Bosnian war survivor

Becoming self-sufficient
Jim Mathias

Bosnian war survivor

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:25 am

His story of living in a medium sized city in the 1990s while it is besieged in a war has some information you may find thought-provoking.

https://prephole.com/surviving-a-year-o ... read-6265/
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

White Man 1

Re: Bosnian war survivor

Post by White Man 1 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:39 am

I remember reading this a couple years ago. Really valuable information. I would bet of you asked an Afghani for his account of life in war it would be pretty similar

Will Williams

Re: Bosnian war survivor

Post by Will Williams » Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:54 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:25 am
His story of living in a medium sized city in the 1990s while it is besieged in a war has some information you may find thought-provoking.

https://prephole.com/surviving-a-year-o ... read-6265/
Yes, ammunition is valuable for barter, but if you want a woman, stock up on cans of SPAM. Really? Whiskey and cigarettes would be the last items I'd consider to be so valuable when trying to survive and protect loved ones.

War is hell. No shit! The author's broken English is difficult, but I had serious trouble getting past his "god bless the U.S.A". nonsense, knowing Sam's role in "Maddy's war."

---

Maddy's War
by Dr. William L. Pierce (1999)

SOMETIMES I FEEL at a loss for words: for example, when I see something which is manifestly very evil or very dangerous or very foolish being done by the American government — something which is done in plain sight where everyone else can see it just as well as I can — and nearly everyone else acts as if everything is normal, that there’s nothing to worry about. It’s like a house is on fire on a busy street, burning brightly in the middle of the day, and hundreds of people are walking by, paying no attention at all to the fire, and I begin yelling, “Fire! Fire! Look, there’s a fire!” People would look at me as if I were a fool.

This is the way I feel about the war against Serbia. Bill Clinton and the manifestly evil group of Jewish advisors and assistants around him are murdering Serbian men, women, and children in Yugoslavia every day. They are murdering our fellow Europeans. They are murdering our fellow Whites, and they are doing it in our name. Madeleine Albright and James Rubin, William Cohen, Sandy Berger, Richard Holbrooke — Jews all — are appearing on television every night and telling us that we must continue killing Serbs until they surrender...
https://nationalvanguard.org/2018/07/wh ... ine-run-2/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ