UNDERSTANDING THE UKRAINE SITUATION

Victor Arminius

UNDERSTANDING THE UKRAINE SITUATION

Post by Victor Arminius » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:32 pm

I would invite you to search YouTube as regards John Mearsheimer and his video entitled Consequences of the Ukraine War. It is long but pretty thorough. I believe this is the same person a while back who did an expose on the Israeli lobby and its effects on foreign policy. I do not know if Mearsheimer is Jewish or not but on the whole, he is spot-on about what is going on. I have some minor disagreements with him but on the whole, I agree with him.

Jim Mathias

Re: UNDERSTANDING THE UKRAINE SITUATION

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:54 pm

Victor Arminius wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:32 pm
I would invite you to search YouTube as regards John Mearsheimer and his video entitled Consequences of the Ukraine War. It is long but pretty thorough. I believe this is the same person a while back who did an expose on the Israeli lobby and its effects on foreign policy. I do not know if Mearsheimer is Jewish or not but on the whole, he is spot-on about what is going on. I have some minor disagreements with him but on the whole, I agree with him.
Thanks, Victor for the referral. We here have a National Alliance member and Russian national, Wolf Stoner, who also understands the Russia/Ukraine situation very well and has written much about it with a pro-White and perhaps even a Cosmotheist perspective. In White Biocentrism's 'Board index' you'll find a section exclusively of Mr. Stoner's writings and I recommend them highly to you as well.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.