Turkey Meatloaf Burgers

Regarding children, family, and the home.
Grimork

Turkey Meatloaf Burgers

Post by Grimork » Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:45 pm

Meatloaf patties!
Meatloaf patties!
IMG_20201110_132711191.jpg (2.14 MiB) Viewed 2982 times
This is a recipe I made based off of some other turkey meatloaf recipes to cut down on cooking time.

You need
2 lbs of ground turkey
1 sleeve of wheat saltines
3 tbsp worcestershire sauce
3 large eggs
Oil or butter for frying

Heat a frying pan on medium with a few tablespoons of oil or using butter. In a large bowl put turkey meat, eggs, and crumble all the saltines in the sleeve on top. Add worcestershire and mix with your hands till combined.

Make into patties like burgers about an 1" thick and place into heated pan for 5 minutes until slightly crisp and browned then flip for 5 minutes more. Repeat until the bowl is empty, should make 12 or so good sized meatloaf patties. Top with ketchup. :)

White Man 1

Re: Turkey Meatloaf Burgers

Post by White Man 1 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:13 pm

Those look pretty good, although I'm not much of a Turkey guy. Back when I was destitute my wife and I switched to turkey bacon - a poor substitute for the real thing. When I was able to afford the genuine article again I nearly wept for joy! I still managed to stay up on my National Alliance dues though, we have to keep in tune with what is really important.

Grimork

Re: Turkey Meatloaf Burgers

Post by Grimork » Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:42 pm

You should try em sometime! I'm a beef person myself (although I like well cooked pork too), but I prefer turkey meatloaf over beef for some reason. I'd eat treet from a can before I would eat turkey bacon :/ it always seemed dry.

That's true, even when we are poor we must make sacrifices for the greater good.