Another Jew Creep in Politics

RCavallius

Another Jew Creep in Politics

Post by RCavallius » Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:01 pm

Josh Shapiro, the Democratic candidate running for governor of Pennsylvania, attended an event called GayBINGO! In November 2009, which featured drag queens skating around and entertaining the crowd, including "children."

...according to Philadelphia Gay News, the event featured "campy entertainment" that was guided by "antics of the drag-queens-on-skates Bingo-Verifying Divas."

The whole article is here:

https://thepostmillennial.com/flashback ... -gay-bingo
H0216

Will Williams

Re: Another Jew Creep in Politics

Post by Will Williams » Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:58 am

RCavallius wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:01 pm
Josh Shapiro, the Democratic candidate running for governor of Pennsylvania, attended an event called GayBINGO! In November 2009, which featured drag queens skating around and entertaining the crowd, including "children."

...according to Philadelphia Gay News, the event featured "campy entertainment" that was guided by "antics of the drag-queens-on-skates Bingo-Verifying Divas."

The whole article is here: https://thepostmillennial.com/flashback ... -gay-bingo

---
In one of the most closely watched races in one of the most contested of battleground states, both gubernatorial candidates bring up religion. But in starkly different ways.

Republican Doug Mastriano’s campaign has several hallmarks of Christian nationalism, which fuses Christian and political imagery, words and rituals and promotes a belief that America has been and should be a Christian nation.

Democrat Josh Shapiro, meanwhile, talks about his Jewish faith in speeches and ads, saying it inspires him toward public service while he seeks to build a classic Democratic coalition of Black clergy and other progressive religious groups, including Christians and Jews, and the non-religious.
https://whyy.org/articles/pa-election-2 ... btq-rights

What we know is that both candidates for governor in Pennsylvania worship that same mythical god of Shapiro's Jewish tribe, Yahweh. We don't know if Shapiro is a queer himself, but he may as well be. He presents himself to the electorate as a "family man." But he enthusiastically supports queers and other sexual freaks and as governor will veto any legislation from his opponent's majority party in PA's legislature that opposes LGBTCNZ etc.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:13 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:58 am
RCavallius wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:01 pm

The whole article is here: https://thepostmillennial.com/flashback ... -gay-bingo

---
In one of the most closely watched races in one of the most contested of battleground states, both gubernatorial candidates bring up religion. But in starkly different ways.

Republican Doug Mastriano’s campaign has several hallmarks of Christian nationalism, which fuses Christian and political imagery, words and rituals and promotes a belief that America has been and should be a Christian nation.

Democrat Josh Shapiro, meanwhile, talks about his Jewish faith in speeches and ads, saying it inspires him toward public service while he seeks to build a classic Democratic coalition of Black clergy and other progressive religious groups, including Christians and Jews, and the non-religious.
https://whyy.org/articles/pa-election-2 ... btq-rights

What we know is that both candidates for governor in Pennsylvania worship that same mythical god of Shapiro's Jewish tribe, Yahweh. We don't know if Shapiro is a queer himself, but he may as well be. He presents himself to the electorate as a "family man." But he enthusiastically supports queers and other sexual freaks and as governor will veto any legislation from his opponent's majority party in PA's legislature that opposes LGBTCNZ etc.

Not that I am in any way, shape, or form a supporter of Christianity--how could I, a practitioner of Cosmotheism, ever support Christianity? But if I was forced to defend one or the other gubernatorial candidate, I would cast my lot with Mr. Doug Mastriano, a White European Aryan. I know he's a supporter of Christianity but, that aside, he's not a Jew--our mortal sworn enemy. Picking one or the other is somewhat akin to the old voting philosophy of choosing the lesser of two evils.

I'm surprised that the Jew, Shapiro, hasn't blatantly announced that America is a "Judeo-Christian" nation. These sleazy, slimy Jew politicians make that fabricated claim and propound it relentlessly to the point of utter lunacy and insanity--theirs and the brainwashed voters who will support this kike. Never underestimate a Jew to somehow invoke its "Jewism" into his/her campaign in an attempt to make potential voters feel guilty about "centuries-old persecution" of the "poor, poor Jews." Just wait: the Jew, Shapiro, hasn't played his trump card--no pun intended--which we be the coup-de-grâce, his fallacious claim that his grandparents--all four of them--are pitiful survivors of the Holocaust--err...excuse me, the Holohoax. That is coming, mark my words; the fraudulent claim of all Jews is their inability to ever recover from the emotional and physical scars and the absolute horrors of the Holohoax--even if they weren't born until twenty years after the end of World War II.

Another infamous claim of all Jews: Yes, throughout history it is true that we Jews have been forcibly and forcefully expelled from every European nation on the continent a grand total of over 1,000 times--but it was NEVER our fault. It is the White man's fault, you see; the White race is jealous of the successes of the Jew.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:16 am

White_Vengeance wrote:
Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:13 pm

Not that I am in any way, shape, or form a supporter of Christianity--how could I, a practitioner of Cosmotheism, ever support Christianity? But if I was forced to defend one or the other gubernatorial candidate, I would cast my lot with Mr. Doug Mastriano, a White European Aryan. I know he's a supporter of Christianity but, that aside, he's not a Jew--our mortal sworn enemy. Picking one or the other is somewhat akin to the old voting philosophy of choosing the lesser of two evils.

I'm surprised that the Jew, Shapiro, hasn't blatantly announced that America is a "Judao-Christian" nation.
Mastriano is definitely the lesser of two evils, but he's just as apt to call himself a Judaeo-Christian to get the evangelical lemming vote as will Shapiro. Mastriano is against separation of Church and State. That's a scary  prospect. How would Cosmotheists fare in his nutty Christian theocracy? Once religious liberty and freedom of religion are lost in his State, things could be more difficult for us than they already are.

Yes, vote for the White candidate over the Jew for now, but we need rational statesmen who tell difficult, necessary  truths, not weaselly politicians. The future National Alliance government will not tolerate the likes of either of these two "evils."

How Doug Mastriano uses
faith to fend off criticism — even
from other Christians

September 15, 2022
By Jack Jenkins

GETTYSBURG, Pennsylvania (RNS) — It’s well known that Doug Mastriano, the Pennsylvania state senator now running for governor on the Republican ticket, has a habit of energetically fusing religion and politics, giving voice to Christian nationalism and deriding the notion of separation of church and state as a liberal fabrication.

Among other things, the retired Army colonel has made headlines for appealing to the Almighty to overturn the 2020 election results and incorporating a reference to the Gospel of John (“Walk as free people”) into his campaign slogan.

But while some politicians have pivoted toward Christian nationalism this election season, Mastriano was not only leaning into the ideology years ago, but utilizing it as part of a larger pattern of distancing himself from criticism. Although he rejects the term Christian nationalist, Mastriano has invoked faith both as a fuel for his activism and a shield against detractors — including his fellow Christians, who remain concerned about his heavy-handed treatment of their beliefs.

https://religionnews.com/2022/09/15/dou ... ticize-me/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ