A house divided

Regarding children, family, and the home.
fluxmaster

Re: A house divided

Post by fluxmaster » Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:39 pm

You teach your children your values, and your wife will teach them hers. Tell your children that their mother believes certain things and that you believe certain things. Let them decide for themselves what to believe. Once they've heard the truth, it will be hard for them to believe in lies.

In the summer of 2020, when the Olympic games were postponed, as a substitute we all watched the movie Olympia on DVD. When Adolf Hitler appeared on the screed, my wife pointed to him and said to our daughter, "That's Hitler, he was a bad man." Then she looked at me and said, "No he was a good man. I don't want to offend you."

I've already discussed Christianity and Adolf Hitler with my daughter and told her my opinions, and I've never asked her what her own opinions were. I trust her to make the right decisions for herself.

I never discuss either topic with my wife, but we understand each other's views on the issues. My wife is never afraid to speak her mind about Blacks, and she never has anything good to say about them, but we disagree on some of the other things.

Stargazer

Post by Stargazer » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:08 pm

I apologize for bumping an old topic, but I’m currently in a similar situation.

After the birth of our second child my wife had an “awakening” of sorts to abandon her pagan (more or less Wicca which I did not care for either) beliefs and become Roman Catholic. I myself am a cradle Catholic, but I’ve been out of it for almost 20 years now. I’ve tried to get back into it, but I just do not feel that connection. The church just doesn’t support my beliefs, in fact it seems to condemn it more than anything.

I’ve given her a few books that help explain my worldview (more or less at her request), but she seems more interested in reading the Bible than any book I gave her.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:22 pm

Stargazer wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:08 pm

After the birth of our second child my wife had an “awakening” of sorts to abandon her pagan (more or less Wicca which I did not care for either) beliefs and become Roman Catholic. I myself am a cradle Catholic, but I’ve been out of it for almost 20 years now. I’ve tried to get back into it, but I just do not feel that connection. The church just doesn’t support my beliefs, in fact it seems to condemn it more than anything.

I’ve given her a few books that help explain my worldview (more or less at her request), but she seems more interested in reading the Bible than any book I gave her.
It sounds more to me like she is searching for acceptance and community rather than any real truth. It's the easy thing to do when there is church on every corner and a warm chair to sit in. Unfortunately we can't really offer the great measure of comfort that the Catholic church can. The best thing a man can do in your situation is stay true to himself. A woman will follow the strength in her life.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:48 pm

Stargazer wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:08 pm

The Bible. :roll: Oh my! Richard G. had a similar problem with his wife, the mother of their child.

Hopefully you will be able to steer your wife away from what has become anti-White nonsense. I don't see how anyone who takes a dim view of Blacks and race-mixing can find an attraction in Catholicism or any of the main Protestant denominations these days.

As the percentage of Whites shrinks worldwide the Catholic Church decided that Black and Brown souls were more valuable to it than White ones.

The CC makes its position on race clear, here, and everywhere you care to look:
https://www.ncronline.org/opinion/guest ... mmigration

Catholics need to watch our
language about immigration

BY J. KEVIN APPLEBY
December 6, 2022

The photo that accompanies this article
...As Catholics, we have a responsibility to speak about our fellow human beings in a manner that respects their human dignity and safeguards their lives. To facilitate this effort, Catholics should be aware of some of the terms that dehumanize our fellow human beings, while at the same time promoting language that recognizes them as persons imbued with God-given dignity...
Illegals: The inhumane term of "illegals" has seeped into our national discourse, pushed by some politicians and conservative media who use it to dehumanize immigrants and to suggest they have no legal rights whatsoever, which is untrue under our legal system. The hideous undercurrent here is that these persons are not human beings. For obvious reasons it should be rejected and called out when used. It should go without saying that no human being, created by God, is illegal. More respectful terms include "undocumented" or "unauthorized," or more accurate terms such as "asylum seekers" or "refugees," to describe persons crossing the border and seeking refuge.
The Alliance's position on those pictured above:
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ