Hungary Bans Gay Couples From Adopting Children

Regarding children, family, and the home.
Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:40 pm

By Michael W. Chapman | December 15, 2020 | 4:43pm EST

Viktor Orban, prime minister of Hungary. (Getty Images)

The pro-family, pro-Christian government of Hungary, headed by Prime Minister Viktor Orban, passed a law on Tuesday that says a child's sex is determined at birth; that children have a right to grow up in a culture with Christian values; and that homosexual couples are prohibited from adopting children.

Only married couples -- one man and one woman -- are allowed to adopt children in Hungary because every child has a natural right to a real mother and father under the new law. Single people who want to adopt must have their requests approved by Hungary's office of family affairs, which supports the traditional family model, reported NBC News.

"Hungary protects children’s right to identify as the sex they were born with, and ensures their upbringing based on our national self-identification and Christian culture,” states the law.

In addition, "Hungary protects the institution of marriage, which is based on a consensual union between a woman and a man, and protects the family as the basis on which the nation can survive. The basis of relationships within a family is marriage, as well as the relationship between parents and children. The father is a man, the mother is a woman."

Justice Minister Judit Varga said, "The main rule is that only married couples can adopt a child, that is, a man and a woman who are married," as reported by the BBC.

David Vig, director of Amnesty Hungary, said, "This is a dark day for Hungary's LGBTQ community and a dark day for human rights."

In Hungary, homosexual behavior is legal and gays may enter into registered partnerships. But they cannot marry. The age of consent is 14. Gays may serve in the military but not transgender people. Surrogacy and IVF is prohibited to gay male and lesbian couples.

Catholicism is the dominant religion in Hungary. The Catholic Church opposes same-sex marriage and condemns adoption of children by homosexuals.

https://cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chap ... uWGJgAwvqs

Jim Mathias

Re: Hungary Bans Gay Couples From Adopting Children

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:57 pm

Legislating a healthy cultural practice shows once again how far down on societal quality Hungary has fallen. All those years under Soviet dominance is likely to be the culprit, but I wonder how much Jewish propaganda has been at work on the minds of Hungarians in the years since the Soviets lost their egalitarian empire.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

bwhelan91

Re: Hungary Bans Gay Couples From Adopting Children

Post by bwhelan91 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:14 am

Nice to read something more on the positive side. Even if we can still see the Jews worming their way in, in some way or another..
I remember as a child growing up in MA, people had to go to a different state to be married as a gay... I always thought, "Why do any states accept that?!" Growing up I had no "religion" but I knew in my heart it was wrong to be with someone of the same sex! As my husband says, its a genetic dead end. What's worse than being a genetic dead end?
I am so disgusted that this rainbow world is accepted as "NORMAL"! It's literally a mental disorder!! 😡