Tucker Carlsons interviews Vladimir Putin.

Forteers

Tucker Carlsons interviews Vladimir Putin.

Post by Forteers » Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:15 am

On February 6th 2024 journalist Tucker Carlson interviewed Russian president Vladimir Putin.

Throughout the interview, Putin showed a clear lack of understanding regarding Western political nuances. When faced with questions unrelated to Russia or Ukraine, Putin responded with a nonchalant "I don't know" or a dismissive "Perhaps you should ask them," betraying his unfamiliarity with the subject matter.

Also a lot of the questions asked by Tucker were boring. The intended goal behind the interview - normalization of Putin in the West has clearly failed. And he came off as downright delusional when he claimed that Russia was the number one economy in Europe and that China hadn't already surpassed the US. Old man Putin lives in his own little bubble.

It is worth noting however that, by this interview, Putin’s goal and reasoning for the invasion of Ukraine were confirmed, it was never about NATO’s expansion, but Russian imperial revival and expansion.

What Putin wanted to be known about him is that they basically invaded Ukraine to “fight against nationalism”, arguing that if Ukrainians wanted to be their own people, so be it, but not under the basis of nationalism.

The link to the full two hour interview here : https://youtu.be/fOCWBhuDdDo?si=pvzJlcgS4lkqLFlf
R1b1a1a2
Hail The Light

Will Williams

Re: Tucker Carlsons interviews Vladimir Putin.

Post by Will Williams » Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:29 pm

Thanks, Forteers. It's long, about two hours. I listened to the first 40 minutes. That was tedious enough with Vlad providing his version of several centuries of Ukrainian/Russian history going back to the seventh century.

He disagreed with some assessments Wolf Stoner has provided. I trust Wolf, who is an ethnic Russian nationalist. Vlad would naturally oppose whatever Wolf has to say.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Forteers

Re: Tucker Carlsons interviews Vladimir Putin.

Post by Forteers » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:33 am

Will Williams wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:29 pm
Thanks, Forteers. It's long, about two hours. I listened to the first 40 minutes. That was tedious enough with Vlad providing his version of several centuries of Ukrainian/Russian history going back to the seventh century.

He disagreed with some assessments Wolf Stoner has provided. I trust Wolf, who is an ethnic Russian nationalist. Vlad would naturally oppose whatever Wolf has to say.
When he said that parts of Ukraine were originally Russian back 1600 years ago I lost it…

Russia’s become very anti-White in the last three decades, it’s very disturbing. Many politicians in high places such as Dugin feel confident when they say “If a Black person enters Russia, learns Russian, get his Russian citizenship, then for me he is Russian”.

They push this dangerous narrative, all the while mixing it with glorification of Islam or Jewery, and dare call themselves pro-White…

It is tragic.
R1b1a1a2
Hail The Light