Food Storage Prep

Becoming self-sufficient
Zack

Food Storage Prep

Post by Zack » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:53 pm

Start thinking about food storage prep, very seriously.

With confirmed cases of the coronavirus reaching 75,775 infected and over 2,100 fatalites (according to the "official" statistics as of today - we all know Communist China is greatly under-reporting the numbers), Trump passing more anti-gun legislation than Obama ever did, a rising tide of non-Whites pouring into our nations, and more of our civil liberties being stripped away, it is imperative that we abandon the unnatural and unhealthy cities the System has pushed our people into. We need to become more self-reliant.
Coronavirus statistics as of earlier today. Courtesy of BNO News.
Coronavirus statistics as of earlier today. Courtesy of BNO News.
coronavirus stats.png (55.74 KiB) Viewed 7606 times
When the lights go out, I expect many political dissidents to be hunted down by the State. The unprepared and the Lemmings will voluntarily admit themselves into FEMA camps, and will gladly give up information about that "dangerous" White Nationalist family that owns a few guns down the block in exchange for food rations. Those who have been a nuisance for the System will be quietly eliminated during the chaos. Of course, sooner or later there will be no more food available, and then the cities will be overrun with hungry, desperate people. Like agitated ants rushing out of an anthill, those who have not been killed in the concrete jungles will roam the countryside, looking for food and resources, and willing to take it by force.

This is a pretty negative perspective, but I think it's a plausible one nonetheless. One way to reduce our reliance on a System that seeks to destroy us is to grow our own food. Back in the Medieval Ages, serfs had a lot more freedom than we do today - largely because most peasants grew the crops for their government (and the community overall), and a revolt could greatly impact the amount of food available to their oppressors. Control the food, and you wield a great deal of power.

The modern peasant wage-slaves of today can barely grow a potato, let alone provide food for their families. Their purpose is to get severely taxed off their incomes and blindly consume any worthless piece of garbage the controlled media dangles in front of them. It is important for every White Nationalist to remove themselves from the System-imposed rat race and look to provide for their own extended family, their community, and their race.
food shelves.jpeg
food shelves.jpeg (99.57 KiB) Viewed 7606 times
That's a great goal to strive towards, but in the meantime, it's important to stock up on food. Not just beans and rice either. That's better than nothing, but things like peanut butter, coffee, cans of tomato sauce, bulk pasta, jello packets, etc will give a great boost for morale when you've had nothing but white rice and lentils for potentially weeks at a time. Think about buying multivitamins in bulk, and minerals like sea salt and baking soda.

Something every pantry should have is beef or chicken bullion as well. This is a very easy way to add flavor to beans and rice that you cook. Milk will be nearly impossible to get unless you have dairy cows (or know someone willing to sell/barter for their excess milk). You should have a few cans of dehydrated milk.

Freeze-dried "just-add-water" meals are an option as well. Think Knorr or ramen, but do not make these the bulk of your prep as they lack nutrition. Seriously consider getting a dehydrator and making jerky/fruit leathers.

A guideline on food storage for a family for one year could look like: 100 lbs of flour, 200 lbs of rice, 100 lbs of pasta, 120 lbs of dried beans, 16 lbs of peanut butter, 160 lbs of sugar, 12 lbs of honey, 12 lbs of maple syrup, 100 lbs of oats, 12 lbs of jam, 40 qts of olive oil, 240 lbs of dry milk, 48 cans of evaporated milk, 4 lbs of baking powder, 4 lbs of baking soda, 2 lbs of yeast, 20 lbs of salt, 2 gallons of vinegar, 20 lbs of dry soup mix, and plenty of spices. It's definitely a lot if you're buying it all at once, but that's why it's important to start stocking up early. Adding a pound of sugar and salt to your shopping list once a week will go a long way.

Colin

Re: Food Storage Prep

Post by Colin » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:59 pm

One of the things to consider is buying in bulk from a dented can/surplus store. You can pick up cases of can goods for just a few dollars. Also along with the dehydrator I would suggest a seal-a- meal. If you vaccum seal well dehydrated foods they will last much longer.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:09 am

What sort of advice do you have regarding rodent and insect control to protect your food supplies?
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Colin

Post by Colin » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:24 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:09 am
What sort of advice do you have regarding rodent and insect control to protect your food supplies?
I use 5 gal buckets like you can get at home Depot with Mylar liners that I picked up at Gander outdoors. Another choice is check with your nearest army surplus store. For bulk storage you can usually pick up the cases that tow rockets come fairly cheap. These are also good if you are doing buried caches.

Zack

Post by Zack » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:55 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:09 am
One natural (and potentially home-made) option is a tobacco insecticide that repels insects from your garden. If you or your spouse smokes cigarettes and uses water bottles to extinguish them, the cigarette "water" can be heated to steep, evaporate, and condense in an empty glass or plastic jug. If heating over a fire, try not to breathe in the concentrated nicotine fumes :lol:

I wouldn't apply this directly to your crops, but it is fine on the soil. Hot pepper or garlic sprays are a less stinky and tastier alternative.

Other aromatic concentrates such as tea tree oil, lavender, mint, etc have been known to work. Insects naturally dislike aromatics, and I implore all to research this and come to their own conclusions as to what works based on availability, function etc.

Consider planting onions with your crops, especially when planted in combination with other aromatic plants, such as society garlic (Tulbaghia violacea), honeybush (Melianthus major), and thyme (Thymus spp.), which all thrive within U.S. Department of Agriculture plant hardiness zones 8 through 10; thyme is hardy to zone 4. The combination of scents confuses mainly deer but also other rodents. This is because when deer eat, they consistently monitor their surroundings for potential dangers. The scent of onion plants in particular interferes with a deer's alert sensor, as it masks the smell of nearby predators.

Zack

Post by Zack » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:49 pm

Zack wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:53 pm
With confirmed cases of the coronavirus reaching 75,775 infected and over 2,100 fatalites
Not to spam by providing daily updates, but today we're at 77,246 confirmed cases worldwide, including 2,250 fatalities. That's an increase of 1,471 reported infections and 150 deaths within 24 hours. I know the true numbers are far lower than this, as it takes up to 2 weeks for symptoms to show, and even then, there are many people who are asymptomatic. Even if symptoms were present immediately, we should all know that China is not reporting accurately. A coronavirus expert from Hong Kong warned that this outbreak could infect between 60-80% of the human population worldwide. This was when the infection rate was believed to be R2.5 (each infected person will infect 2.5 people on average). Just one week later, studies had shown that it could be as high as 6.6. Who knows what new information will come to light by the end of the month.

I know some of us believe that Whites are immune, but I am not willing to fly out to Wuhan to find that out firsthand. There is some evidence that this is a bioweapon. Interestingly, there are several strains of this virus that have emerged to date (strain 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6). Overall, East Asians are most susceptible to infection, followed by South Asians, and a close tie between Africans and Europeans (depending on the strain).