MAN UP QATAR!

Jim Mathias

Re: MAN UP QATAR!

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:47 am

Victor Arminius wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:59 pm
Wherever the NA Ethno-State arises it must put race front and center in its constitution regarding immigration and citizenship.
As an organic entity, the National Alliance already puts our race front and center and expects all members to take this to heart by studying our materials and books such as Cosmotheism, Building A New White World --also known as What is the National Alliance?, The Best of Attack! and National Vanguard, the entire Power of Truth series of audio CD's, and so on. Each of us has the responsibility to become the new Culture Bearers of a new order--a Cosmotheist order and to communicate our values, ways, goals, and other important things to other Whites as it comes straight from our race-soul. Constitutions? We can do better than these kinds of soulless documents of an inorganic state as words on paper are meaningless without the hearts and minds of our people on board. We ought not teach ourselves nor other Whites that these corporate states come before our creed, but rather the opposite should happen: Our creed must first be in the hearts of all Whites and the creation of states and other things will follow based on our values and vision.

That starts with each White who is a committed part of the National Alliance. Our people's commitment to higher things first, then state-like organizations will naturally follow. Get on board if you haven't already!
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:09 pm

I do not expect the United States will last 850 years as Rome did. However, while the Western Roman Empire fell in 476 AD the Eastern Roman Empire lasted until 1453.

Dan

Post by Dan » Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:35 pm

Victor Arminius wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:09 pm
I do not expect the United States will last 850 years as Rome did. However, while the Western Roman Empire fell in 476 AD the Eastern Roman Empire lasted until 1453.
I agree there ain't no way the USA will last 850 years :!:

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Dec 18, 2022 12:54 am

Dan wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:35 pm
Victor Arminius wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:09 pm
I agree there ain't no way the USA will last 850 years :!:
It stands to reason then that opportunities will arise where an organized, disciplined, and focused White minority with a majority of the will-to-power spirit within make take advantage of disintegrating empires and nation-states. If not within our lifetimes, then those of our descendant's. Better we should act together in an intelligent manner than to waste time and effort as individuals.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.