Know Your Leaders: POTUS Candidate (((Dean Phillips)))

Will Williams

Know Your Leaders: POTUS Candidate (((Dean Phillips)))

Post by Will Williams » Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:48 pm

When I saw the face of the Democrat congressman who is challenging Joe Biden to become the Democrat Party's nominee for president in 2024, my jewradar told me, "That is a Jew."

Dean Phillips, Jewish multi-millionaire ($124 million), businessman and philanthropist
is the grandson of Jewess Pauline Esther Friedman Phillips, who wrote under the pen
name Abigail Van Buren, more famously known as Dear Abby

Consider the enormous influence the Jewish twins "Dear Abby" and "Ann Landers (Esther Pauline Friedman Lederer)" had on tens of millions of goyim readers in hundreds of daily American newspapers with their syndicated, Jew-influenced "advice" columns.
Psychology Today once credited Ann Landers with having a greater effect on the way people deal with their problems than any other living individual. Both women were politically liberal, and used their columns to condemn racism, sexism, and anti-Semitism and to advocate for women’s rights.
https://www.myjewishlearning.com/articl ... n-landers/

Back to Dean Phillips and other Jew leaders:

C-SPAN, where I saw him making his pitch, didn't confirm my suspicions, but a quick Internet search did:
https://www.jta.org/2021/01/11/politics ... f-congress

Here are the 37 Jewish members of Congress
BY RON KAMPEAS JANUARY 11, 2021

WASHINGTON (JTA) — There are 37 Jewish members of the 117th Congress, which was sworn in last week amid the trauma of an insurrection spurred by President Donald Trump.

Of the 37, there are 10 in the Senate and 27 in the House of Representatives — 25 Democrats and two Republicans. All 10 Jewish senators caucus with the Democrats. (Overall, there are 435 members of the House and 100 members of the Senate.

With Democrats taking both Senate seats in last week’s election in Georgia, Democrats will have 50 seats, and when Kamala Harris is sworn in as the tie-breaking vice-president on Jan. 20, they will control the Senate. That will make Charles Schumer of New York the first Jewish majority leader in the Senate, and the most senior Jewish American official in history.

The lists here are in alphabetical order. Freshmen are noted.

Jewish Democrats in the House:
Jake Auchincloss, Massachusetts (freshman)
Suzanne Bonamici, Oregon
David Cicilline, Rhode Island
Steve Cohen, Tennessee
Ted Deutch, Florida
Lois Frankel, Florida
Josh Gottheimer, New Jersey
Sara Jacobs, California (freshman)
Andy Levin, Michigan
Mike Levin, California
Alan Lowenthal, California
Elaine Luria, Virginia
Kathy Manning, North Carolina (freshman)
Jerry Nadler, New York
Dean Phillips, Minnesota
Jamie Raskin, Maryland
Jan Schakowsky, Illinois
Adam Schiff, California
Brad Schneider, Illinois
Kim Schrier, Washington
Brad Sherman, California
Elissa Slotkin, Michigan
Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Florida
Susan Wild, Pennsylvania
John Yarmuth, Kentucky

Jewish Republicans in the House:
David Kustoff, Tennessee
Lee Zeldin, New York

Jewish senators
All are Democrats, except for Sanders, an Independent who caucuses with Democrats:

Michael Bennet, Colorado (Bennet’s mother is a Holocaust survivor. He does not identify with a religion.)
Richard Blumenthal, Connecticut
Ben Cardin, Maryland
Dianne Feinstein, California
Jon Ossoff, Georgia (freshman)
Jacky Rosen, Nevada
Bernie Sanders, Vermont
Brian Schatz, Hawaii
Charles Schumer, New York
Ron Wyden, Oregon
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Re: Know Your Leaders: POTUS Candidate (((Dean Phillips)))

Post by Will Williams » Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:58 am

Will Williams wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:48 pm
When I saw the face of the Democrat congressman who is challenging Joe Biden to become the Democrat Party's nominee for president in 2024, my jewradar told me, "That is a Jew."

Dean Phillips, Jewish multi-millionaire ($124 million), businessman and philanthropist
is the grandson of Jewess Pauline Esther Friedman Phillips, who wrote under the pen
name Abigail Van Buren, more famously known as Dear Abby

Consider the enormous influence the Jewish twins "Dear Abby" and "Ann Landers (Esther Pauline Friedman Lederer)" had on tens of millions of goyim readers in hundreds of daily American newspapers with their syndicated, Jew-influenced "advice" columns.
Psychology Today once credited Ann Landers with having a greater effect on the way people deal with their problems than any other living individual. Both women were politically liberal, and used their columns to condemn racism, sexism, and anti-Semitism and to advocate for women’s rights.
https://www.myjewishlearning.com/articl ... n-landers/

[...]
Not that I care about presidential politics, but it may be notable that this Jew that hardly anybody had heard of before yesterday, received 21% of the vote in New Hampshire's Democrat Party's primary, second behind Joe Biden who wasn't even listed on that state's ballot.

[youtube]https://www.c-span.org/video/?533128-1/ ... ht-remarks[/youtube]

Phillip's multi-millionaire second wife, who desires to become
America's First Lady, is not bad looking for a Jewess.

Annalise Glick is the wife of Dean Phillips, a U.S. congressman and presidential candidate. She is a creative director, designer, and artist who is the CEO of Glick Family Foundation, a foundation that supports education, health care, and social justice causes...

Having grown up during the Great Depression and helped liberate Dachau concentration camp at the end of World War II, Eugene B. Glick saw enough poverty and human suffering to last a lifetime. Gene’s firsthand experience became the foundation for his life’s work and continues to influence the direction of Glick Philanthropies today...

About Glick Philanthropies
Glick Philanthropies is a family of charitable initiatives, programs and organizations focused on building community and creating opportunity. Together, Glick Philanthropies strives to strengthen the quality of life in central Indiana and in communities where Gene B. Glick Company properties are located to ensure that people in those local communities can reach their full potential and lead lives of dignity. Glick Philanthropies includes the Glick Family Foundation, Glick Housing Foundation, Glick Fund at Central Indiana Community Foundation (CICF), and Glick Fund at the Jewish Federation of Greater Indianapolis (JFGI). Since 1982...
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ