Lack of Boundaries

Mike Sullivan

Lack of Boundaries

Post by Mike Sullivan » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:47 am

Modern women absolutely hate the fact that the restriction of female sexuality is a core foundational element of civilization. But the fact is that if their sexuality is not restricted by fathers and husbands, by men who love them, then it will be repeatedly abused by men who don't and there is absolutely nothing they can do about it. Nor will the State upon which they are relying in lieu of their families. As the young women of Rotherham will bear witness:

Vicky, now 27 and training to be a paramedic, is one of the countless youngsters groomed by the predatory gangs of Pakistani men allowed to roam the South Yorkshire town with near impunity for so long. She recalls being picked up at night in taxis in the town centre at the bottom of Ship Hill, where drunken crowds gather around takeaways and under-age white girls are seen as easy pickings.
  • “We would come for a night out and they would be sat around waiting in their cars,” says Vicky. “My friends had met them before me and said they had got beer and stuff like that. We would be taken to these big houses in Rotherham and Sheffield and they were always trying to give us drink and drugs. I was spiked a few times, they gave me ecstasy and cocaine. I knew what they wanted from me. I still remember being called a dirty gori [Pakistani slang for a white woman] which is what they always used to say to us.

“Once I was spiked with something and ended up in a right state. I was 15 and had tried to walk home but couldn’t get in the door. My dad threw cold coffee over me to try and wake me up.

“After that I ran away for two weeks. One of my friends went with a man to the pub and ended up being taken away for a few days and raped. She reported it to the police but nothing ever got done about it.”
Notice that she ran away from the protection of the only man who didn't want anything from her. As civilization and Western culture wanes, all the protections that the modern woman relies upon in her unrestricted sexual freedom vanish.

If women genuinely prefer to be dirty girls, rather than restricted wives, daughters and mothers, there are millions of waiting barbarians who are more than eager to drug and rape them. Of course, the fact that they have to be drugged and raped tends to indicate that it's not a choice they would knowingly make if they truly understood the consequences of choosing the protection of the indifferent state in preference to the protection of a man who loves them.

The State will not protect you. That is the message that has to be driven home to young women.
The State does not care and it will not protect you.

http://alphagameplan.blogspot.com/2014/ ... ality.html

Will Williams

Re: Lack of Boundaries

Post by Will Williams » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:40 am

Mike Sullivan wrote:...Notice that she ran away from the protection of the only man who didn't want anything from her. As civilization and Western culture wanes, all the protections that the modern woman relies upon in her unrestricted sexual freedom vanish...
Lack of boundaries, indeed. It's sad reality how far our females have been corrupted as a result of their so-called "liberation," this race-destroying feminism they've bought into which is so Jewish at its core. I heard that 40% of White females voted for Barack Obama in the last presidential election. Imagine that; so corrupted that they would vote against the interests of their own kin (not that the Republican Party offers our race much more than does Obama's Democrat Party).

I'm reminded of the memorable ancient Aryan proverb that's featured at now departed Robert Frenz's site, FAEM.com:
---
From the corruption of women proceeds the confusion of races;
from the confusion of races, the loss of memory;
from the loss of memory, all understanding;
and from this -- all evil.

We must have our own living space, free of aliens and of destructive alien influences.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:56 pm

Feminized!

"... it was in this light that the ancients and people of the East regarded woman;
they recognized her true position better than we, with our old French ideas of
gallantry and absurd veneration, that highest product of Christian–Teutonic
stupidity. These ideas have only served to make them arrogant and imperious,
to such an extent as to remind one at times of the holy apes in Benares, who,
in the consciousness of their holiness and inviolability, think they can do
anything and everything they please."

On Women -- By German philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

http://www.tomatobubble.com/id1006.html
hultgree.jpg
hultgree.jpg (27.15 KiB) Viewed 9473 times

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:25 am

Someone sent me this amusing "good cop" story, so let's share it here in Feminism, bumping "lack of boundries."

Apparently Joe didn't have his bodycam turned on for this.

---

Do police officers ever get flashed in order to get out of a ticket?
By Joe Mahonchak, Sr. Technical Project Manager at A Large Health Insurance Company (2016-present)

I once pulled over a woman who was about 26 or 27. I was 22 at the time. Let's just say she was extremely attractive in every respect and leave it at that.

I walked up to the car, and she flashed me a dazzling smile. She was wearing a blouse with only the collar button unbuttoned, and a skirt that seemed to come to about an inch above her knee. Very respectable looking. She was polite and very friendly, and kept staring at me.

I explained why I pulled her over, asked to see her docs, and told her I would be back in a minute. She flashed me another dazzling smile and actually told me to 'hurry back’.

I wrote her a ticket and walked back to her car.

When I got back, she flashed me another amazing smile, and asked in a very sexy voice, "Is there anything I can do for you, Officer?" While I was gone, her skirt was hiked up so high I could damn near see everything, and her shirt was now open by another two buttons.

"Yes ma'am, you can fix your skirt and button up your blouse and sign this ticket."

The smile fizzled immediately. I explained the ticket and her options, gave her back her items, and entreated her to drive safely. She called me a dick.

It's amazing how fast you go from hero to zero.

It really bothered me that she would think I would risk my job, and more importantly, my integrity, to see a set of tits.

What bothered me more was the thought that she might have previously tried (and gotten away with) that act.

As she pulled away, I called my sergeant and reported exactly what happened and said we needed to meet, just in case the flasher’s anger that her little stunt didn't work caused her to file a complaint, especially if she remembered the stop differently than I did.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:02 pm

Here we go again. A liberated White college girl gets blind drunk, stupidly enters a car with Negro males, is raped, then dumped in the road, only to be killed by a car.

Police: LSU student Madison Brooks
raped, hit by car, killed; 4 arrested

Story by Geoff Herbert, syracuse.com • 11h ago

Pretty Miss Madi and three of her four <cough!> lovers

Read the sorry details here: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/po ... r-AA16Gwt6
and here: https://www.nola.com/news/crime_police/ ... a7c18.html

Volker Zorn

Post by Volker Zorn » Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:32 am

Will Williams wrote:
Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:40 am

From the corruption of women proceeds the confusion of races;
from the confusion of races, the loss of memory;
from the loss of memory, all understanding;
and from this -- all evil.
Off topic, but here is another quote from the Bhagavad Gita, that has always resonated with me in times of depression and demoralization:

Lord Krishna to Arjuna: When thou swearest "I shall not fight, I shall not fight!" then this, thy resolution, is in vain, for thy aristocratic nature will drive thee to it!