Loving our family pets

Regarding children, family, and the home.
Grimork

Re: Loving our family pets

Post by Grimork » Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:41 pm

Nice kitties. I only have kids, no pets. :oops:

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:56 pm

Have lots of pets. The kids love them and they are great company. Here is one of my cats, who has extra toes
20220108_191642.jpg
20220108_191642.jpg (2.79 MiB) Viewed 4921 times

bwhelan91

Post by bwhelan91 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:58 pm

We have 3 cats, 2 indoor 1 outdoor, and 1 dog! My 2 kids sure love them.. And the chickens. They make a house a home.

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:07 am

As do I. I once worked as a volunteer in an animal shelter every Saturday. Usually helping neuter cats.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:35 am

I remember reading in some of Savitri Devi's works that kindness to animals is most prominent among our race.
H0216

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:30 am

I own a Quaker parrot whose name is Patrick. I purchased him on St. Patrick's Day, March 17, 2015, and he is mostly green, with gray on his belly and some of his underside, hence the name "Patrick." He alternates between being a charming little friend and a rowdy little troublemaker.

For those who don't know much about Quaker parrots--and I'm assuming that would be the majority of people reading this post--they are the smallest in the parrot family, weighing around 120 grams, and standing about only 5"-6" tall, in the fully upright position. Quaker parrots are known alternately by the name "monk parrots," and in some states, Tennessee for one, it is unlawful to own them (although most sane people just disregard this idiotic law). The states that have outlawed the ownership of Quaker parrots claim that they are a blight upon the farming community but I've never uncovered any concrete evidence of this fallacy.

In their natural state, they are wild birds, and they often travel in flocks. Since they are domiciled in many parts of America you might have even seen one--or several. They fly faster than the proverbial wind, darting across the sky much faster than the more commonly-seen birds in America.

Some Quaker parrots will live to the ripe old age of 30 years old (in actual "bird years"). To calculate the equivalent "human being age" of a Quaker parrot, take the total number of years he/she has been on Earth and multiply it by 2.25 to find the bird's equivalent "human being" age in years. So, for example, Patrick was born in September 2014--I purchased him on March 17, 2015, as previously mentioned--so that would make him 8 years, one month old in actual bird years. So, I'll drop the additional one month and say that he is 8 years old in actual bird years; multiplying 8 X 2.25 = 18 years old (in human being-type years).

I always get asked if he talks; strangely he says very little, but occasionally he'll mutter a few distinguishable words. My previous Quaker parrot, named Alvin, had a HUGE vocabulary and he quickly picked up words he heard from human beings--especially me. He absolutely HATED negroes! Gee...I wonder where and how he learned to hate the barbaric jungle savages.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:52 am

White_Vengeance wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:30 am
My previous Quaker parrot, named Alvin, had a HUGE vocabulary and he quickly picked up words he heard from human beings--especially me. He absolutely HATED negroes! Gee...I wonder where and how he learned to hate the barbaric jungle savages.
...smarter than your average bird-brained liberal...
H0216

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:37 pm

We have all heard about the cruelty to black cats on or around Halloween. Many pet stores and animal shelters will not let people adopt black cats right before Halloween. However, this I saw with my own eyes when I was volunteering at an animal shelter. A solid white cat was admitted for emergency surgery. It appears someone had poured gasoline on it and set it on fire. I asked the vet if this was common and he said it happens more than you know but only in particular neighborhoods. That was all he would say. What do you make of this?

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:46 pm

Victor Arminius wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:37 pm
We have all heard about the cruelty to black cats on or around Halloween. Many pet stores and animal shelters will not let people adopt black cats right before Halloween. However, this I saw with my own eyes when I was volunteering at an animal shelter. A solid white cat was admitted for emergency surgery. It appears someone had poured gasoline on it and set it on fire. I asked the vet if this was common and he said it happens more than you know but only in particular neighborhoods. That was all he would say. What do you make of this?
I'd assume it was a non-White neighborhood, but I guess one can't say for sure.
H0216

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:22 am

Victor Arminius wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:37 pm
It is an established and proven fact that subhuman, cannibalistic, savage moon crickets (aka: negroes), because of their genetic predisposition to committing the most heinous violence possible, also enjoy the sickening, disgusting act of committing cruelty to animals.

I read recently where a low IQ, barbaric, wild-ubangi spook kicked, stomped, and even punched to death a one-year old beagle it its Section 8 ghetto, third-world, hell-hole apartment in a fit of rage over something so unimportant and irrelevant that, to a White human being, it would be absolutely inconsequential. Who knows what diabolical evil lurks in the enfeebled mind and miniaturized brains of ignorant, backwards, knuckle-draggin' jungle apes?

Every single day of my life I find more-and-more incontrovertible evidence--some anecdotal, but most scientific, genetic, and biological--that the bio-hazard, predatory organism pavement apes simply cannot be, and absolutely ARE NOT, human beings.

In a perfect world, the spear-chuckin' jungle cannibals would not be allowed to own pets of any kind. Hell, in a perfect world, though, the blue-gummed savages would have long ago become extinct because the White race would stop supporting them; hence, natural selection would have run its course and vanquished the indolent, shiftless beasts to the ash heap of failed races and species throughout history.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.