MAN UP QATAR!

Victor Arminius
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:12 pm
Location: Deep south Republic of New Africa.

MAN UP QATAR!

Post by Victor Arminius » Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:55 pm

When can I expect Qatar to man up and expel all the athletes wearing LGBTQ+-themed patches? It is disrespectful to go to other nations and defame their policies! What happened to When in Rome do like the Romans?

User avatar
Jim Mathias
Posts: 2750
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: MAN UP QATAR!

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:26 pm

Hopefully every White man here on WB has "manned up" and joined the National Alliance. 8-)
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

User avatar
Will Williams
Posts: 3600
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 am

Re: MAN UP QATAR!

Post by Will Williams » Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:30 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:26 pm
Hopefully every White man here on WB has "manned up" and joined the National Alliance. 8-)
Exactly, Jim. I don't know about others, but I don't care at all about soccer.

I hear the U.S. men's team will be playing the Iranian team. That could be interesting. If I cared, I'd be pulling for the Iranians. They've "manned up" on the LG BS (if for the wrong reason).

We had a soccer topic thread here a while back claiming most of the girls on the American women's team are lesbians. Would that team even be allowed into Iran? I'm guessing no.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

User avatar
White_Vengeance
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri May 13, 2022 5:54 pm
Location: The Appalachian Mountains in Dixie.
Contact:

Re: MAN UP QATAR!

Post by White_Vengeance » Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:52 am

Victor Arminius wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:55 pm
When can I expect Qatar to man up and expel all the athletes wearing LGBTQ+-themed patches? It is disrespectful to go to other nations and defame their policies! What happened to When in Rome do like the Romans?
"When can you expect Qatar to 'man up' and expel all the so-called 'athletes' wearing their 'LGBTQFHBPCL' patches.?" Probably immediately after the degenerate scum politicians in Congress--both parties--unanimously pass a law repealing gravity and we immediately float to the clouds.

The proud Romans would have simply executed ANYONE who even dared display a scintilla of sexual degeneracy; they would NEVER have stood for all this "LGBTQFHBPCL" raccontare stronzate.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

User avatar
White_Vengeance
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri May 13, 2022 5:54 pm
Location: The Appalachian Mountains in Dixie.
Contact:

Re: MAN UP QATAR!

Post by White_Vengeance » Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:12 pm

Bad news: I just saw a quick news blurb announcing that the LGBTFQHBPCM team from America defeated the heterosexual team from Iran by the score of 1-0. The news blurb quickly announced that "queer team" America would be "advancing to the next round." Hmmmm...with all the sexual perversion and degeneracy on "queer team" America I suspect that the term "the next round" could have sexually repugnant connotations. Who knows what type or kind of "next round" the depraved weirdos on "queer team" America have in mind for themselves.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

User avatar
Jim Mathias
Posts: 2750
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: MAN UP QATAR!

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:35 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:30 am
Jim Mathias wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:26 pm
Hopefully every White man here on WB has "manned up" and joined the National Alliance. 8-)
Exactly, Jim. I don't know about others, but I don't care at all about soccer.

I hear the U.S. men's team will be playing the Iranian team. That could be interesting. If I cared, I'd be pulling for the Iranians. They've "manned up" on the LG BS (if for the wrong reason).

We had a soccer topic thread here a while back claiming most of the girls on the American women's team are lesbians. Would that team even be allowed into Iran? I'm guessing no.
The time the women (the only kind there is) spend on children's ball games could be better spent on adult activities that actually matter: Alliance and family building.

I really liked what Arminius said about "When in Rome..." and this could easily be adapted to our times. "When on a National Alliance platform, do as the Cosmotheists do."
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

User avatar
Jim Mathias
Posts: 2750
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: MAN UP QATAR!

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:03 pm

White_Vengeance wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:52 am
Victor Arminius wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:55 pm
When can I expect Qatar to man up and expel all the athletes wearing LGBTQ+-themed patches? It is disrespectful to go to other nations and defame their policies! What happened to When in Rome do like the Romans?
"When can you expect Qatar to 'man up' and expel all the so-called 'athletes' wearing their 'LGBTQFHBPCL' patches.?" Probably immediately after the degenerate scum politicians in Congress--both parties--unanimously pass a law repealing gravity and we immediately float to the clouds.

The proud Romans would have simply executed ANYONE who even dared display a scintilla of sexual degeneracy; they would NEVER have stood for all this "LGBTQFHBPCL" raccontare stronzate.
Proud Romans, such as they were, too often tolerated degenerate behavior in a variety of ways, and not just sexual. Here's an interesting view on what happened in those times: https://www.roger-pearse.com/weblog/201 ... ent-world/
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

User avatar
White_Vengeance
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri May 13, 2022 5:54 pm
Location: The Appalachian Mountains in Dixie.
Contact:

Re: MAN UP QATAR!

Post by White_Vengeance » Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:31 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:03 pm
White_Vengeance wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:52 am
Victor Arminius wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:55 pm
When can I expect Qatar to man up and expel all the athletes wearing LGBTQ+-themed patches? It is disrespectful to go to other nations and defame their policies! What happened to When in Rome do like the Romans?
"When can you expect Qatar to 'man up' and expel all the so-called 'athletes' wearing their 'LGBTQFHBPCL' patches.?" Probably immediately after the degenerate scum politicians in Congress--both parties--unanimously pass a law repealing gravity and we immediately float to the clouds.

The proud Romans would have simply executed ANYONE who even dared display a scintilla of sexual degeneracy; they would NEVER have stood for all this "LGBTQFHBPCL" raccontare stronzate.
Proud Romans, such as they were, too often tolerated degenerate behavior in a variety of ways, and not just sexual. Here's an interesting view on what happened in those times: https://www.roger-pearse.com/weblog/201 ... ent-world/
Yes, I know all-too-well. I am a bit of a history buff about the Roman Empire. And for all its faults and foibles, I'd take everything about the Roman Empire--both good and bad--over every nation that currently exists on Planet Earth--and especially over the failed nation of America.

The Roman Empire lasted for well nigh 850 years; at its height it ruled almost every geographical area in the civilized world. Comparing all the empires throughout history, then, the Roman Empire's rather amazing accomplishment seems pretty "great." The Roman Empire never simply called itself "great"; it proved its greatness. Can America say the same? No--not unless you confuse this haughty egotism for "greatness": forcing its military installations into peaceful nations and keeping them in these peaceful nations for decades and decades, some of which, such as Norway, Ireland, and Romania, have not been involved a military conflict for ages. What is the rationale for keeping over 800 military installations inside the borders of peaceful nations? I suspect that America's so-called "leaders" cannot count to "77," for that is how many years it has been since World War II has ended.

In which nations does the U.S. have military bases?
U.S. MILITARY BASES OVERSEAS: THE FACTS: 119 base sites in Germany; 119 in Japan; 73 in South Korea; 44 in Italy. Others in Aruba, Bahrain, Cuba, Djibouti, Estonia, Greece, Honduras, Ireland, Jordan, Kenya, Marshall Islands, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Qatar, Romania, Spain, Tunisia, UK, US Virgins, Wake Island.

Despite recently closing hundreds of bases in Iraq and Afghanistan, the United States still maintains nearly 800 military bases in more than 70 countries and territories abroad—from giant "Little Americas" to small radar facilities. Britain, France and Russia, by contrast, have about 30 foreign bases combined.

What America has been practicing with forcing its military installations onto peaceful countries for decades upon decades cannot even be loosely considered protectionism; it is nothing less than pompous arrogance. The only so-called "greatness" about America is that it has somehow kept this staunchly anti-White nation solvent for 234 years. With its failure of leadership and its major efforts focused only on multiculturalism, race-mixing, miscegenation, and the destruction of the White European-Americans who built this nation, by all rights it should have collapsed and burned long ago, and been harshly tossed onto the ash heap of all the other failed nations down through history that failed to heed the perilous warnings of their certain demise. America shall be no different.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

Victor Arminius
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:12 pm
Location: Deep south Republic of New Africa.

Re: MAN UP QATAR!

Post by Victor Arminius » Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:59 pm

I am sure we all have heard that the United States Senate has once again announced its support for homosexual and interracial marriage and has passed laws to protect it in the event the Supreme Court overturns Gay or interracial marriage as unconstitutional. Let us not forget the constitution gave states and not the central government primacy as regards marriage contracts. So a nationwide law protecting gay and interracial marriage is unconstitutional. But what does that matter? The powers that be whether in its Democratic or Republican infestation have raped the constitution with impunity. If she was a girl she could not even walk upright now considering how many times she was raped! I am not really a big fan of the constitution because it leaves some things out. Its fatal flaw was it has no enforcement clause so politicians can violate it with impunity. Wherever the NA Ethno-State arises it must put race front and center in its constitution regarding immigration and citizenship.

After all, what are the most important exports of the American system as regards the world? It is race mixing and homosexuality. Every movie and TV show, not to mention commercials, is filled with it. All this America exports to the world via media and movies. There is no getting around the fact that popular culture in the United States is a toxic and corrosive culture. And we wonder why more traditional nations hate the United States! And we all know who are the drivers of culture in the United States, do we not? Chuck Schumer is the foremost advocate in the Senate for this new bill!

User avatar
White_Vengeance
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri May 13, 2022 5:54 pm
Location: The Appalachian Mountains in Dixie.
Contact:

Re: MAN UP QATAR!

Post by White_Vengeance » Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:12 pm

Victor Arminius wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:59 pm

And we wonder why more traditional nations hate the United States! And we all know who are the drivers of culture in the United States, do we not? Chuck Schumer is the foremost advocate in the Senate for this new bill!
But, as the neoconservatives blindly claim: "If we can just get our 'pet negro,' Hershel Walker, elected to the U.S. Senate by defeating its opponent, another negro--and this one a radical, leftist, progressive liberal Marxist, Raphael Warnock--we shall turn things around, and everything will suddenly be wonderful, fine, and dandy, just as it once was."

While I'm not ancient, I am not a young man. However, I never, ever, in my wildest dreams, thought I'd live to see the day when two low IQ negroes in, of all places, Georgia, would take "center-stage" in a battle for control of the U.S. Senate. In a cynical sort of way, though, perhaps it is a good thing. Perhaps seeing all the hullabaloo and ruckus about two subhuman, predatory negroes making fools of themselves--which isn't all that difficult for negroes--will be the equivalent of a hard, cold dose of reality--a stunning wakeup call--to at least a few White folks in Georgia with even a small percentage of racially-conscious blood coursing through their veins. One can only hope!
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

Post Reply