Doctor Decapitates Baby During Birth in Hospital

Regarding children, family, and the home.
Grimork

Doctor Decapitates Baby During Birth in Hospital

Post by Grimork » Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:03 am

This is an older story from 2018 in a UK Hospital. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -womb.html

I've had 2 live births in hospital and am blessed that both my children are healthy. However, every time the experience has been awful for me, full of interventions that were unasked for and unnecessary. I could go into more detail here if needed but just wanted to share this particular appalling story and that I think I will take my chances at home next time, thanks.

Old Aardvark

Re: Doctor Decapitates Baby During Birth in Hospital

Post by Old Aardvark » Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:57 pm

What is Vashnivy Laxman? Half Hindu and half Jew?

Perhaps it was incompetence. I have a hard time imagining it was intentional. Cannot have been good for the doctor's career.

Now, for some thing from the Daily Mail that is much more recent (today), much more cruel, and totally intentional, check out this lead:

/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-986729 ... ai=9867295

So tell me again how we are racists for not woman black people living in our communities.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:36 pm

Old Aardvark wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:57 pm
What is Vashnivy Laxman? Half Hindu and half Jew?

Perhaps it was incompetence. I have a hard time imagining it was intentional. Cannot have been good for the doctor's career.

Now, for some thing from the Daily Mail that is much more recent (today), much more cruel, and totally intentional, check out this lead:

/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-986729 ... ai=9867295

So tell me again how we are racists for not woman black people living in our communities.
I don't know what she is, some form of mystery meat.

Yes, I believe it was incompetence, but that matters little when your baby is dead instead of alive and his head is stuck in your body.

Unfortunately this case isn't even that rare, you can see some other cases of hospital decapitations here: https://www.google.com/search?client=fi ... t+hospital

I trust myself more than I trust the modern hospital to deliver my baby safely. At least no matter what, my baby will have it's head attached.

I also don't think being shot is more cruel than having an innocent beings head forcibly separated from it's body, OA. We will have to disagree there.

Thomas Cole

Post by Thomas Cole » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:57 pm

When my wife and I expected our first child, we went to a hospital to check it out. It was loud, dirty, chaotic and the staff seemed either disinterested or incompetent or something in between. So we hired a midwife and had a home birth. It was fantastic, a life changing experience. All our other children entered the world the same way - it was easy and very relaxed. The last two we delivered without even a midwife. Both boys are strong and healthy, the birth was a piece of cake.
I believe hospitals are for sick people and pregnancy is not a disease. If a woman is healthy and had a normal pregnancy, a homebirth can be a great and very natural way to deliver.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:29 pm

Thomas Cole wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:57 pm
When my wife and I expected our first child, we went to a hospital to check it out. It was loud, dirty, chaotic and the staff seemed either disinterested or incompetent or something in between. So we hired a midwife and had a home birth. It was fantastic, a life changing experience. All our other children entered the world the same way - it was easy and very relaxed. The last two we delivered without even a midwife. Both boys are strong and healthy, the birth was a piece of cake.
I believe hospitals are for sick people and pregnancy is not a disease. If a woman is healthy and had a normal pregnancy, a homebirth can be a great and very natural way to deliver.
Thanks for your experience, Thomas. I think you are so right.

BBrookshire

Post by BBrookshire » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:04 pm

Can't decide if that's gross negligence or gross incompetence.......or both. Wow.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:50 am

BBrookshire wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:04 pm
Can't decide if that's gross negligence or gross incompetence.......or both. Wow.
Well, she was trained just like any other, and it's pretty common sense that babies are fragile and she kept pulling on him anyway. I actually believe when she was trying to cut the cervix of the woman who was in labor she actually cut the neck of the baby possibly and that helped in the process of beheading him.

I wish I could say it were the only case, but it's not. I also have noticed that where I live there are more and more non-White doctors and healthcare "professionals."

Supremely White

Post by Supremely White » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:18 am

I have no experience with the whole birthing thing, but from what I can imagine, I don’t see why more new mothers don’t use midwives or doulas.
Most mammals can birth their neonates without veterinary intervention, with the exception of a few cattle and horses I remember needing help on “All Creatures Great and Small “.

And I don’t get why most nurses around my area are flips. Most pharmacy assistants and pharmacists here are orientals. When did oriental change to Asian, anyway? Even the archives where Dr. William Luther Pierce spoke, he said “Asian “ rather than oriental, which is what they were politely called as far back as I can remember.
Hitler was right.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:55 am

Well there's a few reasons I can think of Supremely White. For one, mothers are extremely scared by the medical industry that they are incapable of birthing outside of a hospital. The old ways have been lost of course and even our grandmothers a lot of times were birthed themselves in a hospital setting. Another thing is, midwives are increasingly indoctrinated into the mainstream medical treatment, a lot of times they're no better than hospital staff and encourage senseless ultrasounds and other potentially dangerous procedures. I recently went to a birthing center that supposedly focused on "wellness and naturalism" it was no different than a regular clinic inside. We have to get back to our roots. The alternatives are too dangerous. There's also been a flood of nonWhites into key medical positions and this further increases the room for malpractice. Intentional malpractice or not.

Women are brainwashed just like I was. Nobody told me I could give birth on my own. Some people can and some people can't. There is always the risk of complications, but knowing the state of hospitals and other centers I can honestly say being low risk I would rather take matters into my own hands. For all women that's not an option and they do need help to give birth, that's outside of their control. But I think we should raise awareness and try to circumvent the mainstream medical industry when possible. If nothing else paying a trusted old-school midwife like you say to deliver in the home if need be.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:44 pm

Thomas Cole wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:57 pm
Bump!

You and your wife have the right idea, Thomas. It's notable also that you home-school all three of your young boys. Y'all set a fine Cosmotheist example for other young White couples to follow.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ