Volksteading: a full community approach to survival.

Becoming self-sufficient
Colin

Re: Volksteading: a full community approach to survival.

Post by Colin » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:03 pm

Well it's been a while since I posted an update so here goes. I recently bought a 20' travel trailer and today started the paperwork on a piece of land up by the lake. By spring I should be set up with my own little farm. This will allow me to hold gatherings of people in this area that want to learn more about the NA. I still do some work out at my cousin's place but although he is becoming racially aware still clings to Christian insanity, so it was not a good place to try and set up a base of operation. Wish me luck that all this paperwork goes through.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:41 pm

Colin wrote:Well it's been a while since I posted an update so here goes. I recently bought a 20' travel trailer and today started the paperwork on a piece of land up by the lake. By spring I should be set up with my own little farm. This will allow me to hold gatherings of people in this area that want to learn more about the NA. I still do some work out at my cousin's place but although he is becoming racially aware still clings to Christian insanity, so it was not a good place to try and set up a base of operation. Wish me luck that all this paperwork goes through.
Yes, good luck, Colin. Cosmotheism is the alternative to Christian Insanity. Those who are becoming racially conscious are more likely to grasp our world view. This piece from an old BULLETIN showed me just how honest Dr. Pierce was when dealing with the spook-chasers: https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/09/wl ... istianity/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:17 am

Colin wrote:Well it's been a while since I posted an update so here goes. I recently bought a 20' travel trailer and today started the paperwork on a piece of land up by the lake. By spring I should be set up with my own little farm. This will allow me to hold gatherings of people in this area that want to learn more about the NA. I still do some work out at my cousin's place but although he is becoming racially aware still clings to Christian insanity, so it was not a good place to try and set up a base of operation. Wish me luck that all this paperwork goes through.
Looks like you're going to have your hands full building from scratch!
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Colin

Post by Colin » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:53 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Looks like you're going to have your hands full building from scratch!
Well I might have a little help. I ran across a young man who is a former skinhead. He is looking for something more real, so I handed him a bunch of NA materials and told him I would answer any questions he has. Just have to see how that goes.

Colin

Post by Colin » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:53 am

Well I finally got my land. Still a little clean up to do, and then putting up fences, tilling, pen building and such. I will keep you posted on how the little farm does.
Attachments
ISq1udg9hrjkrf1000000000.jpg
ISq1udg9hrjkrf1000000000.jpg (53.36 KiB) Viewed 10940 times
ISifb2jpekdyqf1000000000.jpg
ISifb2jpekdyqf1000000000.jpg (38.73 KiB) Viewed 10940 times
ISivr1y2djbnrf1000000000.jpg
ISivr1y2djbnrf1000000000.jpg (56.17 KiB) Viewed 10940 times

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:50 am

Colin wrote:Well I finally got my land. Still a little clean up to do, and then putting up fences, tilling, pen building and such. I will keep you posted on how the little farm does.
Congratulations, Colin. You possess that valuable pioneer spirit! :)

I see you have road frontage, but are you also on that body of water in the background.

What is that little white structure in the bottom picture?
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Colin

Post by Colin » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:20 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Colin wrote:Well I finally got my land. Still a little clean up to do, and then putting up fences, tilling, pen building and such. I will keep you posted on how the little farm does.
Congratulations, Colin. You possess that valuable pioneer spirit! :)

I see you have road frontage, but are you also on that body of water in the background.

What is that little white structure in the bottom picture?
I am not right on the water. The road leads to the boat ramp about a half mile away. I have a option on the one lot between me and the start of the National park. The white structure is the RV of a retired couple just over the back property line. The area is almost exclusively Whites. The guy about a mile and half down the shore proudly flies his Confederate flag. There is a great deal of like minded sentiment here. I feel that this is going to be some fertile recruiting grounds. It is a bunch of small homestead farms interspersed with RV lots. It was funny yesterday when the school bus went by to turn down the street. I was out there cleaning up and all these White kids are just having and saying hello. Not a non-White on the bus.