82-year Old NH Police Commissioner Speaks Truth About POTUS

Will Williams

82-year Old NH Police Commissioner Speaks Truth About POTUS

Post by Will Williams » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:11 pm

http://prowhiteparty.wordpress.com/2014 ... he-n-word/

SHERIFF CALLS OBAMA THE “N-WORD”
June 14, 2014
by Jeff Davis

A recent news article reports: “A police commissioner in a predominantly white New Hampshire town says he won’t apologize for calling President Barack Obama the N-word, and he sat with his arms crossed while angry residents at a meeting called for his resignation on Thursday.”

“Wolfeboro Police Commissioner Robert Copeland, who’s 82 and white, has acknowledged in an email to his fellow police commissioners he used the racial slur in describing Obama. Town resident Jane O’Toole, who moved to Wolfeboro four months ago, said she overheard Copeland say the slur at a restaurant in March and wrote to the town manager about it. Copeland, in an email to her, acknowledged using the slur in referring to the president and said he will not apologize.”

“‘I believe I did use the ‘N’ word in reference to the current occupant of the Whitehouse,” Copeland said in the email to his fellow police commissioners, part of which he forwarded to O’Toole. ‘For this, I do not apologize — he meets and exceeds my criteria for such.’”

“Copeland, who has declined to be interviewed, is one of three members of the police commission, which hires, fires and disciplines officers and sets their salaries. He ran unopposed for re-election and secured another three-year term on March 11.”

“About 20 black people live in Wolfeboro, a town of 6,300 residents in the scenic Lakes Region, in the central part of New Hampshire, a state that’s 94 percent white and 1 percent black. None of the town police department’s 12 full-time officers is black or a member of another minority.”

First of all, what is the definition of the N-word? The latest definition in the Merriam-Webster dictionary is “1: usually offensive; see usage paragraph below : a black person 2: usually offensive; see usage paragraph below : a member of any dark-skinned race 3: a member of a socially disadvantaged class of persons.”

If all the “n-word” means is a Black person, then why should anyone object to it? Obviously, political correctness has even re-written the definition of the “n-word.”

The 1913 Webster Dictionary is little more honest with its definition: “A negro; – in vulgar derision or depreciation. It is usually intended and interpreted as highly insulting and vulgar.”

The “n-word” was (and still is) typically used in a similar way the word “White trash” is used toward bad White people. The “n-word” is most often applied to a particularly worthless and/or criminal Black individual.

Some people might call all Blacks the plural of the “n-word” which is clearly unfair, but the term definitely can be applied to a great many Negroes.

Can Obama be accurately called the “n-word”? Absolutely. He’s the spoiled bastard offspring of a bigamous Kenyan, who unjustly was let into Harvard, in place of a more qualified White person. Obama was a “second generation quota-student” at Harvard, who according to one source had the lowest grades of anyone who was ever allowed to graduate, despite many left wing professors giving him passing grades based on his Marxist politics and brown skin color.

Despite leading a charmed life thanks to the wealth of his White grandparents, Obama has repeatedly demeaned White people and not shown the tiniest bit of gratitude. Instead, Obama has been arrogant and narcissistic his whole life.

Obama’s greatest accomplishment prior to becoming Senator and president was the writing of two autobiographies. Who writes two autobiographies, who hasn’t done anything? An extreme narcissist –although there’s considerable evidence that Obama didn’t even write those books, but rather his far-left terrorist pal, Bill Ayers secretly wrote those books for him as noted here and here, making Obama a fraud. Remember that millions of liberals and moderates bought that book thinking that they were hearing the words of a “great Black statesman” not a red diaper baby radical. Everyone, who bought those books, should get a refund from Barack Obama.

During Obama’s time in office, he appointed the incompetent crook, Eric Holder to head the Justice Department, who has stone-walled one investigation after another into Obama’s corrupt regime. The IRS under Obama has been used as a political weapon against Obama’s enemies holding up paperwork for hundreds of Tea Party and other conservative organizations. Obama supported the overthrow of the Gaddafi regime in Libya, which led to the deaths of an American ambassador and three other Americans, who were denied support either due to Obama’s laziness or apathy.

Obama has increased the National Debt from 10 trillion to 18 trillion. The number of people on food stamps under Obama has risen from 31 million to 48 million, and at least seven million jobs have disappeared from the work force, not to mention a great many jobs being reduced from full time to part time.

Obama has also presided over an increasing flood of illegal aliens crossing the border. Obama has ordered the Border Patrol not to do its job. This action alone is nothing short of treason. Obama wants needy Third World people to flood into America since he knows they will vote for Democrats if they get an Amnesty. The thoroughly gutless Republican leadership appears to be more interested in joining Obama, than in stopping and/or reversing the Third World invasion of America.

Obama’s latest act of blundering incompetence was to trade five top Taliban leaders for a deserter.

Frankly, I can’t blame anyone, who wants to call Obama the “n-word.” He has clearly earned that epithet. It’s just too bad that we live in a society, where your free speech is increasingly restricted by the “feelings” of a bunch of sick-minded liberals, who are more concerned with being polite, than with America being turned into northern Mexico by traitors working against us in Washington, D.C.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Re: 82-year Old NH Police Commissioner Speaks Truth About PO

Post by Will Williams » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:21 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/police-commission ... 25668.html

Police commissioner resigns in wake of Obama slur
Associated Press
May 19, 2014 2:35 PM

WOLFEBORO, N.H. (AP) — A town police commissioner has resigned after he admitted using a racial slur to describe President Barack Obama, an official said Monday.

Robert Copeland, 82, resigned Sunday night from the post to which he was re-elected in March, Board of Selectmen Chair Linda Murray said, putting to rest a controversy that drew national attention and sparked impassioned debate in this resort town of 6,300 on the shore of Lake Winnipesaukee.

Wolfeboro Police Commissioner Robert Copeland
listens Thursday May 15, 2014 in Wolfeboro, N.H.

"The town is pleased," Murray said Monday. "This gives us the opportunity to move on. We are a very accepting community that really takes care of each other."

Copeland has not returned several calls seeking comment.

At a meeting last week, Copeland defiantly sat with his arms folded as more than 100 residents pushed for his ouster and tore into his comments, saying he didn't speak the town or its people.

Copeland admitted using the slur, preceded by an obscenity, while he was at a restaurant in March. A resident, Jane O'Toole, overheard him and complained to town officials when she learned that Copeland was a police commissioner.

"I believe I did use the 'N' word in reference to the current occupant of the Whitehouse," Copeland wrote in the April email sent to the two other commissioners and forwarded to O'Toole. "For this, I do not apologize — he meets and exceeds my criteria for such."

That defiance did not sit well with many in the town.

"I thought it was disgusting, and the way he justified it, it was even more disgusting," said Ernie Bauer, a 64-year-old carpenter. "It was disgusting 50 years ago."

A handful of people at the meeting spoke on behalf of Copeland, saying he had a right to free speech. But the louder message came from those who wanted him out.

O'Toole said Monday that she was pleased he stepped down.

Mitt Romney, the former GOP presidential nominee and a former Massachusetts governor, owns a home in Wolfeboro and had called for Copeland's resignation, saying "the vile epithet used and confirmed by the commissioner has no place in our community."

About 20 black people live year-round in Wolfeboro, in the scenic Lakes Region of New Hampshire, a state that's 94 percent white and 1 percent black. None of the town police department's 12 full-time officers is black or a member of another minority.

Police Chief Stuart Chase said Copeland's slur was "not indicative of the posture of this department. We treat everyone with dignity and respect."

Town officials also said they were appalled by Copeland's comments but said they were powerless to remove an elected official.

Jamie Murray said she wasn't surprised to hear racist comments since her biracial son has also faced taunts.

"It also gave me an understanding as to why the children think it's OK," she said Monday. "When you're held in office, and you decide to become an elected official, you represent something higher than your own standards and your own things, and you need to stand up for the community in which you serve."
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

David York

Post by David York » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:39 pm

he meets and exceeds my criteria for such.
Lol he certainly does. :lol:

who is this Jane O'toole? She sounds like some kind of Marxist commissar. :evil:

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:50 pm

DanielOlj79 wrote: who is this Jane O'toole? She sounds like some kind of Marxist commissar. :evil:

Typical self-flagellating, liberal busybody.

David York

Post by David York » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:28 pm

She kind of looks like that Victoria Nuland lady who is stirring up trouble in the Ukraine.

Lol. When I read your first post I was going to say Wow good for that Police Commissioner not stepping down from the criticism. :) :)

Then I read the second post where it said he did resign, and I was like awwe man. :cry: :cry:

But his resignation letter was kind of funny. It simply said " I Resign". :lol:

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:30 pm

The old fellow resigned, probably on principle, rather than grovel and get all contrite like we're used to seeing from guilt-ridden, lily-liveried Whites these days who get caught saying the word nigger in a private conversation, within earshot of of a sanctimonious watchdog like O'Toole.

Mitt Romney is a sorry excuse for a White man.