Volksteading: a full community approach to survival.

Becoming self-sufficient
klagescosmogonic
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:00 pm

Re: Volksteading: a full community approach to survival.

Post by klagescosmogonic » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:00 pm

It is definitely essential to have an archive of primary source original documents to re-present when possible and to circulate on the net. Scanning and photocopying various manuscripts, images, flyers, etc. is essential as well as making them available through such sources like print on demand companies such as lulu or even creating a print on demand publishing company (using eg. oriental companies to print them through if lulu etc. is boycotting white nationalist stuff). I would like to get my writings printed but lulu prevents them from being printed. So much of the old literature from prior to the 2nd world war is being thrown down the memory hole. I attempted (over a decade ago) to obtain a copy of Mussolini's autobiography and it was kept 'in storage', ie. in a greyhound storage depot and had to request multiple times to obtain it. Just like the jews burnt the library of Alexandria they are trying to rewrite/wipe away history to erase/re record in their own image. If I had more money and a stable place I would be stockpiling books and keeping them in pristine atmospheric conditions(to avoid mildew,etc.) I sense that soon they are going to disarm the populace or attempt to through more false flag acts. Turner diaries next phase: the organization(hot phase?)

Colin
Posts: 227
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:44 pm

Re: Volksteading: a full community approach to survival.

Post by Colin » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:33 pm

klagescosmogonic wrote:It is definitely essential to have an archive of primary source original documents to re-present when possible and to circulate on the net. Scanning and photocopying various manuscripts, images, flyers, etc. is essential as well as making them available through such sources like print on demand companies such as lulu or even creating a print on demand publishing company (using eg. oriental companies to print them through if lulu etc. is boycotting white nationalist stuff). I would like to get my writings printed but lulu prevents them from being printed. So much of the old literature from prior to the 2nd world war is being thrown down the memory hole. I attempted (over a decade ago) to obtain a copy of Mussolini's autobiography and it was kept 'in storage', ie. in a greyhound storage depot and had to request multiple times to obtain it. Just like the jews burnt the library of Alexandria they are trying to rewrite/wipe away history to erase/re record in their own image. If I had more money and a stable place I would be stockpiling books and keeping them in pristine atmospheric conditions(to avoid mildew,etc.) I sense that soon they are going to disarm the populace or attempt to through more false flag acts. Turner diaries next phase: the organization(hot phase?)

As far as book I download quite a bit from the downloadable PDF library at solargeneral.com . They have an extensive library and it is free to download and print. On the disarming point, that is one of the great advantages of being in the Texas panhandle. We have no registration and true unfettered private sales. I pick up a lot of firearms at garage sales. You would be surprised by what you come across at estate sales that the younger people don't know what they have. Our problem right now is that you can get child protective services called on you for teaching the kids to shoot. But that only happens if you piss someone off. Hopefully we will have the farm up and fully running this year. We have been doing it in our spare time and weekends up till now because we try to maintain our jobs because none of us are what you could call rich. Now that I am officially disabled and the kids are old enough, we should be able to devote more time and energy to it.

klagescosmogonic
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:00 pm

Re: Volksteading: a full community approach to survival.

Post by klagescosmogonic » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:26 am

Firearms are definitely a necessity. Myself I have lost them through my case. I have a large documents here for download:
5600 books
https://mega.nz/#F!nuAQ1SiZ!KjpA13hZc3MByu0dlH3M6w
lots of rare and unique works

also: baldrexlibris; colchester collection; invictus books; 55club.net; ostara publications.com (you probably know these). I was thinking for an archive that it should be all old physical books to the extent possible
Also a collection of old records(vinyl) and a phonograph record player would be good as a storable form of music and information
Printing out materials and then laminating them is also a good way to prevent mildew and damage. The police stole a large quantity of my laminates when they raided my place.

Colin
Posts: 227
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:44 pm

Re: Volksteading: a full community approach to survival.

Post by Colin » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:01 am

klagescosmogonic wrote:Firearms are definitely a necessity. Myself I have lost them through my case. I have a large documents here for download:
5600 books
https://mega.nz/#F!nuAQ1SiZ!KjpA13hZc3MByu0dlH3M6w
lots of rare and unique works

also: baldrexlibris; colchester collection; invictus books; 55club.net; ostara publications.com (you probably know these). I was thinking for an archive that it should be all old physical books to the extent possible
Also a collection of old records(vinyl) and a phonograph record player would be good as a storable form of music and information
Printing out materials and then laminating them is also a good way to prevent mildew and damage. The police stole a large quantity of my laminates when they raided my place.
The large archive is what we are working on with the Pierce library at headquarters. My own library is for teaching and opening new minds to our cause.

klagescosmogonic
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:00 pm

Re: Volksteading: a full community approach to survival.

Post by klagescosmogonic » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:26 pm

It would be nice if rare primary source material were scanned and made available on the net to be replicated or made into memes with a website source to eg. the atrocities in the african colonies by nigger communists and their jewish handlers

Colin
Posts: 227
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:44 pm

Re: Volksteading: a full community approach to survival.

Post by Colin » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:21 pm

If you have any, you might contact solargeneral. I know they are always looking for new things to add to the digital library.

PallidaMort
Posts: 46
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:11 pm
Location: The Desert, Out West
Contact:

Re: Volksteading: a full community approach to survival.

Post by PallidaMort » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:33 pm

Before we can put the White man in the fight we have to put the fight into the White man.




https://cosmotheistchurch.org/

Colin
Posts: 227
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:44 pm

Re: Volksteading: a full community approach to survival.

Post by Colin » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:14 am


Thank you for those links. I am always looking for any sources of materials. If anybody has some good survival and homesteading links, I would appreciate them too. I would also like to hear about others experiences in survival homesteading.

klagescosmogonic
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:00 pm

Re: Volksteading: a full community approach to survival.

Post by klagescosmogonic » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:53 am

It would be good for people to gather older physical books ideally leather bound from pre-WW2 era. Children's books such as "Tom and the Water Babies", Joel Chnadler harris' "Uncle Remus"; Karl May's "Winnetou", Edgard Rice Burroughs' books. See my archive for much of this although it is mainly racialist books and etc.

User avatar
Jim Mathias
Posts: 1855
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: Volksteading: a full community approach to survival.

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:53 pm

klagescosmogonic wrote:It would be good for people to gather older physical books ideally leather bound from pre-WW2 era. Children's books such as "Tom and the Water Babies", Joel Chnadler harris' "Uncle Remus"; Karl May's "Winnetou", Edgard Rice Burroughs' books. See my archive for much of this although it is mainly racialist books and etc.
Not a bad idea, though what I do is similar: I scout out the second hand stores' bookshelves for those titles out of the old National Vanguard Books catalog. It's amazing to have found several copies of The Bell Curve, By Way of Deception, They Dare to Speak Out, and many others. Once, I found a 1939 hardbound edition of Beowulf, fully illustrated and in great condition. I couldn't dig the dollar out of my pocket fast enough.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Post Reply