It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:56 am


Ms. Blasey's Skeletons

  • Author
  • Message
Offline
User avatar

Will Williams

  • Posts: 1808
  • Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 am

Ms. Blasey's Skeletons

PostMon Sep 24, 2018 11:45 am

Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey exposed
for ties to Big Pharma abortion pill maker…
effort to derail Kavanaugh is plot to protect
abortion industry profits

Thursday, September 20, 2018
by: Mike Adams

(Natural News) Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford, who claims — without any evidence — that Kavanaugh inappropriately touched her at a drunken party while in high school, turns out to have ties to an abortion pill pharmaceutical company called Corcept Therapeutics. This discovery brings to light an obvious conflict of interest in Blasey’s story, revealing that she works for a pharmaceutical company that manufacturers an abortion pill drug, whose profits could be strongly impacted by future Supreme Court decisions on abortion rights.
[...]
Details, here:
https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-09-20- ... maker.html
Offline
User avatar

PhuBai68

  • Posts: 251
  • Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:23 pm
  • Location: Pickens County, SC

Re: Ms. Blasey's Skeletons

PostMon Sep 24, 2018 12:35 pm

I believe I'll put that link on my Facebook page.

To me it looks like the Democrats are trying their best to stall Kavanaugh's appointment hoping for their mid-term "blue wave" and therefore torpedo any of President Trump's nominees.

See the trend ••


Dianne Feinstein
Chuck Schumer
Richard Blumenthal


•• of those kicking over the chamberpot?
It's not diversity, it's displacement.
Offline

Jim Mathias

  • Posts: 587
  • Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: Ms. Blasey's Skeletons

PostMon Sep 24, 2018 10:54 pm

A friend (Christian Identity, unfortunately, but otherwise a good guy) sent me an email about the latest episode of this drama and I remarked that this circus was a great distraction from the ongoing non-White invasion.
Offline
User avatar

Wade Hampton III

  • Posts: 1543
  • Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:40 pm
  • Location: Pontiac, SC

Re: Ms. Blasey's Skeletons

PostTue Sep 25, 2018 2:04 am

OK, first a little bit of housecleaning... In yesterday's rant, I put in my
two cents worth about the ridiculous women who are coming out of the woodwork
and claiming that Brett Kavanaugh "attacked" each and every one of them some
30 + years ago... I said that this is some of the most ridiculous bull**** ever
and is making America a laughing stock across the planet... I also said that
each and every one of those women are BULL**** LIARS, and that this attack on
Kavanaugh was planned and is concocted by the so called 'liberal' freaks out
there that are trying to destroy America.. However, I focused that part of
the rant on these ridiculous attacks by these poor excuses for women who are
obviously being paid well to lie, and I did NOT say anything about what I
think of this Brett Kavanaugh... Just for the record, to me Brett Kavanaugh
is a filthy piece of **** who should NOT be on the Supreme Court. He was,
as Buelahman reminded me in a comment, the ass clown who helped cover up the
evil Clinton crime family's murder of Vincent Foster back in the 1990's.
Basically, Kavanaugh is as crooked as they come and to me is a complete
scumbag, and does NOT deserve to be on any judicial court, period... However,
I must repeat that my focus in the rant was not on Kavanaugh and his crooked
character, but on the insane bitches who are now coming out of the woodwork
to destroy him..... These two points are separate issues....

http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com ... u-say.html

*
Offline
User avatar

Will Williams

  • Posts: 1808
  • Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 am

Re: Ms. Blasey's Skeletons

PostTue Sep 25, 2018 10:12 am

Wade Hampton III wrote:OK, first a little bit of housecleaning... In yesterday's rant, I put in my
two cents worth about the ridiculous women who are coming out of the woodwork
and claiming that Brett Kavanaugh "attacked" each and every one of them some
30 + years ago... I said that this is some of the most ridiculous bull**** ever
and is making America a laughing stock across the planet... I also said that
each and every one of those women are BULL**** LIARS, and that this attack on
Kavanaugh was planned and is concocted by the so called 'liberal' freaks out
there that are trying to destroy America.. However, I focused that part of
the rant on these ridiculous attacks by these poor excuses for women who are
obviously being paid well to lie, and I did NOT say anything about what I
think of this Brett Kavanaugh... Just for the record, to me Brett Kavanaugh
is a filthy piece of ****
who should NOT be on the Supreme Court. He was,
as Buelahman reminded me in a comment, the ass clown who helped cover up the
evil Clinton crime family's murder of Vincent Foster back in the 1990's.
Basically, Kavanaugh is as crooked as they come and to me is a complete
scumbag, and does NOT deserve to be on any judicial court, period... However,
I must repeat that my focus in the rant was not on Kavanaugh and his crooked
character, but on the insane bitches who are now coming out of the woodwork
to destroy him..... These two points are separate issues....

http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com ... u-say.html

Wade, who would NTS like to see on the U.S. Supreme Court? Anybody?

Isn't he in Canada? Does he have an organization there? I'm curious if NTS ever wrote anything about the Canadian courts' disallowing (with the help of U.S.-based SPLC watchdogs) Dr. Robert McCorkill's considerable bequest to the National Alliance? The Canadian Supreme Court refused to hear the anti-White ruling of the lower court. Paul Fromm did the most effective fighting for NA in Canada by far.

NTS is right to criticize all parties in this media-driven drama that is currently the major distraction from an announcement I barely heard this morning, and just once: that the actual number of illegal aliens in the US is not the 11 or 12 million number that is so often stated but more like 29 million! -- like we honest, racially aware observers have been saying all along. To repeat what Jim wrote: this circus was a great distraction from the ongoing non-White invasion.

To call these spoiled preppy girls -- "of both sexes," as Dr. Pierce used to describe their type of student -- "racist" gives a bad name to responsible race-thinkers like us.
:lol:
---

WHY CHRISTINE BLASEY FORD’S HIGH
SCHOOL YEARBOOKS WERE SCRUBBED:

Faculty Approved Racism, Binge Drinking and Promiscuity

On Monday Sept. 17th, Christine Blasey Ford’s high school yearbooks suddenly disappeared from the web. I read them days before, knew they would be scrubbed, and saved them. Why did I know they would be scrubbed? Because if roles were reversed, and Christine Blasey Ford had been nominated for the Supreme Court by President Trump, the headline by the resistance would be this:

CHRISTINE BLASEY FORD AND [size=200]THE DRUNKEN WHITE PRIVILEGED RACIST PLAYGIRLS
OF HOLTON-ARMS.

And it would be an accurate headline. That’s why the yearbooks have been scrubbed. They are a testament to the incredible power these girls had over their teachers, parents and the boys of Georgetown Prep, Landon and other schools in the area. In the pages below, you will see multiple photos and references to binge drinking and the accompanying joy of not being able to remember any of it.

These yearbooks are, therefore, relevant to the national investigation now being conducted in the media, in homes, and in the halls of Congress. And they should not have been scrubbed. If Brett Kavanaugh’s yearbooks are fair game, so are these.
---
More here, with photos: https://cultofthe1st.blogspot.com/2018/ ... 9.html?m=1[/size]
Offline
User avatar

Wade Hampton III

  • Posts: 1543
  • Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:40 pm
  • Location: Pontiac, SC

Re: Ms. Blasey's Skeletons

PostTue Sep 25, 2018 3:45 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Wade, who would NTS like to see on the U.S. Supreme Court? Anybody?

Isn't he in Canada? Does he have an organization there? I'm curious if NTS ever wrote anything about the Canadian courts' disallowing (with the help of U.S.-based SPLC watchdogs) Dr. Robert McCorkill's considerable bequest to the National Alliance? The Canadian Supreme Court refused to hear the anti-White ruling of the lower court. Paul Fromm did the most effective fighting for NA in Canada by far.


You have some points. NTS is way off base on the Apollo missions, saying they were frauds when
in actuality they were the most documented events in modern history. This has inadvertently played
into the hands of the "flat-earthers" who see him as an ally, and this annoys him to no end. Still
however, he is dead-on about the Jews and is not afraid to challenge them. He also does this from
Canada, where the Jews have their so-called "Human Right Commission," which is nothing more than
a mechanism to silence any criticisms of the Israeli running dogs. As such - I have found, and continue
to find - that his blog is an invaluable source of information about Jew shenanigans around the world.

As for the McCorkill estate, it really turned into a curse in disguise. That is the sole reason that the
renegade Gliebe held on for as long as he did - wanting to get that money for his own personal use,
while driving the NA to the brink of ruin. I think that he should be put to death as a traitor for that,
but then that is another issue.

Return to Feminism

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests