The Highest-Paid Woman CEO Was Born A Man

John Flynn

The Highest-Paid Woman CEO Was Born A Man

Post by John Flynn » Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:05 pm

Martine Rothblatt, Founder and CEO of United Therapeutics

Next time you're contemplating the pay gap between male and female executives, put this one in your pipe:
The highest-paid woman CEO was born a man.

That's what the New York Times' Claire Cain Miller observed in her recent article about a study of CEO pay.

The CEO in question is named Martine Rothblatt. She was born Martin Rothblatt. She founded Sirius Satellite Radio in 1994, as Martin, then had a sex-change operation. Then she founded United Therapeutics in 1996 and has served as its CEO ever since. She made $38 million last year, mostly in stock options.

That $38 million put Ms. Rothblatt a fair ways above the second-highest paid woman CEO on the New York Times' list, Marissa Mayer of Yahoo. Mayer made $25 million.

Those are big pay packages. And, in fact, the average female CEO on the list makes only $1.6 million less than the average male CEO (a statistical wash, apparently, once you adjust for relative ages and experience).

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-high ... z34YEgIc00

Kevin Alfred Strom
Site Admin

Re: The Highest-Paid Woman CEO Was Born A Man

Post by Kevin Alfred Strom » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:18 pm

Obviously Rothblatt is an intelligent creature, but with a bizarre mental defect. I wonder if he is a Jew, and if he promotes this kind of thing as 'normal.'

What I've never understood is this obsession people have with sex/pay ratios. Whose business is it how much two parties decide to pay one or the other? It's just a totally private transaction, an agreement. It's like getting into a moral outrage over the fact that some trees get more water and sunshine than others, or upset about where I buy my groceries.

I'm concerned about how our people as a whole have had -- and are having -- such a huge amount of our wealth stolen by the fraudulent Jewish system. I really have close to zero interest in private pay decisions.

With all good wishes,

Kevin.

David York

Post by David York » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:21 pm

I found this video on youtube which explains the Gender Pay Gap:

Enjoy :D :D :D
Last edited by David York on Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Missing "x" in word "explain"

David York

Post by David York » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:34 pm

And just another video that explains the gap a little better:

:lol: :lol: :lol: