Is Feminism in Media Promoted by Jews to Destroy Gentiles?

N567

Is Feminism in Media Promoted by Jews to Destroy Gentiles?

Post by N567 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:57 am

Are the Action Heroines/Femme Fatales/Dominatrices Depicted in Media Promoted by Jews to Destroy Gentiles?

There have been a lot of feminist girl power shows since the 1990's such as Xena the Warrior Princess, Relic Hunter, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Aeon Flux, in the United States, and anime such as Sailor Moon, Magic Knight Rayearth, You're Under Arrest, and Slayers, in Japan, and this trend has continued well into the 2000's and 2010's with recent films such as Kick Ass, the new Star Wars movies, Mad Max: Fury Road, Annihilation, Pacific Rim: Uprising, and the Japanese animes: Cross Ange: Rondo of Angel and Dragon, and Saga of Tanya the Evil. But all of these feminist programs, with their sexy, scantily clad, feminist women, started with the superhero comics that were introduced in the 1940's such as Wonder Woman and Supergirl and I heard that these comics were made by Jews or the publishing companies secretly had Jewish stock holders who changed their names to gentile names to avoid suspicion. Could this be true? And could most of the media companies all over the world be owned by Jews and promote feminist propaganda to destroy gentiles? Could the feminist propaganda of action heroines be used to cuck men and empower women by promoting the idea of female superiority which could lead to fire departments, police, and military being staffed mostly by women whose testosterone levels are so low that they would do those jobs with tremendous incompetence, thus weakening gentile nations and paving the way for the Jewish takeover, and could it be used to lower men's testosterone levels by making them masturbate to the sexy action heroines clad in skimpy costumes, causing a decline in men's testosterone levels and weakening them to make them powerless against the Jew?

Jim Mathias

Re: Is Feminism in Media Promoted by Jews to Destroy Gentile

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:30 am

Does anything the Jew puts into his programming anything but poison for Whites? While I didn't realize the Jewish angle behind the crap I saw on tv in the 1980s, I instinctively and consciously knew it was all worthless (and sometimes insulting) crap. So I got rid of it or otherwise ignored it if I happened to be somewhere where there was tv.

About the only positive thing I can say about tv is that it could be put to better use helping our people come to understand the Creator's purpose which is also our purpose as we're a part of the Creator. But that's for more talented producers of that programming than me.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:54 am

N567 wrote:
There have been a lot of feminist girl power shows since the 1990's such as Xena the Warrior Princess, Relic Hunter, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Aeon Flux, in the United States, and anime such as Sailor Moon, Magic Knight Rayearth, You're Under Arrest, and Slayers, in Japan, and this trend has continued well into the 2000's and 2010's with recent films such as Kick Ass, the new Star Wars movies, Mad Max: Fury Road, Annihilation, Pacific Rim: Uprising, and the Japanese animes: Cross Ange: Rondo of Angel and Dragon, and Saga of Tanya the Evil. But all of these feminist programs, with their sexy, scantily clad, feminist women, started with the superhero comics that were introduced in the 1940's such as Wonder Woman and Supergirl and I heard that these comics were made by Jews or the publishing companies secretly had Jewish stock holders who changed their names to gentile names to avoid suspicion. Could this be true? And could most of the media companies all over the world be owned by Jews and promote feminist propaganda to destroy gentiles? Could the feminist propaganda of action heroines be used to cuck men and empower women by promoting the idea of female superiority which could lead to fire departments, police, and military being staffed mostly by women whose testosterone levels are so low that they would do those jobs with tremendous incompetence, thus weakening gentile nations and paving the way for the Jewish takeover, and could it be used to lower men's testosterone levels by making them masturbate to the sexy action heroines clad in skimpy costumes, causing a decline in men's testosterone levels and weakening them to make them powerless against the Jew?
I can't buy that. I liked "Valeria" in the original "Conan The Barbarian"
(1982) because she was one bad ass babe but also knew how to be a woman!
Just ask "Conan!"
Bad News Babe!
Bad News Babe!
57523.jpg (72.68 KiB) Viewed 10670 times

N567

Post by N567 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:54 am

Alright, I am going to post a list of pictures of recent feminist heroines and I would like people to point out which ones have the most sexually degenerate fetishistic costumes and which ones are the most ridiculous:

1.) Kick Ass:

Kick Ass has a female superhero named Hit Girl who is almost invincible while Kick Ass is a weak and nearly powerless lead protagonist. She is predictably dressed in a kinky PVC fetish outfit complete with a seductive purple wig styled in a sexy bob cut. She also speaks with a seductive drawl as she utters bad words like "cunt" before killing her enemies.

Hit Girl:

2.) The new Star Wars movies:

In the new Star Wars movies, the lead characters, Rey, Jyn Erso, and Qi'ra are portrayed as invincible and incredibly cunning action heroines while the men's combat abilities are drastically downplayed and they are shown in near incompetent supporting roles.

Rey:

Jyn Erso:

Qi'ra:

3.) Mad Max: Fury Road:

In Mad Max: Fury Road, the lead female, Imperator Furiosa is depicted as a cold-blooded unstoppable killing machine who gets most of the action in the movie, while Mad Max is relegated to the role of a useless tag-along not needed for most of the action in the movie.

Imperator Furiosa:

4.) Annihilation:

In Annihilation, Lena, portrayed by Natalie Portman, is a scientist and soldier, who ventures into an alien inhabited zone to find out why her army Special Forces husband who was KIA suddenly came back in a bizarre state. In the movie, the highly trained, Special Forces, husband is shown in a helpless state, while his hot wife solves all his problems for him, what a load of feminist nonsense.

Lena:

5.) Pacific Rim: Uprising:

In this movie, the lead robot pilot, Amara Namani, is a woman and two women are depicted as having very powerful positions: Liwen Shao is a tech giant, and Mako Mori is the Secretary General of the PPDC. There have never been and never will be examples of women doing this in real life, the media really needs to stop fueling the stupidity that is feminism and SJW-ism.

Amara Namani:

Liwen Shao:

Mako Mori:

6.) From the Far East, Guilty Crown:

In this live action Japanese television series, a group of terrorists called Funeral Parlor fight against the Apocalypse Virus that is slowly wiping out humanity, the United Nations organization called GHQ that is imposing totalitarian rule all over the world in an attempt to contain the outbreak, and the Voids, weaponized physical manifestations of people's psyches. Predictably, the main character Shu Ouma is completely passive while another member of Funeral Parlor, the sexy femme fatale Inori, wielding her red magical spear, and wearing a shredded short skirt that completely reveals her thighs, does most of the fighting and is shown to be an unstoppable killing machine and messiah that saves the world. How utterly ridiculous and impossible considering that all decorated war veterans and freedom fighters are men.

Inori:

7.) From the Far East: Saga Of Tanya The Evil:

In this live action Japanese television series, a sexy, young, blonde, blue-eyed, seductive, supermodel of a teenage girl named Tanya Degurechaff is a lieutenant with magical powers in a fictional army from a parallel Earth, absurd, implausible, improbable, if not, completely impossible.

Tanya Degurechaff:

8.) Latest movie from Hollywuss: Alita: Battle Angel:

In this latest Hollywuss movie adapted from a manga series and anime movie, Alita, the titular battle angel, is a sexy, feisty, curvy young girl who was formerly a cyborg supersoldier from the United Republics of Mars that was created by culturing cells from a strange disease into a brain and then putting it in a cybernetic body. She loses her memory after her head gets severed from her body and she falls from the vaccuum transport tube that leads to a floating city called Zalem. She is revived and aided by a cyber doctor who specializes in prosthetics called Dyson Ido who gives her a new body and she starts fighting various cyborg thugs in the city below Zalem called Iron City in an attempt to trigger her memories. What makes this story so illogical is that if the United Republics of Mars wanted a supersoldier, why give her the body of a sexy young girl when a body shaped like a large, inhuman, robotic thug or war machine would be stronger, faster, more durable and overall more practical than a body that looks like a sexy supermodel?

Alita:

9.) Latest movie from Hollywuss: Charlie's Angels:

In this latest Hollywuss movie adapted from the TV series, the Angels are going head to head with against people who will stop at nothing to acquire a program that can revolutionize the power industry but can also be weaponized. Expect to see more unrealistic scenes of women effortlessly defeating multiple thugs that are larger and several times their muscle mass. Even more unrealistic is the fact that the lead programmer for this program is a woman.

The Angels:

Conclusion:

What a load of absurd nonsense meant to fuel female vanity, and these shows are not even made by women, but by men. The action heroines portrayed in Kick Ass, The new Star Wars movies, Mad Max: Fury Road, Annihilation, Pacific Rim: Uprising, Guilty Crown, and Saga Of Tanya The Evil are such dogmatic feminist fantasy and propaganda aimed at promoting the stupid idea that shallow, attractive women who are as sexy as models and who pay more attention to their looks than to the actual disciplined training that would prepare them for war and are dressed in sexy but impractical costumes can somehow be better soldiers than men whose testosterone levels are 20-150 times higher than women which gives them greater muscle mass, superior motor skills, faster reflexes, greater pain tolerance, superior discipline, superior impulse control, and superior cognitive function, and yet there are no examples of such women in real life. The media is attempting to cuck men while simultaneously empowering women. Because of this pressure from media and SJW's, it has even reached the point that women are now even being allowed to serve in fire departments, police, and military, even though they fail the qualification exams for those government services. This is a stupid, outrageous and dangerous exercise in gender equality that will incapacitate these 3 crucial government services and get people killed. Let us not allow this trend to continue by refusing to watch the feminist propaganda being shoved down our throats by the Libtard LGBT media.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:37 pm

Well, I haven't seen any of these motion pictures, so I am not in a position to comment
one way or another. However, images of the females you posted pretty awe-inspiring
and would classify many of them as "babes!" I do not feel intimidated by any of them.

:!:

N567

Post by N567 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:51 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:Well, I haven't seen any of these motion pictures, so I am not in a position to comment
one way or another. However, images of the females you posted pretty awe-inspiring
and would classify many of them as "babes!" I do not feel intimidated by any of them.

:!:
These women may be very hot and alluring but that does not make the message of gender equality sent by these programs correct. The media uses sexy women to attract male attention and that is precisely how they brainwash men. You consume various media only to see a hot bitch shooting and kicking ass, and then you start to tolerate women in real life doing things they are not designed nor supposed to do. Additionally, the women were not made to be intimidating but sexy and the femme fatale was created to cuck men by showing women as being much stronger, discouraging men from being strong and turning them into submissive weaklings to make them obedient to the Jew World Order, but this is done by making them appear as awe-inspiring hot babes that inspire worship and fanaticism for feminism while the other purpose of showing these action heroines in media with their revealing, skin tight, or fetishistic costumes is to promote sexual addiction, causing gentiles to lose their ambition and focus all their attention on sexually degenerate acts diverting their attention from pursuing success while the Jews secretly take over the economy, unnoticed because people are too distracted by their lust to do anything about it. The use of femme fatales to promote sexual excitement in gentile men is also done to lower their testosterone levels by making them masturbate excessively. Since Jewish women are ugly because of their large noses, thick eyebrows and many other disgusting features, the Jewish media has to use the more attractive gentile women, mostly Caucasian and Mongol, as the actresses that would act as the sex symbols of a society that is rapidly turning into a real cesspool of sex addiction.

N567

Post by N567 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:36 pm

Most of these feminist programs are financially successful due to their effectiveness in brainwashing the audience but there was a backlash with the new Ghostbusters movie. You see unlike the other feminist programs listed on this thread, Ghostbusters went too far in shoving the feminist propaganda down people's throats. For example, they had only action heroines and they made the supporting male character a complete idiot. In other feminist programs, they may have had strong female leads but they still had tough male characters to back them up, this is done to balance out the program and make it more subtle in order to prevent it from being overt and obvious feminist propaganda and from being too implausible. Because of their overreach in Ghostbusters, the movie was boycotted and completely failed at the box office. Let them continue to make such stupid errors and even go to the extreme of making anti-conservative propaganda in their shows so that the backlash will keep intensifying and more men will turn red pilled.

goyim123

Re: Is Feminism in Media Promoted by Jews to Destroy Gentiles?

Post by goyim123 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:43 pm

Yes! The jews want to lower the White birthrate and feminism is a easy way to do it. It is causing a pointless gender war.

Grimork

Re: Is Feminism in Media Promoted by Jews to Destroy Gentiles?

Post by Grimork » Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:11 pm

For one... Battle Angel Aalita doesn't count, she isn't human, she's a cyborg (or is it android?) I guess cyborg. She has a human consciousness but her body is completely robotic. None of the strength she possesses is her own. It's all engineered into her robotic parts. Also if you watched the movie or the comic her small frame allows her to be quicker and more agile than her larger opponents. The enhanced Mars technology in her body allows it to have more strength in a small package than common robotic mods that other users have in the cyberpunk universe.

It's not even believable, it's supposed to be fiction.

I was born in 1990. Characters that I thought were a lot more convincing growing up were Xena for example because she looks human, but can beat up 6 guys at once. Talk about getting led on as a young girl!

I thought I could be just as strong as boys when I was growing up. In fact I frequently got into scuffs with my brother and male cousins. That was all well and good until their testosterone kicked in.... Then I was in for a rude awakening about the physical differences between men and women!

I was even on the wrestling team in 7th grade, I was moderately successful at it, but I retired long before high school started since I realized my time was up. I couldn't compete with developing boys who were stronger and had more endurance than me.

Yep growing up seeing these physically empowered women only set me up to be disappointed later on when my spirit was eventually crushed and I realized the truth. Truth hurts. :roll:
Attachments
Wrasslin'
Wrasslin'
IMG_20201108_104906523.jpg (1.47 MiB) Viewed 5110 times