Soviet media labels men escaping Jewish war in Ukraine "cowards"

Becoming self-sufficient
Jim Mathias

Soviet media labels men escaping Jewish war in Ukraine "cowards"

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:52 pm

By "Soviet" I really mean "Jewed."

https://www.rt.com/russia/590753-estoni ... e-cowards/
Nearly 800,000 military aged men have illegally fled Ukraine to other European countries to avoid the conflict with Russia, and it is up to the EU to help return them to the front lines, Estonian MEP Jaak Madison said on Tuesday.

Speaking at the European Parliament, Madison said that when Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky visited Tallinn last week, he made it clear that Kiev needs a lot more men, as it has already lost thousands of troops in the conflict with Russia.

He claimed that there are currently hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian men living in Europe who “illegally” fled when the fighting with Russia broke out in February 2022.

The Estonian official called the men “cowards,” insisting that the EU should help Kiev get them back, as well as providing it with additional military aid so “they will not die in Ukraine.” <snip>
It appears that Estonia wants to send White men into the Jewish meat grinder in Eastern Europe by trying to shame the men into throwing their lives in the ongoing Forever War for the Jews, Ukraine edition. Like other Jewish dominated states in the badly misnamed "European Union," Estonia appears to be fully endorsing Jewish genocide of Whites. As a White separatist, I applaud these men for saving themselves from these corrupt governments. Hopefully their best find a way to work their way towards an understanding of the program of the National Alliance and our values which include White life and eternal upward progress through divine consciousness. Through the best of our stock can we then lead the rest.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.