Teach Women To Approach Men

Ken Owsy

Teach Women To Approach Men

Post by Ken Owsy » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:05 am

The reason why there're so many unmarried guys :roll:

Source

What a ridiculous article for normal White people to read, apparently written by a Negress.

Emily Henderson

Re: Teach Women To Approach Men

Post by Emily Henderson » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:19 am

Ken Owsy wrote:The reason why there're so many unmarried guys :roll:

Source

What a ridiculous article for normal White people to read, apparently written by a Negress.
Not only perhaps a Negress, but also a feminist.

To be honest: women with a traditionalist attitude toward dating feel like they should not have to approach the man first.
It's a combo of things that cause this, imo:
1. Nature: the man presents himself and the woman 'selects'. That's how the high primates do it, lol. And humans are high primates. All of these 'habits' regarding selection put in place via the evolutionary process.

2. Conditioning: Women believe that it's a man's duty, and that only inferior women do the 'pursuing.'

I agree with one part of the article-men are not complimented often, while women commonly receive many compliments and much ego inflation. I think that has alot to do with the 'trashing white males' thing that has become a cultural norm.

Also: women don't approach men for the same reason men don't approach women often times: plain simple fear of rejection. And women are not biologically driven to prove 'fitness' in courage by approaching males, so it's unlikely this will become a 'norm.'

So men may have to endure this, but isn't it worth enduring when you find the woman who doesn't reject you at all, loves you, and wants a family? I think so.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:56 pm

Emily Henderson wrote:
Ken Owsy wrote:The reason why there're so many unmarried guys :roll:

Source

Not only perhaps a Negress, but also a feminist...

To be fair, I edited an offensive word out of Ken O.'s post, then added the comment: What a ridiculous article for normal White people to read, apparently written by a Negress. Ken didn't write that. I did

Yes, Emily, a Negress, and a feminist. So much worthless observation from an alien. You have a handle on how men and women meet in the natural world. Our world today is anything but natural.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:47 am

From my experience, waiting on women to approach me has me standing idly by for the most part--and when I am approached it's by someone who usually has what I consider major character flaws and is getting desperate. I've found trouble this way quite often.

As Emily has pointed out, a man should go through a lot of rejections to find one who accepts you as you can choose who to approach then let her decide--and so I agree with her. Is getting rejected a pain? Sure, I like it no better than anyone else. But life is full of pain, testing the strong and weeding out the weak. Imagine the dystopia of a painless life as an alternative and appreciate how it is now.....
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.