Women and Feminism

Jim Mathias

Re: Women and Feminism

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:43 am

I've banned him, unfortunately I was slow getting to that.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Re: Women and Feminism

Post by Will Williams » Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:11 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:43 am
I've banned him, unfortunately I was slow getting to that.
That's OK, Jim. I should probably learn how to ban "Movement" know-it-alls that ignore guidance from NA/WB mods myself.

Jeff wanted me to go find where you told him to "Go away." :lol: Topic locked. Left up as instructive for how not to act as a guest on WB.

He had written, and I responded:

---
All my posts for the past 15 years are written as "universal posts" -- they are designed to be posted at various places online: here, X/Twitter, GAB, and so forth. That's why they may seem "un-needed" to some wiser WN people. There's a method to my madness, so to speak.
Jeff, your madness, your universal comments meant for social media, are no longer welcome here at WB for reasons cited by me and other WB mods. You are incorrigible and not Alliance material, even with your 15 years of experience.

Consider this your final comment. Like WB moderator Jim Mathias told you, "Go away.
"
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ