Volksteading: a full community approach to survival.

Becoming self-sufficient
Colin

Volksteading: a full community approach to survival.

Post by Colin » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:04 pm

I am starting this topic for those who wish to learn about Volksteading. Not everyone in a community can build their own family farm. So what we do as a community is one or two families have small farms and the other members contribute time to the raising of crops and animals. They in return receive some of the produce and other output of the farm. We also integrate our skills and professions into our community. What I mean by this is, as a former concrete and carpentry worker, if anyone in our community needs my services we treat it like an old fashioned barn raising. I help them with the understanding that when I need their skills, they will help me. This type of living community allows for a lot of fellowship among the members of the community. I welcome any questions about Volksteading and how to best fit it into your community.

Jim Mathias

Re: Volksteading: a full community approach to survival.

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:37 pm

How has your community's relations with the general community in the area been?
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Colin

Post by Colin » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:50 am

Pretty good. We have several regular customers at the farmers market. You also have to look at the panhandle area, which is still a predominantly white area. I am hopeful that we can make some real headway into bringing some racial awareness here.

klagescosmogonic

Post by klagescosmogonic » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:47 pm

Do members exist in Canada for volksteading community farms? Would someone who is likely to be incarcerated for a short time(ie. would have a criminal record) for a non-violent or drug-related offense ever having a chance of becoming a member and participating in such a community if members exist in this country(Canada). Sorry to intrude into the thread I just thought I'd ask.

Colin

Post by Colin » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:47 am

klagescosmogonic wrote:Do members exist in Canada for volksteading community farms? Would someone who is likely to be incarcerated for a short time(ie. would have a criminal record) for a non-violent or drug-related offense ever having a chance of becoming a member and participating in such a community if members exist in this
country(Canada). Sorry to intrude into the thread I just thought I'd ask.
As far as if there are any up there you would have to check and see if any Wotanist or Pioneer Little Europe groups are in your area. Each community has their own standards for who they allow to participate in the community. Mine is fairly open, but we do not allow active drug users. If they are clean or in rehab, then yes we would gladly accept them. We are also still a small community, consisting of members of my family and a couple of friends so far. I would suggest you check about the PLE communities in your area, unless you are a Wotanist. Then I would look for the local hearth. If you don't find what you are looking for there, I would suggest getting a few like minded friends and starting your own. It doesn't have to be a large community or a large farm to start. I still live in the city proper and just go out to my cousin's farm to work some. We have based the community around the farm, which helps feed everyone in the group. I hope this helps you find what you are looking for. Also, since you seem new to the movement, I would like to suggest you go to solar general.com . They have an excellent downloadable library to help you along in your education of our cause.

Colin

Post by Colin » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:50 am

klagescosmogonic wrote:Do members exist in Canada for volksteading community farms? Would someone who is likely to be incarcerated for a short time(ie. would have a criminal record) for a non-violent or drug-related offense ever having a chance of becoming a member and participating in such a community if members exist in this country(Canada). Sorry to intrude into the thread I just thought I'd ask.
And it is not intruding. I will try to answer any questions from anybody. Good luck in your search.

klagescosmogonic

Post by klagescosmogonic » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:16 am

Thanks for the reply. Here is a story about the formation of collective farming cooperatives and organization in general:
RITES OF PASSAGE
https://www.bitchute.com/video/hLp0ruMi74IV/

a story of the white revolution

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:05 am

Colin wrote:
klagescosmogonic wrote: I would suggest you check about the PLE communities in your area, unless you are a Wotanist. Then I would look for the local hearth. If you don't find what you are looking for there, I would suggest getting a few like minded friends and starting your own....

Colin, you are relatively new to the Alliance and this Alliance forum, so it takes a while to understand that we're here to promote and build NA, not other groups. Your contribution to this new Survivalism topic are most welcome, but, as for the PLEs, are they still around? I commented a couple of years ago about my experience with them here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2776&p=9331&hilit=PLE#p9331 I recall the founder of that concept was very critical of NA's approach. Where are the so-called PLEs today?

---
I saw you promoting the PLE (Pioneer Little Europe) here earlier as being "the answer." We do not promote the PLE. The PLE group I became familiar with in my region, which was not unlike other PLE groups, was made up of a hodgepodge of Skinheads, KKK, NSM, and Christian Identity folks -- in other words, the "movement" NA distances itself from. See: http://nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/dr- ... -movement/

Nor do we promote segregation of the races as you apparently do in your signature. "Mixed signals" like that at WB confuse people with a contradictory stance. Our goal is geographical separation of the races, not segregation, while living in in the same region with racial aliens. I grew up in the segregated South and, like with segregated South Africa, have seen what that eventually leads to. We do not need non-White domestics in our midst....

---
The fellow I was responding to there had joined NA, but hadn't immersed himself in Alliance material and was a proponent of the "big Tent" approach. He may have been insulted by my response to him because he left NA after that and I never heard from him again. I hope he is still active and has thought about what I wrote to him above.

klagescosmogonic wrote:Thanks for the reply. Here is a story about the formation of collective farming cooperatives and organization in general:
RITES OF PASSAGE
https://www.bitchute.com/video/hLp0ruMi74IV/
a story of the white revolution
I've warned you before, Mr. klagescosmogonic, that WB isn't a bulletin board for promoting others' "movement" material, yet you come right back and do it again. So let this serve as a warning to you: keep it up and you will be blocked from posting. Do you understand? :?:
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Colin

Post by Colin » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:47 pm

Will, I am sorry if I broke any rules here. The only PLE members I have dealt with have been through some survival and farming sites. They seem to share views with me. As for segregated communities, no I don't believe in them. I believe we need our own countries to survive. Again I am sorry if I stepped over any lines and will try to proof my posts better in the future.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:54 am

Colin wrote:Will, I am sorry if I broke any rules here. The only PLE members I have dealt with have been through some survival and farming sites. They seem to share views with me. As for segregated communities, no I don't believe in them. I believe we need our own countries to survive. Again I am sorry if I stepped over any lines and will try to proof my posts better in the future.
No problem. as a rule you'll find worthwhile people in nearly every well-intentioned group. If the leader of a group has "the right stuff" and is Alliance material, we'll naturally attract him, but we don't want to alienate him by directly recruiting his followers. Let him come to us then bring along his best to join their strengths with ours. A lesson for our Alliance in organizational strategy can be learned here: https://nationalvanguard.org/2015/09/th ... -strategy/

Whether one is dealing with a formal, highly centralized structure or a very loose and informal organization, the goal is leverage. Instead of focusing all of his efforts on persuading the rank and file to change their policies, the good strategist may direct a portion of his effort toward the established policy-makers... The organizational strategy has been an appropriate one for the Jews, and it is equally appropriate for any group whose members constitute only a small minority of the population they want to persuade, and so need the advantage of leverage in order to accomplish their task. W.L.P.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ