Loving our family pets

Regarding children, family, and the home.
Will Williams

Re: Loving our family pets

Post by Will Williams » Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:56 pm

White_Vengeance wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:34 am
FolkishFreya wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:09 pm
White_Vengeance wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:40 pm
FolkishFreya wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:30 pm
What a sweet picture of those two. I'm sure they have a bast playing together.
Not to sound like the stuffy, stern, pedantic old school marm, FolkishFreya, but I believe you meant to say "have a BLAST," and not "have a bast."
Yes, of course I meant to say "blast". :lol: You'll find that a good skimming through of what I write isn't of high caliber of what most write here. Regardless, I do my best to contribute and be apart of the conversation. I do my best to catch errors prior to posting but sometimes they get through. It happens. Also, I submit all of my comments through my phone and auto-correct does do some odd things from time to time...
I don't send many text messages. To the best of my ability, I shun text messaging as a subhuman negro shuns work, personal hygiene, education, responsibility, or a life without violent crime. One of the biggest reasons that I have an aversion to text messaging is the auto-correct feature; after composing a text message I find myself correcting many of the so-called "mistakes" that auto-correct took upon itself to correct. It's not only a bit of an annoyance but time-consuming. I'd much rather do the courteous, respectable thing and call the person; if he/she does not answer then I leave a short voicemail message.

In today's overly-aggressive world of technology some people want to engage in a non-stop, back-and-forth conversation through text messaging. Invariably, what ends up wasting 25-30 minutes with a back-and-forth flurry of text messages can easily be accomplished in about 2-3 minutes with an informal phone conversation.
Freya does just fine, considering she types with her thumbs on a device shee keep in her pocker, or wherever. I type on a keyboard, laying on my back with the screen 15 feet away, constantly switching back and forth between my glasses and my binoculars t see both, and you can see in the previous sentence that there are uncorrected "finger errors" that I usually go back and correct before hitting "SEND." I'm still recovering from a bad case of the Chinese virus.

We just got our new phone book which gets thinner each year since most of my neighbors gave up landlines for cell phones that don't make it into the phone book. I'm in the phone book again because I do not have a cell phone. I've never seen a text message or sent one since I don't use a cell phone. I trade off convenience for security. I've seen enough cop shows to know how every second of one's life is tracked by "pings" off towers and how law enforcement has a record of every text sent or received, etc. I don't do anything illegal, but I don't like the idea of being tracked. When my landline rings, I pick up and say hello. If I'm not in the caller can leave a message. I don't screen calls like cell phone users do, and it's commont that they have either not set up their voice mail, or if they have their voicemail box is full. I believe they can see I've called,, even if they won't let me leave a message -- so I'm not inclined to chase them down to tell them what I wanted to tell them.

Back on topic: I'm a dog person but don't have one currently. We have two lovely cats that have never ben in the house and they do fine outdoors, year round.

Please pardon my misspellings.
;)
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

D.MacMullen

Post by D.MacMullen » Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:10 am

Here's another picture of our Bull Terrier. His name is Dag. He's a big baby. Doesn't like the water or the cold, but he's my boy's best friend.
Attachments
Dangerous Dag
Dangerous Dag
20230114_171035.jpg (3.69 MiB) Viewed 4140 times

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:01 am

D.MacMullen wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:10 am
Here's another picture of our Bull Terrier. His name is Dag. He's a big baby. Doesn't like the water or the cold, but he's my boy's best friend.
Fine looking dog, Donny. Looks like the kind to have around if you've got chickens to protect from local predators.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

D.MacMullen

Post by D.MacMullen » Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:01 pm

Yes he is. We have 7 hens. He watches out for them. He killed a opossum last year that got two of our young birds. He can look intimidating, but he's a teddy bear.

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Thu May 11, 2023 7:37 am

My new dog. ♥️💋
Attachments
IMG_20230508_203729_568.jpg
IMG_20230508_203729_568.jpg (70.89 KiB) Viewed 3849 times
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu May 11, 2023 8:11 am

FolkishFreya wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 7:37 am
My new dog. ♥️💋
Healthy looking Shepherd there, Freya. Hopefully he'll integrate into your family well, and I imagine he will. Those are smart and loyal dogs.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Dillon_C_Rau

Post by Dillon_C_Rau » Thu May 11, 2023 7:10 pm

FolkishFreya wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 7:37 am
My new dog. ♥️💋
Beautiful dog. What is his name?
Dillon Charles Von Rau ᛉᚢᛟ

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Thu May 11, 2023 10:42 pm

Thank you, I am still trying to find a good name for her.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

Dillon_C_Rau

Post by Dillon_C_Rau » Fri May 12, 2023 2:04 am

May I suggest Blondi ? :lol:
Dillon Charles Von Rau ᛉᚢᛟ

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Fri May 19, 2023 9:09 pm

She is somewhat of a blondie. I'm going to stick with her name they gave her at the pound. Selena, from what I was told it's Greek even though many mestizos use it.

Origin:Greek. Meaning:The moon. Selena is a feminine name of Greek origin, meaning “the moon.” This sweet, celestial name is derived from the word sélas meaning “bright,” and is related to Selene—a name shared by the goddess of the moon in Greek Mythology.

So there it is.

She is really turning out to be a good companion and friend.
Attachments
IMG_20230519_114642_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230519_114642_HDR.jpg (3.16 MiB) Viewed 3729 times
IMG_20230519_120955_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230519_120955_HDR.jpg (5.7 MiB) Viewed 3729 times
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE