Toss the coffin nails

Becoming self-sufficient
Will Williams

Toss the coffin nails

Post by Will Williams » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:27 pm

White Biocentrism doesn't have a health section, so the closest thing we have that pertains to extending one's life, or surviving longer, is here.

Not only can a smoker regain his health and have a better chance at longevity by giving up this nasty, deadly habit, he'll find he has funds available for more healthful pursuits during his lifetime. When I was a kid a pack of cigarettes, if purchased by the carton of ten packs, was 15 cents a pack or 1.5 cents per cigarette:

---
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the average cost of a pack of cigarettes is $6.28 [or 31.4 cents per cigarette], which means a pack-a-day habit sets you back $188 per month or $2,292 per year. Ten years of smoking comes with a $22,920 price tag. :shock: But depending on where you live, you could be paying much more.

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Re: Toss the coffin nails

Post by Wade Hampton III » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:37 pm

Started smoking in 1962. My first carton of Salem's was exactly $2.10.
This was when silver coinage was money of the realm and if I recall
correctly, a fresh copy of PLAYBOY was sixty cents. Quit in 1966, for a
total of four years as a smoker.
June '62
June '62
65401.jpg (56.4 KiB) Viewed 9109 times
However, I shall persist to my biological end, the pursuit of martini's,
strawberry daiquiri's, and margaritas.
Excellent!
Excellent!
65402.jpg (88.92 KiB) Viewed 9109 times

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:00 am

Vintage67 wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:46 am
I quit smoking 28 years ago when they were 82cents a pack.Best thing I ever did.Gave up booze as well.
Nicotine and alcohol are a crutch that too many of us use to cope with the day to day stress of living in this modern hellscape. I'm glad I gave them both up, and feel clearer for it.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:01 am

Lately I've been helping some people clean up a mobile home where a lifelong smoker lived. Pack a day habit for 60 years finally caught up with the person, and the end came as a result of lung cancer. Going that way wasn't pleasant from what I could tell.

Getting rid of the smell of tar residue that is on every surface in every area has been a huge challenge to overcome.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.