Null

JohnUbele

Re: What can the NA learn from the Nation of Islam?

Post by JohnUbele » Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:35 am

This is from 1985:

Klan Figure Met With Farrakhan

"...The former head of the Ku Klux Klan in California said today that he headed a ''white nationalist'' delegation that attended a speech here last month by Louis Farrakhan, leader of a Black Muslim group, and that talks between the black and white groups have been going on for a year.

The former Klan leader, Thomas Metzger of San Diego, said that he and nine members of his organization attended the Farrakhan rally here Sept. 14 as guests of Mr. Farrakhan and that they contributed $100 to support the Muslim's cause.

Mr. Farrakhan, who heads the Nation of Islam, has been widely attacked in the past two years for statements that many consider anti-Semitic, among them assertions that Judaism is ''a gutter religion'' and that Hitler was a ''great man.''

The Muslim leader, who preaches on political and economic self-determination for blacks, has attracted 15,000 people to the Los Angeles speech and about 10,000 to an appearance in Washington last July, drawing heavy criticism from Jewish leaders in both cities. Prominent civil rights and political leaders in both cities were criticized by Jewish leaders as not denouncing Mr. Farrakhan's visits in advance..."

Source:
https://www.nytimes.com/1985/10/03/us/k ... akhan.html

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:36 am

sonsofboston wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:20 am
How does The Nation of Islam, along with George Lincoln Rockwell's ideologue for racial separation coincide with National Alliance aspirations?
NOI and NA have some things in common. Both are for racial separation and against race mixing, or miscegenation.

Both are quite aware of the Jewish question that most other groups avoid.

That is not enough to be allies, but as racial nationalists it is good to have these aspects in common.

WB member John Ubele keeps up with NOI better than I.

I'm curious what NOI's position is on reparations.

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:37 am

Will Williams wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:36 am
sonsofboston wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:20 am
How does The Nation of Islam, along with George Lincoln Rockwell's ideologue for racial separation coincide with National Alliance aspirations?
NOI and NA have some things in common. Both are for racial separation and against race mixing, or miscegenation.

Both are quite aware of the Jewish question that most other groups avoid.

That is not enough to be allies, but as racial nationalists it is good to have these aspects in common.

WB member John Ubele keeps up with NOI better than I.

Hello Mr. Williams,

Thank you for mentioning me on this thread.

Minister Farrakhan had talked about reparations when he appeared on the Arsenio Hall Show in '94, but he didn't say anything about an amount which should be paid. Also, in the other videos I've seen of him, he had never said an actual amount of money.

In the, "Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews Volume 2", there is a figure in the book which says between 5 and 24 trillion dollars was made off of Black slavery during the slave trade. There aren't other figures in the book which directly support this number, but in the, "Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews Volume 1", there is a page which does give some pretty hard numbers about how much money was made on a typical slave trading voyage. Although the numbers in the book seem to focus on money made during specific slave trade voyages during the mid-1800s.

The picture below is a screenshot from the pdf version of the, "Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews Volume 1". The page has various figures on it and I think it is helpful in gaining a better understanding at how much money Jews were making on slave trading voyages:

Supremely White

Post by Supremely White » Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:36 am

As handsome as Rockwell was, and his image and symbolism appeal to me, I part company when it comes to voluntarily hanging out in a crowd of blacks when you know you’ll be outnumbered. When around blacks, don’t relax! Black and Muslim? Both love to sexually harass and try to rape women, especially White women, maybe even little girls. Are Swedes and English safe in their countries presently, especially the kids, now that muslims and their rape culture flood in continuously, and nobody trying to stem the tide, just like the unabated invasion of America?

If blacks name the Jews as the slave merchants, that clears our indoctrinated conscience of the White guilt drilled into us at school, when our teachers claimed that our ancestors owned slaves…some did, many weren’t rich enough and didn’t, but who brought them here and sold them and profited from the sale? Not Whitey, the ancestors of the living Jews. Some black church preacher was in a video somewhere on Stormfront telling his congregation about it too.

So these blacks, Muslim and Christian know who brought their ancestors here and sold them, so they should be shaking down hate groups like the ADL and the SPLC and the multitude of other very wealthy Jewish groups for their reparations.
Hitler was right.

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:44 am

Supremely White wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:36 am
As handsome as Rockwell was, and his image and symbolism appeal to me, I part company when it comes to voluntarily hanging out in a crowd of blacks when you know you’ll be outnumbered. When around blacks, don’t relax! Black and Muslim? Both love to sexually harass and try to rape women, especially White women, maybe even little girls. Are Swedes and English safe in their countries presently, especially the kids, now that muslims and their rape culture flood in continuously, and nobody trying to stem the tide, just like the unabated invasion of America?

If blacks name the Jews as the slave merchants, that clears our indoctrinated conscience of the White guilt drilled into us at school, when our teachers claimed that our ancestors owned slaves…some did, many weren’t rich enough and didn’t, but who brought them here and sold them and profited from the sale? Not Whitey, the ancestors of the living Jews. Some black church preacher was in a video somewhere on Stormfront telling his congregation about it too.

So these blacks, Muslim and Christian know who brought their ancestors here and sold them, so they should be shaking down hate groups like the ADL and the SPLC and the multitude of other very wealthy Jewish groups for their reparations.

At the end of May I gave a presentation where I talked about Kanye and the growing resistance to Jew Power inside the US. I also spoke a little bit about how some of the Jewish wealth from the Black Slave Trade was used to help create Israel.

The following is a snippet from a story about my session:

The filmmakers of the resistance front should show the world how Zionism benefitted from the Black Slave Trade

"...Ubele stated: The Zionists and the Israeli government, which is actually their base and center, do not want people to know anything about the truth of the Black Slave Trade, because if a decision were to be made in a world court, judgments would be issued against Israel and many powerful Jews around the world. They would have to pay trillions of dollars and this is the greatest vulnerability of the Jews. Filmmakers can show the importance of this issue to the world by producing videos and films about this Black Slave Trade..."

Source:
https://tn.ai/2900815

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:38 am

This following letter explains a lot in just under three pages:

Minister Louis Farrakhan's Letter To ADL's Abraham Foxman

"...This is an offer asking you and the gentiles whom you influence to help me in the repair of my people from the damage that has been done by your ancestors to mine. This is a wonderful way of the present generation of Jews to escape the Judgment of Allah (God) by aiding in the repair of His people.

However, should you choose to make our struggle to civilize our people more difficult, then I respectfully warn you, in the Name of Allah (God) and His Messiah, The Honorable Elijah Muhammad, that the more you fight and oppose me rather than help me to lift my people from their degraded state, Allah (God) and His Messiah will bring you and your people to disgrace and ruin and destroy your power and influence here and throughout the world..."

Source:
https://finalcall.com/artman/publish/Mi ... 7116.shtml

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:16 pm

JohnUbele wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:37 am
Will Williams wrote:
[...]
[...]
The picture below is a screenshot from the pdf version of the, "Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews Volume 1". The page has various figures on it and I think it is helpful in gaining a better understanding at how much money Jews were making on slave trading voyages:

Hmmm? Since it was Jews who profited so from the Black slave trade, perhaps Blacks should be directing their demands for reparations from descendants of those slave traders, not from the descendants of Whites who merely purchased the Jews' now-obsolete farm equipment?

Whites can demand reparations from both Black and Jews for the disastrous consequences of having Africans in our midst ever since.

Our Alliance had a brush with the NOI back in 1995. Read about that here: https://nationalvanguard.org/2015/10/forward-vision/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:57 am

Will Williams wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:16 pm
JohnUbele wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:37 am
Will Williams wrote:
[...]
[...]

Hmmm? Since it was Jews who profited so from the Black slave trade, perhaps Blacks should be directing their demands for reparations from descendants of those slave traders, not from the descendants of Whites who merely purchased the Jews' now-obsolete farm equipment?

Whites can demand reparations from both Black and Jews for the disastrous consequences of having Africans in our midst ever since.

Our Alliance had a brush with the NOI back in 1995. Read about that here: https://nationalvanguard.org/2015/10/forward-vision/

Thank you very much for posting this here.

I've listened to it at least three times over the years, it's very good and I hope more people will listen to it.

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:29 am

I posted this on Stormfront and I wanted to post it on this thread as well:

"...The Rothschilds and the Sharecropper: The Global Connection

In the case of Mr. Rothschild the documents reveal for the first time that he made personal gains by using slaves as collateral in banking dealings with a slave owner.

- Financial Times, June 2009

Jewish merchants like Mr. Solomon in Mississippi could be found in the cotton fields managing crop production and the Black labor force. On the other end of the international cotton equation were the Jewish financiers and investment bankers that kept the money and lines of credit flowing into America's cotton belt.

For more than two hundred years the legend of the all-powerful Rothschild family of international bankers has been a source of both pride and angst for the Jewish people. Their operations are so extensive in the history of world finance, their wealth so vast, and their political influence so far-reaching that they far surpass Shakespeare's stereotype of the rich and greedy Jewish moneylender, "Shylock," in his play The Merchant of Venice. On the other hand, the acknowledged skill and influence of the House of Rothschild have earned for the Jewish people a profitable reputation as the most adept and capable in any matter concerning finance and capital investment.

When Spain and Portugal wanted to build railroads in Africa, they sought funding from the House of Rothschild. When America wanted to seize Mexico, the Rothschilds bankrolled it. The building of both the Panama and Suez Canals was backed with Rothschild financing. Infact it is said that throughout the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, there was almost no economic, technological, or political development in which the House of Rothschild did not play some role.

As their most sympathetic biographer asserted, "the Rothschilds proved on numerous occasions ... that they had the financial muscle to oust even their most powerful rivals from business they coveted".

As we have seen, there was a massive financial superstructure directing the commercial activities in the most remote Mississippi Delta cotton fields. The seemingly limitless money flow into the Southern region through the exclusively Jewish business networks can ultimately be traced to the great Jewish international banking families of Europe, particularly the Rothschilds.

At various times, the Rothschilds were directly and heavily involved in business ventures that promoted the enslavement and exploitation of the Black African. The Rothschilds were heavily invested in the diamond mines of South America and the development of the notorious Apartheid system. They had interests not only in the tobacco trade in the slavery-entrenched island of Cuba, but also in the Gold Rush of the American West. And the seat of the slavocracy, the American South, was no less enticing to the greatest of all investment houses.

THE HOUSE OF ROTHSCHILD: HOUSE OF [BLACK] SLAVERY

"...To properly contextualize the Rothschilds' role in the slave economy, it is important to first demystify the family's early rise to power. The popular version of the Rothschild legend begins this way: At a critical moment in European capitalism the family's great German patriarch Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744-1812), seeking to fulfill his diabolical desire to control the wealth of the world, sent five of his sons to set up central banks in five different countries, namely, Italy, England, France, Austria, and Germany.

From these positions of influence, the legend goes, the House of Rothschild, through its strategic moneylending and political manipulation, soon gained control over the financial affairs of all of Europe and its extensive and expanding colonial empires, as well as America, the Vatican, and even Mecca. It is widely believed that there is no government action or private transaction, war or famine, election or coup, fortune or bankruptcy for which the Rothschilds have not been credited or blamed..."

Source:
The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews Volume 2, Pages 320 to 322