a little bit of advice as to how we post pictures here from our computer. Most sites have a paper clip icon for attachments.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:50 pm

Victor Arminius wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:08 pm
Give me a little bit of advice as to how we post pictures here from our computer. Most sites have a paper clip icon for attachments.
Below the field where you type in your message is a tab called 'attachments,' click it and you'll see 'add files' within that tab. Click this also, then you should be given a choice as to file folders on your device from which to select the picture file you wish to add. That picture file can then be selected by double clicking on it which will bring you back to the WB 'attachments' tab and shows your loading progress of that file. From there, click a spot within your text field where the picture is to be placed then select 'place inline'. You should see the picture file name where in the text field it is to appear.
Sample
Sample
Screenshot 2022-07-24 at 21-25-19 New World Order Comix #1 The Saga of… White Will! by William Pierce – Cosmotheism.png (931.29 KiB) Viewed 5713 times
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:30 pm

What a sweet picture of those two. I'm sure they have a bast playing together.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:35 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:50 pm
Victor Arminius wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:08 pm
Below the field where you type in your message is a tab called 'attachments,' click it and you'll see 'add files' within that tab. Click this also, then you should be given a choice as to file folders on your device from which to select the picture file you wish to add. That picture file can then be selected by double clicking on it which will bring you back to the WB 'attachments' tab and shows your loading progress of that file. From there, click a spot within your text field where the picture is to be placed then select 'place inline'. You should see the picture file name where in the text field it is to appear.

Screenshot 2022-07-24 at 21-25-19 New World Order Comix #1 The Saga of… White Will! by William Pierce – Cosmotheism.png
I didn't know all that, Jim. I've always just clicked on the little mountain scene on the top bar that gives this: Image

Then with the picture I want to insert, right click on it and select "copy image address" -- then insert it between Image like this:

General Patton's courageous Bull Terrier Willie

I sometimes may add a caption, then highlight the image and caption and hit "center" on the top bar for effect.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:40 pm

FolkishFreya wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:30 pm
Not to sound like the stuffy, stern, pedantic old school marm, FolkishFreya, but I believe you meant to say "have a BLAST," and not "have a bast."
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:09 pm

White_Vengeance wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:40 pm
FolkishFreya wrote:
Not to sound like the stuffy, stern, pedantic old school marm, FolkishFreya, but I believe you meant to say "have a BLAST," and not "have a bast."
Yes, of course I meant to say "blast". :lol: You'll find that a good skimming through of what I write isn't of high caliber of what most write here. Regardless, I do my best to contribute and be apart of the conversation. I do my best to catch errors prior to posting but sometimes they get through. It happens. Also, I submit all of my comments through my phone and auto-correct does do some odd things from time to time...
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:34 am

FolkishFreya wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:09 pm
White_Vengeance wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:40 pm
FolkishFreya wrote:
Yes, of course I meant to say "blast". :lol: You'll find that a good skimming through of what I write isn't of high caliber of what most write here. Regardless, I do my best to contribute and be apart of the conversation. I do my best to catch errors prior to posting but sometimes they get through. It happens. Also, I submit all of my comments through my phone and auto-correct does do some odd things from time to time...
I don't send many text messages. To the best of my ability, I shun text messaging as a subhuman negro shuns work, personal hygiene, education, responsibility, or a life without violent crime. One of the biggest reasons that I have an aversion to text messaging is the auto-correct feature; after composing a text message I find myself correcting many of the so-called "mistakes" that auto-correct took upon itself to correct. It's not only a bit of an annoyance but time-consuming. I'd much rather do the courteous, respectable thing and call the person; if he/she does not answer then I leave a short voicemail message.

In today's overly-aggressive world of technology some people want to engage in a non-stop, back-and-forth conversation through text messaging. Invariably, what ends up wasting 25-30 minutes with a back-and-forth flurry of text messages can easily be accomplished in about 2-3 minutes with an informal phone conversation.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.